My Advice To CHADEMA Leadership

Old ManIF

Dec 1, 2010
President Kikwete was absolutely seething when talked about CHADEMA in his end of month speech to the Nation yesterday. My advice to CDM leaders is this they must be prepared for the worst to come. He (Mr. President) will definitely going to do anything possible to try to stop CDM actions.

President Kikwete was absolutely seething when talked about CDM in his end of month speech to the Nation yesterday. My advice to CDM leaders is this they must be prepared for the worst to come. He (Mr. President) will definitely going to do anything possible to try to stop CDM actions.

Nafikiri hakuna kurudi nyuma kwani hii ni haya ni mazoezi ya kuelekea kileleni au tuseme kuelekea kwenye final hivyo tutegemee wenzetu kucheza rafu za kufa mtu.

President Kikwete was absolutely seething when talked about CHADEMA in his end of month speech to the Nation yesterday. My advice to CDM leaders is this they must be prepared for the worst to come. He (Mr. President) will definitely going to do anything possible to try to stop CDM actions.
Unfortunately I did not have the chance to hear and see him speak, though I read the speech posted here on JF. From what I garnered from the speech, I sensed fear of Chadema. In the past 20 years, I have heard the same kind of speech from several leaders when faced with popular and mass awareness against their mismanaged governments. I have had the chance of witnessing the results such popular movements. In the case of Tanzania, it is interesting, at this moment to see what will happen next.

Ni kweli the worst is yet to come. CCM hawataondoka kiustarabu hilo Chadema lazima walijue. Wameweza kutumia UWT kuchakachua uchaguzi na hawa wajamaa walikuwa wababe kupindukia. UWT sasa ni part and parcel ya CCM maana ushindi wameupata pamoja. Wataendelea kuwatumia kufanya mazingaombwe waendelee kutawala. Wametumia polisi kuua wananchi. Nategemea watatumia jeshi vilevile kugandamiza movement yoyote ya kuwaondoa. Lakini hiyo ndio changamoto yenyewe nguvu ya umma inatakiwa kupambana nao. Hakuna kuogopa na hakuna kurudi nyuma mpaka kieleweke.

Unatisha nyau? Arusha alifanya nini? kuna makubwa zaidi ya yale ya Arusha? If yes ndio sadaka ya uhuru wa kweli. Of course anaweza kufanya kama Gadafi.

Unatisha nyau? Arusha alifanya nini? kuna makubwa zaidi ya yale ya Arusha? If yes ndio sadaka ya uhuru wa kweli. Of course anaweza kufanya kama Gadafi.

Ndugu yangu na amini kunatofauti kubwa kati ya kutishia na kutahadharisha ingawa yote ni misamiati ya kiswahili, mimi hapa nimejaribu tu kuwatahadharisha.They must expect the unexpected.

There is nothing extraodinary that Mr. Kikwete has to give. Kama ni kuiba ashatuibia sana na rafiki zake. Kama kudanganya ashatudanganya sana. Na kama ni kuuwa ashauwa watz tangu enzi za Bulyanghuru, kafara za uchaguzi na juzjuzi A-town. Absolutely hana jipya.

The real battle between CCM and CDM is concerned with the capturing the hearts and minds of the people; as of now, CDM is winning that battle. So longer as situation remains that way, JK can say whatever he wants, but it will backfire on him.

hapa kuna jambo!!!!

Subirini peoples power,enough is enough.

Let him try if he is ready for the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom