My Boyfriend Answered the Phone During Sex!!

My Boyfriend Answered the Phone During Sex!!

meddie

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Posts
434
Reaction score
125
My boyfriend of one year and I are both recently graduated twentysomethings living at home like true millennials. While this has caused a few bumps in our love life, his mother is very open, liberal and allows me to spend the night at their house with him. Usually his mother gives us plenty of space, except for insisting on making us coffee and breakfast some mornings. The other day as we were being intimate, hismother called him on his cellphone. She often calls even when she knows we’re in the house so as not to barge in. This time, he answered the phone and continued to have sex with me as he talked to her. I was livid and disturbed, not to mention feeling cheap in a very Oedipal way. We talked it over at length and he recognized that it was inappropriate and immature, and he apologized. But I can't help feeling that this should send a self-respecting young woman packing and running.

please advise!!
 
My boyfriend of one year and I are both recently graduated twentysomethings living at home like true millennials. While this has caused a few bumps in our love life, his mother is very open, liberal and allows me to spend the night at their house with him. Usually his mother gives us plenty of space, except for insisting on making us coffee and breakfast some mornings. The other day as we were being intimate, hismother called him on his cellphone. She often calls even when she knows we’re in the house so as not to barge in. This time, he answered the phone and continued to have sex with me as he talked to her. I was livid and disturbed, not to mention feeling cheap in a very Oedipal way. We talked it over at length and he recognized that it was inappropriate and immature, and he apologized. But I can't help feeling that this should send a self-respecting young woman packing and running.

please advise!!

U deserve that,you allow to be played
 
My boyfriend of one year and I are both recently graduated twentysomethings living at home like true millennials. While this has caused a few bumps in our love life, his mother is very open, liberal and allows me to spend the night at their house with him. Usually his mother gives us plenty of space, except for insisting on making us coffee and breakfast some mornings. The other day as we were being intimate, hismother called him on his cellphone. She often calls even when she knows we're in the house so as not to barge in. This time, he answered the phone and continued to have sex with me as he talked to her. I was livid and disturbed, not to mention feeling cheap in a very Oedipal way. We talked it over at length and he recognized that it was inappropriate and immature, and he apologized. But I can't help feeling that this should send a self-respecting young woman packing and running.

please advise!!

I seriously doubt if you wrote this yourself. Where did you lift it from? Tell the truth, please.

Dear Prudence,
My boyfriend of one year and I are both recently graduated twentysomethings living at home like true millennials. While this has caused a few bumps in our love life, his mother is very open, liberal and allows me to spend the night at their house with him. Usually his mother gives us plenty of space, except for insisting on making us coffee and breakfast some mornings. The other day as we were being intimate, hismother called him on his cellphone. She often calls even when she knows we're in the house so as not to barge in. This time, he answered the phone and continued to have sex with me as he talked to her. I was livid and disturbed, not to mention feeling cheap in a very Oedipal way. We talked it over at length and he recognized that it was inappropriate and immature, and he apologized. But I can't help feeling that this should send a self-respecting young woman packing and running. Am I overreacting?


-Don't Answer

Click here for more.
 
you are 100% right NIGGA, she stupid, sijua hawa wanawake watakuwa na akili lini!
 
nyambaf, unacopy habari za ulaya huko unatuletea tudiscuss...
 
nilitaka kushangaa kbongo bongo hyo mbona haiwezekani,it works only to the westerns,kumbe I was right,
 
This is violation of copyright,.....na mbona huja indicate ulipotoa au ndo kutishana maana wabongo ha ha ha!!
 
nyuzi za namna hii ndo anazozisema EMT
watu tunakazana kumwaga maushauri, kumbe mtu katoa sehemu
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously doubt if you wrote this yourself. Where did you lift it from? Tell the truth, please.



Click here for more.
Damn what the hell fckn story in whole about??who is meddie and who is, Dear Prudence??i just get scared on this mad story!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
meddie unataka kutufanya watoto!!umeshitukiwa!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom