Mke wa rubani wa ndege ya Ukraine iliyoanguka nchini Iran, alimuonya mumewe kutosafiri siku ile

FRANC THE GREAT

JF-Expert Member
May 27, 2016
Kateryna Gaponenko ambaye ni mke wa rubani wa ndege ya abiria ya Ukraine iliyoanguka muda mchache baada ya kuondoka kutoka uwanja wa ndege mjini Tehran amesema kuwa alimuonya mumewe asisafiri na anaamini ndege hiyo iliangushwa.

Kateryna Gaponenko alikiambia kituo cha runinga cha Sky News kuwa alikuwa na "wasiwasi" juu ya ndege hiyo na alikuwa amemsihi sana mumewe Volodymyr asiiongoze ndege hiyo.

"Kwa kweli nilikuwa na wasiwasi - nilikuwa na wasiwasi mwingi," alisema.

Aliongeza: "Nilimsihi asisafiri. Nikasema 'usifanye hivyo'. Lakini alirudi kwangu na kusema 'ni nani atakaye iongoza ndege ikiwa mimi nisipofanya hivyo? Niko kwenye ratiba kwa hivyo lazima niiongoze.' Lakini nilimtaka abaki."

Bi Gaponenko alikuwa akizungumza wakati waombolezaji wakiweka maua kwa waathiriwa wa ajali hiyo kwenye uwanja wa ndege katika mji mkuu wa Ukraine, Kiev ambapo ndege hiyo ilikuwa ifikie uwanjani hapo.

====

1578694508564.png

Kateryna Gaponenko.

The wife of a pilot whose Ukrainian passenger plane crashed after taking off from Tehran says she warned her husband not to fly and believes the aircraft was downed in a terror attack.

Kateryna Gaponenko told Sky News that she had "concerns" about the Ukrainian International Airlines flight and had pleaded with her husband Volodymyr not to captain the jet.

"Of course I had some concerns - I had a lot of concerns," she said.

She added: "I asked him not to fly. I said 'don't do it'. But he came back to me and said 'who's going to fly the plane if I don't fly it? I'm on the schedule so I have to fly.'

"But I asked him to stay."

Mrs Gaponenko was speaking as mourners left flowers and other tributes to victims of the crash at the airport in the Ukrainian capital Kiev where the plane had been due to land.

Her husband was one of 176 people who died in the tragedy - including 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians and four Britons - when the plane went down on Wednesday.

Nobody on board the passenger jet survived and Western intelligence agencies believe the plane was shot down by a surface-to-air missile launched by Iran.

Countries including Canada, the US and the UK believe the aircraft was likely struck accidentally, hours after an Iranian offensive against two Iraqi military bases housing American forces.

The Ukrainian state security service says it has prioritised a missile attack and terrorism as possible causes.

Head of the service Ivan Bakanov acknowledged the missile strike theory was garnering the most public attention, but cautioned against drawing "hasty conclusions".

Iranian officials have refuted suggestions one of the country's missiles was responsible, despite video footage appearing to back the working assumption being adopted in the West.

Hamid Baeidinejad, the Iranian ambassador to the UK, has also dismissed "absurd" claims that bulldozers have been clearing the crash site - despite images obtained by US TV suggesting otherwise.

Fars news agency said Iran will announce the reason for the crash of the Ukrainian airliner on Saturday.

On the crash itself, Mr Baeidinejad told Sky News: "Plane accidents are a very technical issue. I cannot judge, you cannot judge, reporters on the ground cannot judge.

"Nobody can judge. A foreign minister or a prime minister cannot judge on this issue."

The video seemingly showing the moment the plane was hit, thought to be by a Russian-made TOR anti-aircraft missile, was verified by The New York Times and investigatory website Bellingcat after circulating on social media.

The missile is seen travelling west to east (left to right on the video), with Ukrainian Airlines flight PS752 barely visible and flying in the opposite direction as it climbs out of Imam Khomeini International Airport.

Bellingcat believes it was filmed in the Tehran suburb of Parand, west of the airport, having cross-referenced satellite imagery with apartment blocks visible in the footage.

The head of the Iranian investigation team, Hassan Rezaeifar, has said analysis of the flight recorders could take more than a month and that help from international experts may be needed.

The French air accident investigation authority said Iran had invited it to join the investigation and Ukraine has said its investigators are keen to search the crash site.

The entire investigation could stretch into next year.

The earlier strikes launched by Iran were to avenge the killing of top general Qassem Soleimani.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced on Friday that the US is imposing new sanctions on Iran due to the retaliatory attack on US troops in Iraq.

"This was going to happen and American lives were at risk", he said.

The new sanctions will target eight senior Iranian officials as well as companies in the steel and other sectors.

1578694642900.png

Kateryna Gaponenko.

Source: Sky News

Kiukweli kabisa ile ndege haijatunguliwa kwa bahati mbaya...ukicheki zile dynamics hata kutungua ndege kwa kukusudia sio rahisi inahitaji ufundi,sembuse eti bahati mbaya??
Ukikaa kwenye gemu utajua.

• Thanks
Reactions: 7ve
Kiukweli kabisa ile ndege haijatunguliwa kwa bahati mbaya...ukicheki zile dynamics hata kutungua ndege kwa kukusudia sio rahisi inahitaji ufundi,sembuse eti bahati mbaya??
Sio ndege tu, ata jiwe lingeingia anga ya Iran Usiku ule lingeshambuliwa. Jamaa walikua at maximum alerts kwa mda ule ili kujilinda zidi ya US retaliation.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Pole sana mama. Ila ndio hivyo tena makombora makali ya kumchapa kofi Trump yamefanikiwa kuuwa 179. Halafu hawa wapuuzi ndio wanataka kumiliki nyuklia si watakuja kufanya vitu vya ajabu mwishowe utetezi ni "human error"? Na mwanzo walibisha nini? Mijitu yenye desturi za uongo uongo hata kwa mambo yaliyo wazi tabu sana. Mbona US walipomtungua Qassem na genge lake walikuwa wa kwanza kuitaarifu dunia?

Pole sana mama. Ila ndio hivyo tena makombora makali ya kumchapa kofi Trump yamefanikiwa kuuwa 179. Halafu hawa wapuuzi ndio wanataka kumiliki nyuklia si watakuja kufanya vitu vya ajabu mwishowe utetezi ni "human error"? Na mwanzo walibisha nini? Mijitu yenye desturi za uongo uongo hata kwa mambo yaliyo wazi tabu sana. Mbona US walipomtungua Qassem na genge lake walikuwa wa kwanza kuitaarifu dunia?
Irani ni mijibwa tu,mwanzoni nilikuwa na-sympathise nao ila kwa sasa nimeelewa kwanini hawatakiwi kumili Nuke

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom