Nyani Ngabu
Platinum Member
- May 15, 2006
- 98,202
- 144,093
Dunia itamshangaa aliye bariki hiliHarassing a person who survived a dastardly assassination attempt is not right.
Dunia itamshangaa aliye bariki hili
Sijui unakuwaga na nini yaani kuna muda una squirt kuna muda unaparua kwa makucha ,kuna muda unazimia ,kuna muda unalia kuna muda unajamba
Dah tafuta moja usimame nalo kama ni kujamba ,jambaaa wee
Hapana nimesimamia ukuchaWewe unasimamia kujamba?
Hapana nimesimamia ukucha
Endelea na mada yako hayo mengine ni ya kuaacha yapite!!Okay.
Kwa hii lugha bora ungeendelea kibaki kaburini
Nn hivi hiyo flexibility tunaitafuta Leo kwasabb lissu kasimamishwa ubunge? Vipi kwa zile kauli za hatushirikiani na wapinzani, sibomoi nyumba zilizoko kwenye hifadhi ya barabara mwanz a kwasabb hawa.ni wapiga kura wangu and the like?This news of Speaker Ndugai stripping Tundu Lissu of his parliamentary membership is not sitting well with me.
The reasons given are him [Lissu] not officially apprising the parliament about his convalescence while being seen gallivanting around Europe and the US and not filling out some form for the ethics committee or something like that.
Now, I get the whole idea of doing everything by the book and all that jazz.
I don't know if Lissu has actually done what is said he hasn't done.
I have a sneaky feeling that he'll probably contradict all of those given reasons for him getting booted off parliament.
I think there is no denying in the fact that he has suffered a lot. There is also no denying that even before that tragic afternoon event on September 2017, he was thoroughly and repeatedly harassed a lot by, some would argue, the powers that be.
Be that as it may, there is no need to add to his suffering.
Sometimes it is wise to have what I call 'moral flexibility' and actually use it.
In Tundu Lissu's case, I think the Speaker of Parliament could have used 'moral flexibility' in handling him.
Harassing a person who survived a dastardly assassination attempt is not right.
Very unnecessary.
Naunga mkono hojaThis news of Speaker Ndugai stripping Tundu Lissu of his parliamentary membership is not sitting well with me.
I think there is no denying in the fact that he has suffered a lot. There is also no denying that even before that tragic afternoon event on September 2017, he was thoroughly and repeatedly harassed a lot by, some would argue, the powers that be.
Be that as it may, there is no need to add to his suffering.
Sometimes it is wise to have what I call 'moral flexibility' and actually use it.
In Tundu Lissu's case, I think the Speaker of Parliament could have used 'moral flexibility' in handling him.
Harassing a person who survived a dastardly assassination attempt is not right.
Very unnecessary.
Hon NN, do you think what has just happened has anything to do with one among many of the resolutions following the sitting of the ruling party executive committee meeting ?Hehehee....hujaelewa nilichokiandika?
Hicho ndicho kilitakiwa kiwe kiini cha mada, jee hizo "Morals" tunazo?Ila kuwepo kwa moral flexibility, kitu cha kwanza ni kwa hizo morals zenyewe kwanza ziwepo ndipo flexibility ifuate.
Nn hivi hiyo flexibility tunaitafuta Leo kwasabb lissu kasimamishwa ubunge? Vipi kwa zile kauli za hatushirikiani na wapinzani, sibomoi nyumba zilizoko kwenye hifadhi ya barabara mwanz a kwasabb hawa.ni wapiga kura wangu and the like?