msaada java Developer

Mkasika

JF-Expert Member
Sep 11, 2010
I'm looking for a freelance Java developer to reverse engineer or extend an existing

.jar project. The application is for finding disparity between stereo photographs, but

all source was destroyed when our server went down. I have already approached a

few developers and they said that it is a challenging problem but do-able, all source code is intact in the .jar and not obfuscated. If you could bring a fresh pair of eyes to the problem, feel free to drop few lines. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a freelance Java developer to reverse engineer or extend an existing

.jar project. The application is for finding disparity between stereo photographs, but

few developers and they said that it is a challenging problem but do-able, all source code is intact in the .jar and not obfuscated. If you could bring a fresh pair of eyes to the problem, feel free to drop few lines. Thanks in advance.

Where is that source code.? and are u aslo a progrmmer or u re a lawyer .

So waht is the problem if Alls source code is intact in jar and not obfuscated. ?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom