Msaada wakuu nimepata tatizo la macho

donlucchese

JF-Expert Member
Mar 23, 2011
Habari za mchana wakuu?

Niende straight to the point. Majuzi niliumwa sana nikalazwa takribani wiki moja kwa maradhi ya tumbo. Nimetoka juzi naona kuna Hali Fulani imenianza naomba msaada wakuu.

Nimekua na blurred vision, yaan hata kitu ambacho kipo mita mbili mbele yangu sioni vizuri macho yanakua Kama mtu umetoka kulala hivi mpaka nisogelee karibu.

TV yenyewe mpaka nisogee karibu ndio nione vizuri au nizoom kwa kioo Cha simu. Naomba msaada wakuu, sijawahi kua na tatizo la macho Wala kufanyiwa operation, Ni ghafla tu hii Hali imenianza

Habari za mchana wakuu?
Niende straight to the point. Majuzi niliumwa sana nikalazwa takribani wiki moja kwa maradhi ya tumbo. Nimetoka juzi naona kuna Hali Fulani imenianza naomba msaada wakuu. nimekua na blurred vision, yaan hata kitu ambacho kipo mita mbili mbele yangu sioni vizuri macho yanakua Kama mtu umetoka kulala hivi mpaka nisogelee karibu. TV yenyewe mpaka nisogee karibu ndio nione vizuri au nizoom kwa kioo Cha simu. Naomba msaada wakuu, sijawahi kua na tatizo la macho Wala kufanyiwa operation, Ni ghafla tu hii Hali imenianza
Pole sana kaka.

Maradhi ya tumbo yapi?
Kuna maradhi ya tumbo yanashusha wingi wa damu.
Dalili za wingi wa damu kupungua ni pamoja nakuwa na blurred vision,diziness, Heart Racig, Fatigue
Nahisi itakua Ni wingi wa damu mkuu. By the way daaah kumbe bado umo mkuu? Kitambo sana

Nimestop kabisa
Karoti haiwezi kukusaidia kukutibu macho yako. Safisha tumbo lako na kongosho lako umetiba macho yako pia kula nyanya kwa wingi na mboga za majani usile Karotiina asidi nyingi na haiwezi kukusaidia kutibu maradhi yako ya macho kutoona vizuri.

Dr Sebi – How To Heal The Eyes – The Pancreas Is Key.​

Dr Sebi:
Cataract, cataract, now there is a man in Los Angeles by the name of Mr Frederick that was blind for 11 years. He was my first patient the man was seeing in two days and there’s Miss Margaret that had the retina detached and bleeding in the eye chamber, she’s seeing perfectly well and Mr Frederick is seeing, so we could help you.

Deteriorating vision, my wife just cured a blind man, that was blind for about 10 years, what herbs? There’s no such thing as a herb for the eyes.

Woman:
What is it that what’s the therapy? What are the foods?

Dr Sebi:
It’s a therapy, that’s right. We have to plant the colon, the pancreas especially, because the pancreas holds the secret to eyes. The eye does not repair itself, it’s the pancreas. Many people are mistaken, they never associate the pancreas with eyes but that’s okay. I cured blind people in cataract and glaucoma, detach retina and all that.

The Pancreas Is Key.jpeg

Pole mkuutumia carrot maana bado tatizo halijawa kubwa
Karoti ina asidi nyingi haifai kwa binadamu. Karoti imetengenezwa viwandani Karoti haina mbegu kwa ndani.
Carrot is artificial carrot is a man-made hybrid
Carrots
themselves are ancient and naturally occurring, however the modern day, typical orange carrot is a man-made hybrid. Scientists and researchers have traced the carrot back to dinosaur times.

CARROTS  A MAN MADE IS HYBRID FOOD.jpg

Dr Sebi on Carrots

Interviewer:
I think you stepped on a number of toes back there. You said the one thing that we shouldn’t eat is carrots and a lot of people who are trying to change their diet and go into a more healthy diet one of their mainstays, I know I for one, just a few years ago carrot and carrot juice was one of my mainstays and I’m sure that there are gonna be a number of people that are gonna be highly upset with that statement of not eating any carrots at all.

Dr Sebi:
I could understand and I would empathize with them of course they
have been told that carrots were good for you, that carrot contain vitamin A and whatever carotene it contains, but carrot is not a product of life.

Only the products of life could assist you only a part that was created by life could assimilate in you and render good. And how do we know what is created by life and what was created by a laboratory?

Well everything that nature creates comes, it starts from the ground and it matures and then it comes to a seed, and the seed goes back and incubate in the soil and the following year you have another plant like the one that just dried up. And that is continued throughout creation. There is a seed that represents that particular product. As for carrots, it does not have a seed. A palate is made.

I gave a lecture on WLIB and they disagreed with me at WLI B and the public disagreed with me. But of course I have to accommodate that because the information that they got about carrots and about certain foods were not as consistent as they believed.

Interviewer:
Well I’m a little confused you say there is not a seed for a carrot.

Dr Sebi:
There is no seed for carrot, in fact, one year after I gave that speech at WLIB Nova came with a program and stated that not only was it an artificial… but it was made in Holland. I didn’t know it was made in Holland but I knew it was artificial because you see I am one that could not have drawn his premise or his material from the quantum theory. Why? Because I didn’t go to school you see my not going to school, naturally, I have to draw from different, from a different premise, from a different perspective.

If I was a product of the quantum theory I then I would have built the foundation of USHA on a mathematical or philosophical foundation but it was built on a natural foundation. So, building this Institute on the natural foundation it means that I have to look at things from a natural perspective and when I look at nature, nature just doesn’t create starches number one and nature reproduces herself without the aid of a man, of course I make that statement.

The American Medical Association is telling us about the things that are harmful to our health and that there are so many diet-related diseases that has been cropping up over period of time, so we allow you to eat substance and the market that would not harm you as much as others. One that the African American should not consider at any time is carrots, because it to contain a high level of starch. And because our genetically structure is so high in carbon we are very sensitive people.

So whatever there is that is inconsistent with us it will have an adverse effect on us immediately, and substance starch has played, not too much of a very very well gift or I didn’t play a good role in our daily life.

Karoti ina asidi nyingi haifai kwa binadamu. Karoti imetengenezwa viwandani Karoti haina mbegu kwa ndani.
Carrots
themselves are ancient and naturally occurring, however the modern day, typical orange carrot is a man-made hybrid. Scientists and researchers have traced the carrot back to dinosaur times.

View attachment 1729507
duuh!!

Pole sana mkuu kwani huo ugonjwa wa tumbo walikwambia ni ugonjwa gani amoeba ama

Carrots

View attachment 1729507

What are the health benefits of carrots?​

Some people think of carrots as the ultimate health food, while generations of parents have told their children that eating carrots will help them see in the dark. Is this true? What other benefits may carrots have?
People probably first cultivated the carrot thousands of years ago, in the area that is now Afghanistan. The original small, forked, purple or yellow root had a bitter, woody flavor and was quite different from the carrot that we know today.
Farmers grew purple, red, yellow, and white carrots long before the appearance of the sweet, crunchy, and aromatic orange variety that is now popular. Dutch growers may have developed this type in the 16th century.
In this article, learn more about the nutrients in carrots and their health benefits. We also look into tips for adding carrots to the diet and any precautions to take. And, of course, the age-old question: Do they really help you see in the dark?

Benefits​

Carrots contain vitamin A
Share on PinterestCarrots contain vitamin A, antioxidants, and other nutrients.
Carrots are rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are also a good source of antioxidants.
Antioxidants are nutrients present in plant-based foods. They help the body remove free radicals, unstable molecules that can cause cell damage if too many accumulate in the body.
Free radicals result from natural processes and environmental pressures. The body can eliminate many free radicals naturally, but dietary antioxidants can help, especially when the oxidant load is high.
Below are some ways in which carrots can support health.

