MP Acquires Land For Building New Hospital

Ngoromiko

JF-Expert Member
Sep 15, 2011
[h=2]MP acquires land for building new hospital[/h]Arusha Urban lawmaker Godbless Lema has secured 400m/- for buying a plot at Burka area in the city where a new hospital will be constructed.
“I’m very happy… my dream has come true,” he said, stating that the proposed new health facility will serve thousands of people in Arusha.
Recent reports show that expectant mothers coming for maternal care at the Mount Meru Regional Hospital’s Maternity Ward are forced to share a bed – up to four on a single bed, regardless of the nature of their illnesses.
According to Lema, the payment for the plot has already been made and construction will begin soon. “I tried to contact my colleagues in London and they managed to raise the amount…We’ll use different methods to accomplish this project,” he said.
During the 2010 general election campaign rallies, the Arusha MP pledged to construct three hospitals in Arusha city.
Records indicate that Mount Meru, the sole major health centre in the region, is the second largest referral hospital in the country, serving about 20 other smaller district hospitals. The centres cater for about 100,000 patients a year.

SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN

Comment: Chonde chonde wanasiasa, pamoja na mapungufu kwenye huduma zetu, bora tuendelee nazo hadi hapo tutakapoziboresha wenyewe kuliko kupatiwa misaada yenye masharti ya kishetani.

mbona sioni inapoonyesha zimetoka kwa Cameron au zikitoka uingereza ni za Cameron? Nawe kuwa makini na hoja zako vinginevyo toa ufafanuzi zaidi

mbona sioni inapoonyesha zimetoka kwa Cameron au zikitoka uingereza ni za Cameron? Nawe kuwa makini na hoja zako vinginevyo toa ufafanuzi zaidi

Milioni 400 toka UK !!!... By the way, natoa tahadhari tu kwamba huyo mjomba aliyemchangia asijekuwa kwenye mtamdao wa Cameron.

Unaposema hizo pesa zimetolewa na cameroon unamaana gani je unajua serikali yako inategemea pesa kutoka london kuendesha nchi?

Acha wabunge wa chadema wafanye kazi mmezoea ahadi hewa kutoka CCM

Wakuu hii ni moja ya ahadi aliyoitoa wakati wa kampeni.Nimpongeze Mheshimiwa Lema kwa kuanza kutimiza ahadi zake.G Lema akitimiza ahadi zake walau kwa 50% uhakika wa kuchaguliwa ni wazi kwake na chama chake.Mambo ya maandamano na ususiaji wa vikao vya baraza la madiwani vitamweka katika nafasi ngumu na imani ya wananchi waliomchagua itaondoka.

[h=2]MP acquires land for building new hospital[/h]Arusha Urban lawmaker Godbless Lema has secured 400m/- for buying a plot at Burka area in the city where a new hospital will be constructed.
“I’m very happy… my dream has come true,” he said, stating that the proposed new health facility will serve thousands of people in Arusha.
Recent reports show that expectant mothers coming for maternal care at the Mount Meru Regional Hospital’s Maternity Ward are forced to share a bed – up to four on a single bed, regardless of the nature of their illnesses.
According to Lema, the payment for the plot has already been made and construction will begin soon. “I tried to contact my colleagues in London and they managed to raise the amount…We’ll use different methods to accomplish this project,” he said.
During the 2010 general election campaign rallies, the Arusha MP pledged to construct three hospitals in Arusha city.
Records indicate that Mount Meru, the sole major health centre in the region, is the second largest referral hospital in the country, serving about 20 other smaller district hospitals. The centres cater for about 100,000 patients a year.

SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN

Comment: Chonde chonde wanasiasa, pamoja na mapungufu kwenye huduma zetu, bora tuendelee nazo hadi hapo tutakapoziboresha wenyewe kuliko kupatiwa misaada yenye masharti ya kishetani.
Kama misaada yote ni ya Cameron basi we ungesha mzalia watoto kibao

Back
Top Bottom