Mo Ibrahim has always been a man of vision

Mo says; you African you have bad leadership, the only way I can make them good is to prepare prize!,

Parent says; You have poor performance in your exam results, I will buy you a gift if you will perform better in the next exam!

Mo=Parent!!! -bad!

Parent's vision would be; where is the PROBLEM, why my son fails? so as Mo's vision, would be where is the problem???? why African leaders are not good?

Parent=Mo!!! -good!

Mo's vision was supposed to be; how to actually improve democracy in Africa! (because 99% of leaders in Africa are practising 'neo-dictatorship', corrupt and they will never want to be removed from the power, if they will, then their parties must be ruling to cover them up). All these bad presidents they have good image and names outside of their countries!

what he is doing currently is insult, totally insult, think...

to him we are dogs and cats and only meat can make us happy!

Tatizo letu waafrika tunaamini matatizo yetu yanaletwa na watu wa nje na mbaya zaidi tunategemea hao hao ndio waje watusaidie kututoa kwenye dimbwi la umasikini.

Sisi internally tunafanya nini???? Kwa nini tuwe tunawalaumu mabepari kwa kusababisha tudumae wakati huo huo tunawawekea 'red carpet' kuwaomba misaada!!

Kuna wakati nakubaliana na Julius anavyosema 'Miafrika ndivyo tulivyo"!!

Back
Top Bottom