Mtanzania matatani kwa "kuselfie" na flight attendant

KIGWANYA

Apr 14, 2016
Hivi ni ushambaa au kutokujua maadili ya watu wengine
hebu soma hapa.

Jamani tuache tutamani ma flight attendant tunaposafiri.

=======

Dubai. A Tanzanian (name withheld), travelling on an Emirates Airline flight from Dar es Salaam to Dubai, was charged at a Dubai court today after he pulled a cabin crew attendant towards him, hugged and kissed her as he took a selfie.

He has gone on trial for molesting the 25-year-old American employee.

Dubai Court of First Instance was told the incident took place in an an Emirates Airline flight from Dar es Salaam to Dubai on April 22, 2016.

Prosecutors said the man asked for a picture with the attendant as she served passengers and she agreed.

While she was posing for the snap, the accused put his hands around her shoulder and then hugged her, she said.

“My supervisor yelled at the man for hugging me,” the American woman told prosecutors.

He asked her again for a picture and she agreed.

She said: “I stood next to him for the shot when he hugged me again and even and kissed my neck.” She said she was angry and pushed the passenger away to the back of the plane.

Another air stewardess said that the passenger appeared normal and did not cause any trouble or the rest of the flight.

However, the attendant informed police when the plane landed in Dubai and the man was arrested.

Police said the passenger, who only speaks Swahili, admitted to hugging and kissing the woman on the flight.

However, the man did not enter a plea in court and presiding Judge Fahad Al Shamsi, adjourned the case until next month.

He could face a year in jail to be followed by deportation.

Source: Thecitizen

Au labda ilikuwa mara yake ya kwanza kupanda pipa/kutoka nje ya nchi hivyo alitaka apate picha kutupia fb! hahahah si bora angeenda akapigia kwenye ukumbi wa UN akiigiza kuwa anahutubuia kwenye mkutano wa UN hahahahahahahaahahah

'Flyer kissed stewardess while taking selfie'
Prosecutors said the suspect placed his arm around the stewardess and kissed her against her will.

Dubai: A passenger landed in court on Sunday for hugging a stewardess and kissing her when she agreed to take a selfie with him on an Emirates Airlines flight.

The 42-year-old Tanzanian passenger, M.A., was said to be flying from Dar Al Salam on a visit to Dubai when he hugged and kissed the American stewardess against her will in May.

The passenger took the American woman by surprise and kissed her. She reported him to the police once the plane landed at the Dubai International Airport, according to records.
Prosecutors charged M.A. with molestation.

The suspect was present before the Dubai Court of First Instance but he failed to enter a plea due to language barriers.
According to the accusation sheet, prosecutors said the suspect placed his arm around the stewardess’s shoulders and kissed her against her will.

The 25-year-old stewardess claimed to prosecutors that the incident happened on a Dubai-bound trip when the suspect asked her for a photo.

“We were flying back from Dar Al Salam when the suspect asked to take a commemorative photo with me using the Emirates Airlines’ camera. While clicking the photo, he held his arm around my shoulders to hug me but the chief flight attendant scolded him. Then he suggested clicking a selfie using his mobile phone … I stood beside him and while he positioned his phone to click the photo, he hugged me and kissed my neck. I pushed him away instantly,” the American testified to prosecutors.

The suspect was cited as admitting to prosecutors that he talked to the stewardess into taking a photo with him and when he kissed her neck, she got angry and yelled at him.

Presiding judge Fahd Al Shamsi adjourned the hearing until a Swahili language translator is made available when the court reconvenes on July 24.
Hapa wakaka na wababa mjifunze. Siyo kila mdada ni wa kushishika ovyo bla ridhaa yake.

Back
Top Bottom