Vision​

Can carrots help you see in the dark? In a way, yes.
Carrots contain vitamin A, and a vitamin A deficiency may result in xerophthalmia, a progressive eye disease. Xerophthalmia can cause night blindness or difficulty seeing when levels of light are low.
According to the Office of Dietary Supplements, a lack of vitamin A is one of the main preventable causes of blindness in children.
So, in a way, carrots can help you see in the dark.
However, most people’s vision is unlikely to improve from eating carrots, unless they have a vitamin A deficiency.
Carrots also contain the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, and the combination of the two may help prevent age-related macular degeneration, a type of vision loss.
Learn about 10 foods that can help maintain eye health.

Cancer​

Too many free radicals in the body may increase the risk of various types of cancer, according to the National Cancer Institute.
The antioxidant effects of dietary carotenoids — yellow, orange, and red organic pigments present in carrots and other vegetables — may reduce this risk. Lutein and zeaxanthin are two examples of these carotenoids.
One medium-sized raw carrot, weighing 61 grams (g), contains 509 micrograms (mcg) RAE of vitamin A.
It also provides 5,050 mcg of beta carotene and 2,120 mcg of alpha carotene[YB2] , two provitamin A antioxidants that the body can convert into more vitamin A, as needed.
According to the 2015–2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, female adults need to consume at least 700 mcg RAE of vitamin A each day, while male adults need at least 900 mcg RAE.
Prostate cancer: A 2015 review of studies suggested a link between a diet rich in carotenoids and a lower risk of prostate cancer. However, confirming the association, then determining its cause, would require more research.
Leukemia: In 2011, researchers found evidence that nutrients in carrot juice extract could kill leukemia cells and slow or stop their progression.
Lung cancer: Also in 2011, researchers concluded that drinking carrot juice may help prevent the type of damage that leads to lung cancer in smokers.
Earlier, a 2008 meta-analysis indicated that participants with high intakes of various carotenoids had a 21% lower risk of lung cancer, after adjusting for smoking, than participants in control groups.
What is the link between cancer and diet? Find out here.

Digestive health​

Consuming more carotenoid-rich foods may lower the risk of colon cancer, according to 2014 research that included data from 893 people.
The findings of a study published the following year suggest that people who consume a high-fiber diet have a lower risk of colorectal cancer than those who consume little fiber.
A medium carrot contains 1.7 g of fiber, or between 5% and 7.6% of a person’s daily needs, depending on their age and sex. Meanwhile, 1 cup of chopped carrots provides 3.58 g of fiber.
High-fiber foods can promote gut health, but which foods should we avoid?

Diabetes control​

Carrots have a sweet flavor and contain natural sugars. What does this mean for people with diabetes?
Carbohydrates make up around 10% of a carrot, and nearly half of this is sugar. Another 30% of this carbohydrate content is fiber. A medium carrot provides 25 calories.
Overall, this makes a carrot a low-calorie, high-fiber food that is relatively low in sugar. For this reason, it scores low on the glycemic index (GI). This index can help people with diabetes understand which foods are likely to raise their blood sugar levels.
Boiled carrots have a GI score of around 39. This means that they are unlikely to trigger a blood sugar spike and are safe for people with diabetes to eat.
Meanwhile, authors of a 2018 review concluded that consuming a high-fiber diet may help prevent the development of type 2 diabetes. High-fiber foods may also help people with type 2 diabetes manage their blood sugar levels.
What is the 7-day diabetes diet plan? Find out here.

Blood pressure and cardiovascular health​

The fiber and potassium in carrots may help manage blood pressure.
The American Heart Association (AHA) encourage people to add less salt, or sodium, to meals, while eating more foods that contain potassium, such as carrots. Potassium helps relax the blood vessels, reducing the risk of high blood pressure and other cardiovascular issues.
One medium carrot provides around 4% of a person’s daily requirement of potassium.
Meanwhile, a 2017 review concluded that people with a high fiber intake are less likely to develop cardiovascular disease than people who eat little fiber. Eating plenty of fiber may also help reduce levels of low-density lipoprotein, or “bad,” cholesterol in the blood.
Which foods may help reduce blood pressure? Find out here.

