Miaka 10 sasa iliku athiri vipi, ulikuwa wapi, unafanya nini..... (September 11)

afrodenzi

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2010
WORLD TRADE CENTRE ATTACKS 2001: Hijacked United Airlines Flight 175 approaches and hits the
World Trade Centre's south tower, bursting into flames and raining a hail of debris on Manhattan.
A gaping hole in the north tower can be seen following a similar attack earlier in the day.

2855371.jpg

The second tower of the World Trade Center explodes into flames after being hit by an airplane.

The World Trade Center south tower, left, burst into flames after being struck by hijacked United Airlines Flight 175 as the north tower burns following an earlier attack by a hijacked airliner.

Smoke from the remains of New York's World Trade Center shrouds lower Manhattan as a lone seagull flies overhead in a photograph taken across New York Harbor from Jersey City, New Jersey September 12, 2001.

An American flag flies near the base of the destroyed World Trade Center in New York, in this file photo from September 11, 2001.

Television image of a body falling from one of the towers of New York's World Trade Center,
following a fire caused when two hijacked airliners were crashed into the buildings, September 11, 2001.

People look out of the burning North tower of the World Trade Center in New York City September 11, 2001.

The remaining tower of New York's World Trade Center, Tower 2, dissolves in a cloud of dust and debris about a half hour after the first twin tower collapsed September 11, 2001.

TOWERS COLLAPSE: Smoke and debris fill the air after one of the World Trade Centre towers in New York City collapses.

REMEMBERING 9/11 IN 2009: The "Tribute in Lights" illuminates the sky over lower Manhattan on the eighth anniversary of the attacks.

I was at a birthday party and somebody received a phone asking us to watch a news chanel as one tower was hit by an airplane. It was not clear whether it was a terrorist attack or an accident (but the likelihood of an accident was very small).
The journalist started to speculate, recapping on the history of the WTC, the possible involvement of Alquaeda etc.
Just as we were watching, there was a threat on the Pentagon and aerial images of the building were broadcasted. I watched more that 5 TV channel and I had this unconfortable feeling the journalist were happy to have such a hot topic to broadcast live....
Just then a secont plane came and hit the second tower... I was o horified I couldn't speak. Then somebody with us at the party said: If it is alquaeda then islam shouold be erradicated.
I am a muslim, that is when I realised the negative impact on islamist terrorism on Muslims all over the world. I didn't say a thing, I stood up and left the room.
Niliendelea kuangalia news from home and in much disgust I saw the US declaring war againd terror, develop the concept of axis of evil and start the war on Afganistan, then Irak, then pointing Syria, Lebanon, Somalia and many other countries that are now facing civil unrest (I don't say there is a link but it looks suspicious).
My memories: who can actually do that to civilians????? My thaught at the pick of the war: The US government of that time had no scrupules to use the death of its own citizen to make money and fame and destabilize other sovereign countries... their were no better than the terrorist they were unconvincingly huntting. My thinking today: What a mess......

Salaam Mkuu, sidhani kama hata sehemu nyingine duniani zingeweza kufikiri juu ya mpango huu tena kwa style walioitumia ilikuwa ni mpango wa kushtukiza mnoo!!!

Nafurahi sana ninapoona makafiri wanakufa km wanavyoua wenzao MUNGU AWALAANI MAKAFIRI WOTE

Nafurahi sana ninapoona makafiri wanakufa km wanavyoua wenzao MUNGU AWALAANI MAKAFIRI WOTE

Wewe kama sio member wa Al qaeda basi ni Taliban....mtaishia kufuga vichaka vya ndevu na kuvaa suruali zenu zinazoogopa visigino a.k.a viduku..............Takbiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr

SEPT 11, 2001: A man walks in the street near the World Trade Center towers in New York City.

SEPT 11, 2001: A dust-covered bronze statue of a man with his briefcase rests in the rubble of the World Trade Center towers.

Back
Top Bottom