Michelle Obama

I love this woman. Katika hiyo post #4 amesema watu wameanza kufuatilia kutaka kufanya booking na O' kwenye speaking engangements wacha nao watengeneze pesa ndefu tena ya halali na alivyo maarufu sehemu nyingi duniani anaweza kutengeza pesa ndefu sana. Michelle naye ana kipjai cha kuzungumza kwenye public hivyo naye anaweza kuvuta pesa ndefu kama hatataka ajira ya kusubiri mshahara. Nilicheka pale alopsema, "I want him to sleep" lol! Halafu jamaa hakutia neno kimyaaa hahahahaha I love this couple and their kids. We'll miss the a lot but they did a wonderful job as a POTUS and FLOTUS. God bless them and all members of their families.

Michelle Obama = a dignified grace and class.

Find yourself a lady with Michelle O's abilities and education background and soon you'll be running for a President in your beautiful country. Mie BAK nitapita hapo Nairobi na kukutafuta tupate moja baridi ndani ya Ikulu :):):)

Have watched several interviews of Michelle, yaani with a wife like her, there is no reason why you shouldn't be a president.

I love this woman. Katika hiyo post #4 amesema watu wameanza kufuatilia kutaka kufanya booking na O' kwenye speaking engangements wacha nao watengeneze pesa ndefu tena ya halali na alivyo maarufu sehemu nyingi duniani anaweza kutengeza pesa ndefu sana. Michelle naye ana kipjai cha kuzungumza kwenye public hivyo naye anaweza kuvuta pesa ndefu kama hatataka ajira ya kusubiri mshahara. Nilicheka pale alopsema, "I want him to sleep" lol! Halafu jamaa hakutia neno kimyaaa hahahahaha I love this couple and their kids. We'll miss the a lot but they did a wonderful job as a POTUS and FLOTUS. God bless them and all members of their families.

Call her scarcy, rarely, uncommon female creature.

One sure thing is she is a mirror image of Barack.

She knows how to make choices, so is he. S¿

Yeah, they are,..going to be missed.
Kumbe wameanza kuwa booked kwenye speaking engagements? Watazitengeneza vizuri.

Dah nimewaza mbali mpaka kwa Janet wetu... Mungu ampe subra na uvumilivu....

Find yourself a lady with Michelle O's abilities and education background and soon you'll be running for a President in your beautiful country. Mie BAK nitapita hapo Nairobi na kukutafuta tupate moja baridi ndani ya Ikulu :):):)

Hehehe! Yes such breed of no nonsense and go-getters women are very scarce, the type that will stand by your side, cheer you on, correct you, stay with you all night reading through your speeches, stand for you, fight off your saboteurs and diversionists......especially the birthers. Our African women akina kui will flee at the very first unsubstantiated allegations of michepuko and immediately begin to work with your detractors against you.

But you BAK shouldn't wait until I become a PORK (President of Republic of Kenya) for you to visit my abode in the mega city of Nairobi. Remember even Magufuli and Raila were both visiting each other as swahibas before reaching at the helm....hehehehe

Thank you Mkuu, but kui IMO has the similar qualities like Michelle. I have been there in your beautiful city so many times Mkuu. It is one of the most beautiful cities in Africa. Next time kabla sijatia mguu I'll notify you in advance.

Hehehe! Yes such breed of no nonsense and go-getters women are very scarce, the type that will stand by your side, cheer you on, correct you, stay with you all night reading through your speeches, stand for you, fight off your saboteurs and diversionists......especially the birthers. Our African women akina kui will flee at the very first unsubstantiated allegations of michepuko and immediately begin to work with your detractors against you.

But you BAK shouldn't wait until I become a PORK (President of Republic of Kenya) for you to visit my abode in the mega city of Nairobi. Remember even Magufuli and Raila were both visiting each other as swahibas before reaching at the helm....hehehehe

..Our African women akina kui will flee at the very first unsubstantiated allegations of michepuko and immediately begin to work with your detractors against you..

..will flee at the very first Unsubstantiated allegations of Michepukos"...LOL!

Haki nimecheka hapo.

MK254 problem is, there are professional Michepukos out there dear, so when some of us hear a man has been seen somewhere with a potential mchepuko, we obviously freak out. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Thank you Mkuu, but kui IMO has the similar qualities like Michelle. I have been there in your beautiful city so many times Mkuu. It is one of the most beautiful cities in Africa. Next time kabla sijatia mguu I'll notify you in advance.

Awww!, this's super sweet of you, am speechless!..

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Hakuna Raisi aliyepromote Ushoga duniani kama Obama

Hakuna Raisi aliyeua watu wengi wasio na hatia kwa kutumia drones kama Obama

Hakuna raisi wa Marekani aliyetangaza vita na nchi ya kiafrika isipokuwa Obama, na kutumia resource za kijeshi ili kumuondoa mtawala wa Lubya, Muammar Ghadafi!

Kiufupi ukiondoa uwezo wa kuongea " Rhetoric" , huyu jamaa kaleta hasara kubwa duniani!

Back
Top Bottom