"Na Mwandishi Wetu"

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Rewarding failure, laziness and skiving is an intrinsic part of Tanzania's media culture. I'll be surprised if anyone will complain about these unknown individuals under the name of "Na Mwandishi Wetu" writing for more than 20 newspapers. At most this guy under the name of Mwandishi wetu comes across as arrogant, egocentric, aggressive (when he/she goes for easy target), creator of conflict for conflict's sake, ignoring the facts and last but not least he/she comes across as someone with that diploma from "TSJ" aka Tanzania School of Jujumen where they never teach our esteemed journalists how to be responsible journalists.

I hope I've not opened a can of warms.

Rewarding failure, laziness and skiving is an intrinsic part of Tanzania's media culture. I'll be surprised if anyone will complain about these unknown individuals under the name of "Na Mwandishi Wetu" writing for more than 20 newspapers. At most this guy under the name of Mwandishi wetu comes across as arrogant, egocentric, aggressive (when he/she goes for easy target), creator of conflict for conflict's sake, ignoring the facts and last but not least he/she comes across as someone with that diploma from "TSJ" aka Tanzania School of Jujumen where they never teach our esteemed journalists how to be responsible journalists.

I hope I've not opened a can of warms.
Slidingroof, subiri tumalize msiba, nitakushukia!. Uandishi wa ha bari ni kazi ya wito kama ualimu, aandish are paid peanut halafu unakuja na kashfa na dharau kwa kazi za watu!. Hiyo like nimekubonyezea ili kukujulisha noted!.

Slidingroof, subiri tumalize msiba, nitakushukia!. Uandishi wa ha bari ni kazi ya wito kama ualimu, aandish are paid peanut halafu unakuja na kashfa na dharau kwa kazi za watu!. Hiyo like nimekubonyezea ili kukujulisha noted!.

Hawa tunawachelewesha, pamoja na msiba. Kwa upande wa pili wanatakiwa wawe wanakula nyundo kidogokidogo ili wawe na nidhamu.

PASCO NJOO UWATETE WAANDISHI WENZIO HAPA

ukweli ni kuwa timu nzima ya GAZETI LA TANZANIA DAIMA :

1. Hawajui mji wa Davos uko wapi

2. Hwajui namna ya ku spell QATAR

3. Hawafanyi proof reading

Lakini kama kawaida ya JF mnataka kuwapa free hand

maswali:

Who owns this newspaper?

Who are its editors?

Who is its Chief editor?

Who are its investigative journalists?

Back