Immune function and healing​

Another antioxidant that carrots provide is vitamin C.
Vitamin C contributes to collagen production. Collagen is a key component of connective tissue and essential for wound healing and keeping the body healthy.
The vitamin is also present in immune cells, which help the body fight disease. A healthy immune system may prevent a range of diseases, including cancer, according to a 2017 study.
If a person is unwell, the immune system has to work harder, and this may compromise vitamin C levels.
Some experts believe that taking additional vitamin C may boost the immune system’s function when it is under stress. Consuming vitamin C may, for example, slightly reduce the severity and duration of a cold.
Learn about 15 foods that can boost your immune system.

Bone health​

Carrots contain vitamin K and small amounts of calcium and phosphorus. All of these contribute to bone health and may help prevent osteoporosis.
A balanced diet can help keep the bones healthy. Are there other natural ways to do this? Find out here.

Nutrition​

The table below shows the amount of each nutrient in a medium-sized, raw carrot that weighs around 61 g.
It also shows how much of each nutrient an adult should consume each day, according to the 2015–2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Needs vary, however, according to sex and age.
NutrientsAmount in 1 medium, raw carrotDaily recommendation for adults
Energy (calories)251,600–3,200
Carbohydrate (g)5.8 — including 2.9 g of sugar130
Fiber (g)1.722.4–33.6
Calcium (millgrams [mg])20.11,000–1,300
Phosphorus (mg)21.4700–1,250
Potassium (mg)1954,700
Vitamin C (mg)3.665–90
Folate (mcg DFE)11.6400
Vitamin A (mcg RAE)509700–900
Beta carotene (mcg)5,050No data
Alpha carotene (mcg)2,120No data
Lutein & zeaxanthin (mcg)156No data
Vitamin E (mg)0.415
Vitamin K (mcg)8.175–120
Carrots also contain various B vitamins and traces of iron and other minerals.
Learn about other antioxidant-rich foods.

Antioxidants and the color of carrots​

The antioxidants alpha and beta carotene give carrots their bright orange color. The body absorbs beta carotene through the intestines and converts it into vitamin A during digestion. This is why people consider carotenoids to be provitamins.
Farmer’s markets and some specialty stores offer carrots in a range of colors, including purple, yellow, and red. These varieties contain different compounds with antioxidant properties: Purple carrots contain anthocyanin, yellow carrots contain lutein, and red carrots are rich in lycopene.
What are antioxidants, and how do they work? Find out here.

MEDICAL NEWS TODAY NEWSLETTER
Stay in the know. Get our free daily newsletter
Expect in-depth, science-backed toplines of our best stories every day. Tap in and keep your curiosity satisfied.
Enter your email
Your privacy is important to us

Carrots in the diet​

There are two seasons for carrots — the spring and fall — but they are usually available in supermarkets all year. People can buy them fresh, frozen, canned, pickled, or as juice.
It is best to store carrots in the refrigerator in a sealed plastic bag. Remove any greens from the tops before storing to prevent them from drawing moisture and nutrients from the roots.

Tips for preparing carrots​

Carrots are a versatile vegetable. People can eat them raw, steamed, boiled, roasted, or as an ingredient in soups and stews.
First, peel and wash the carrots, then:
  • Use shredded carrots in coleslaws, salads, or wraps.
  • Add shredded carrots to baked goods, such as cakes and muffins.
  • Have carrot sticks or baby carrots as a snack, maybe with a dip, such as hummus.
  • Add carrots to juices and smoothies for a naturally sweet, mild flavor.
Boiling vegetables can reduce or eliminate some of the vitamin content. Raw or steamed carrots provide the most nutritional value.
Also, carotenoids and vitamin A may absorb better in the presence of fats. For this reason, people should eat carrots with a healthful source of fat, such as avocado, nuts, or seeds.

Risks​

Overconsumption of vitamin A can be toxic. Also, it may cause a slight orange tint to the skin, though this not harmful to health.
An overdose of vitamin A is unlikely to happen because of diet alone, but it may result from supplement use.
Also, some medications derive from vitamin A, such as isotretinoin (Accutane), a treatment for acne, or acitretin (Soriatane), a treatment for psoriasis. People who use these drugs should eat carrots in moderation to avoid an overdose of vitamin A.
Anyone who is starting a new medication should check with their doctor about any recommended dietary changes.
Some people are allergic to compounds in carrots. Anyone who develops hives, swelling, and difficulty breathing after eating carrots needs urgent medical attention.
If the symptoms become severe, the person may experience anaphylaxis, a potentially life threatening reaction that can develop quickly.
If a person knows that they are allergic to carrots, they should carefully check the ingredients of smoothies, vegetable soups, and a range of other products.
What is a carrot allergy, and how common is it? Find out more.

Q:​

Should I buy organic carrots, or are nonorganic carrots just as good?

A:​

Carrots have thin skins and thus can absorb chemicals easily underground.
That said, carrots are not usually found on the dirty dozen list of fruits and vegetables that are most susceptible to pesticide exposure.
Even if a food is not on the dirty dozen list, if you eat it daily or very often, I recommend choosing organic, when possible.

Pitia hapa MziziMkavu

What are the health benefits of carrots?​

Some people think of carrots as the ultimate health food, while generations of parents have told their children that eating carrots will help them see in the dark. Is this true? What other benefits may carrots have?
People probably first cultivated the carrot thousands of years ago, in the area that is now Afghanistan. The original small, forked, purple or yellow root had a bitter, woody flavor and was quite different from the carrot that we know today.
Farmers grew purple, red, yellow, and white carrots long before the appearance of the sweet, crunchy, and aromatic orange variety that is now popular. Dutch growers may have developed this type in the 16th century.
In this article, learn more about the nutrients in carrots and their health benefits. We also look into tips for adding carrots to the diet and any precautions to take. And, of course, the age-old question: Do they really help you see in the dark?

Benefits​

Carrots contain vitamin A
Share on PinterestCarrots contain vitamin A, antioxidants, and other nutrients.
Carrots are rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are also a good source of antioxidants.
Antioxidants are nutrients present in plant-based foods. They help the body remove free radicals, unstable molecules that can cause cell damage if too many accumulate in the body.
Free radicals result from natural processes and environmental pressures. The body can eliminate many free radicals naturally, but dietary antioxidants can help, especially when the oxidant load is high.
Below are some ways in which carrots can support health.

Vision​

Can carrots help you see in the dark? In a way, yes.
Carrots contain vitamin A, and a vitamin A deficiency may result in xerophthalmia, a progressive eye disease. Xerophthalmia can cause night blindness or difficulty seeing when levels of light are low.
According to the Office of Dietary Supplements, a lack of vitamin A is one of the main preventable causes of blindness in children.
So, in a way, carrots can help you see in the dark.
However, most people’s vision is unlikely to improve from eating carrots, unless they have a vitamin A deficiency.
Carrots also contain the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, and the combination of the two may help prevent age-related macular degeneration, a type of vision loss.
Learn about 10 foods that can help maintain eye health.

Cancer​

Too many free radicals in the body may increase the risk of various types of cancer, according to the National Cancer Institute.
The antioxidant effects of dietary carotenoids — yellow, orange, and red organic pigments present in carrots and other vegetables — may reduce this risk. Lutein and zeaxanthin are two examples of these carotenoids.
One medium-sized raw carrot, weighing 61 grams (g), contains 509 micrograms (mcg) RAE of vitamin A.
It also provides 5,050 mcg of beta carotene and 2,120 mcg of alpha carotene[YB2] , two provitamin A antioxidants that the body can convert into more vitamin A, as needed.
According to the 2015–2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, female adults need to consume at least 700 mcg RAE of vitamin A each day, while male adults need at least 900 mcg RAE.
Prostate cancer: A 2015 review of studies suggested a link between a diet rich in carotenoids and a lower risk of prostate cancer. However, confirming the association, then determining its cause, would require more research.
Leukemia: In 2011, researchers found evidence that nutrients in carrot juice extract could kill leukemia cells and slow or stop their progression.
Lung cancer: Also in 2011, researchers concluded that drinking carrot juice may help prevent the type of damage that leads to lung cancer in smokers.
Earlier, a 2008 meta-analysis indicated that participants with high intakes of various carotenoids had a 21% lower risk of lung cancer, after adjusting for smoking, than participants in control groups.
What is the link between cancer and diet? Find out here.

Digestive health​

Consuming more carotenoid-rich foods may lower the risk of colon cancer, according to 2014 research that included data from 893 people.
The findings of a study published the following year suggest that people who consume a high-fiber diet have a lower risk of colorectal cancer than those who consume little fiber.
A medium carrot contains 1.7 g of fiber, or between 5% and 7.6% of a person’s daily needs, depending on their age and sex. Meanwhile, 1 cup of chopped carrots provides 3.58 g of fiber.
High-fiber foods can promote gut health, but which foods should we avoid?

Diabetes control​

Carrots have a sweet flavor and contain natural sugars. What does this mean for people with diabetes?
Carbohydrates make up around 10% of a carrot, and nearly half of this is sugar. Another 30% of this carbohydrate content is fiber. A medium carrot provides 25 calories.
Overall, this makes a carrot a low-calorie, high-fiber food that is relatively low in sugar. For this reason, it scores low on the glycemic index (GI). This index can help people with diabetes understand which foods are likely to raise their blood sugar levels.
Boiled carrots have a GI score of around 39. This means that they are unlikely to trigger a blood sugar spike and are safe for people with diabetes to eat.
Meanwhile, authors of a 2018 review concluded that consuming a high-fiber diet may help prevent the development of type 2 diabetes. High-fiber foods may also help people with type 2 diabetes manage their blood sugar levels.
What is the 7-day diabetes diet plan? Find out here.

Blood pressure and cardiovascular health​

The fiber and potassium in carrots may help manage blood pressure.
The American Heart Association (AHA) encourage people to add less salt, or sodium, to meals, while eating more foods that contain potassium, such as carrots. Potassium helps relax the blood vessels, reducing the risk of high blood pressure and other cardiovascular issues.
One medium carrot provides around 4% of a person’s daily requirement of potassium.
Meanwhile, a 2017 review concluded that people with a high fiber intake are less likely to develop cardiovascular disease than people who eat little fiber. Eating plenty of fiber may also help reduce levels of low-density lipoprotein, or “bad,” cholesterol in the blood.
Which foods may help reduce blood pressure? Find out here.

Immune function and healing​

Another antioxidant that carrots provide is vitamin C.
Vitamin C contributes to collagen production. Collagen is a key component of connective tissue and essential for wound healing and keeping the body healthy.
The vitamin is also present in immune cells, which help the body fight disease. A healthy immune system may prevent a range of diseases, including cancer, according to a 2017 study.
If a person is unwell, the immune system has to work harder, and this may compromise vitamin C levels.
Some experts believe that taking additional vitamin C may boost the immune system’s function when it is under stress. Consuming vitamin C may, for example, slightly reduce the severity and duration of a cold.
Learn about 15 foods that can boost your immune system.

Bone health​

Carrots contain vitamin K and small amounts of calcium and phosphorus. All of these contribute to bone health and may help prevent osteoporosis.
A balanced diet can help keep the bones healthy. Are there other natural ways to do this? Find out here.

Nutrition​

The table below shows the amount of each nutrient in a medium-sized, raw carrot that weighs around 61 g.
It also shows how much of each nutrient an adult should consume each day, according to the 2015–2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Needs vary, however, according to sex and age.
NutrientsAmount in 1 medium, raw carrotDaily recommendation for adults
Energy (calories)251,600–3,200
Carbohydrate (g)5.8 — including 2.9 g of sugar130
Fiber (g)1.722.4–33.6
Calcium (millgrams [mg])20.11,000–1,300
Phosphorus (mg)21.4700–1,250
Potassium (mg)1954,700
Vitamin C (mg)3.665–90
Folate (mcg DFE)11.6400
Vitamin A (mcg RAE)509700–900
Beta carotene (mcg)5,050No data
Alpha carotene (mcg)2,120No data
Lutein & zeaxanthin (mcg)156No data
Vitamin E (mg)0.415
Vitamin K (mcg)8.175–120
Carrots also contain various B vitamins and traces of iron and other minerals.
Learn about other antioxidant-rich foods.

Antioxidants and the color of carrots​

The antioxidants alpha and beta carotene give carrots their bright orange color. The body absorbs beta carotene through the intestines and converts it into vitamin A during digestion. This is why people consider carotenoids to be provitamins.
Farmer’s markets and some specialty stores offer carrots in a range of colors, including purple, yellow, and red. These varieties contain different compounds with antioxidant properties: Purple carrots contain anthocyanin, yellow carrots contain lutein, and red carrots are rich in lycopene.
What are antioxidants, and how do they work? Find out here.

MEDICAL NEWS TODAY NEWSLETTER
Stay in the know. Get our free daily newsletter
Expect in-depth, science-backed toplines of our best stories every day. Tap in and keep your curiosity satisfied.
Enter your email
Your privacy is important to us

Carrots in the diet​

There are two seasons for carrots — the spring and fall — but they are usually available in supermarkets all year. People can buy them fresh, frozen, canned, pickled, or as juice.
It is best to store carrots in the refrigerator in a sealed plastic bag. Remove any greens from the tops before storing to prevent them from drawing moisture and nutrients from the roots.

Tips for preparing carrots​

Carrots are a versatile vegetable. People can eat them raw, steamed, boiled, roasted, or as an ingredient in soups and stews.
First, peel and wash the carrots, then:
  • Use shredded carrots in coleslaws, salads, or wraps.
  • Add shredded carrots to baked goods, such as cakes and muffins.
  • Have carrot sticks or baby carrots as a snack, maybe with a dip, such as hummus.
  • Add carrots to juices and smoothies for a naturally sweet, mild flavor.
Boiling vegetables can reduce or eliminate some of the vitamin content. Raw or steamed carrots provide the most nutritional value.
Also, carotenoids and vitamin A may absorb better in the presence of fats. For this reason, people should eat carrots with a healthful source of fat, such as avocado, nuts, or seeds.

Risks​

Overconsumption of vitamin A can be toxic. Also, it may cause a slight orange tint to the skin, though this not harmful to health.
An overdose of vitamin A is unlikely to happen because of diet alone, but it may result from supplement use.
Also, some medications derive from vitamin A, such as isotretinoin (Accutane), a treatment for acne, or acitretin (Soriatane), a treatment for psoriasis. People who use these drugs should eat carrots in moderation to avoid an overdose of vitamin A.
Anyone who is starting a new medication should check with their doctor about any recommended dietary changes.
Some people are allergic to compounds in carrots. Anyone who develops hives, swelling, and difficulty breathing after eating carrots needs urgent medical attention.
If the symptoms become severe, the person may experience anaphylaxis, a potentially life threatening reaction that can develop quickly.
If a person knows that they are allergic to carrots, they should carefully check the ingredients of smoothies, vegetable soups, and a range of other products.
What is a carrot allergy, and how common is it? Find out more.

Q:​

Should I buy organic carrots, or are nonorganic carrots just as good?

A:​

Carrots have thin skins and thus can absorb chemicals easily underground.
That said, carrots are not usually found on the dirty dozen list of fruits and vegetables that are most susceptible to pesticide exposure.
Even if a food is not on the dirty dozen list, if you eat it daily or very often, I recommend choosing organic, when possible.

Pitia hapa MziziMkavu
Nilikuwa sijuwi lakini Karoti kwa mujibu wa Doctor Sebi Karoti ina asidi nyingi na imetngenezwa na binadamu sio Mungu. Karoti haiwezi kukusaidia kukutibu maradhi ya macho hata ule karoti kilo moja kila siku haitoweza kukutibu maradhi ya macho. Karoti ina madini mengi ya wanga na madini ya wanga aka ( starch) kwa binadamu hayafai kiafya.

Dr Sebi: Why No Spinach, No Tofu, No Carrot: KAROTI NA MCHICHA ZINA ASIDI NYINGI NA ZINA MADINI YA WANGA HAZIFAI KULIWA NA BINADAMU​

Back
Top Bottom