Mining jobs in saudi Arabia

Power G

JF-Expert Member
Apr 20, 2011
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Maaden Gold and Base Metals Saudi Arabian Mining Company have two position at this time one for the Metallurgist is for Al-Amar and another one for Senior Metallurgist for New Projects Development Dept. We already have got one working visa in hand and applied for more. (I mean for Tanzanian).[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Also we are seeking 2 Mine Superintendents and 1 Maintenance Superintendent. Mine Shift Boss for Bulghah mine (open pit) and Mill Shift Boss for Mahd as well as Mine Surveyors. If you have the necessary qualifications relevant for the above positions send your CVs directly to me, mentioning what positions you are apply for. My email address is patricejk@maaden.com.sa[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif] [/FONT]

Maaden Gold and Base Metals Saudi Arabian Mining Company have two position at this time one for the Metallurgist is for Al-Amar and another one for Senior Metallurgist for New Projects Development Dept. We already have got one working visa in hand and applied for more. (I mean for Tanzanian).

Also we are seeking 2 Mine Superintendents and 1 Maintenance Superintendent. Mine Shift Boss for Bulghah mine (open pit) and Mill Shift Boss for Mahd as well as Mine Surveyors. If you have the necessary qualifications relevant for the above positions send your CVs directly to me, mentioning what positions you are apply for. My email address is patricejk@maaden.com.sa

Hawahitaji ma-daktari wa binadamu?