Meja gardening and landscaping services

meja garden

Sep 17, 2012
For all your Gardening & landscape needs, for houses, offices, farms, schools, hotels and parks at affordable rates. Services offered include: Garden Maintenance,Garden Design,Garden Furniture Restoration, Ground Clearance,Fencing and Paneling,Tree / Hedge Reduction, Turf Laying, Lawn cutting,Deck and Patio Cleaning, Pond Installation and Maintenance.
:+255712637082

Attachments

• advtz kweli.bmp
    138.1 KB · Views: 73
Thanks mkuu.... Take it from me, if you do this work professionally you will be a success

mkuu

big up ... I will one day call for service ... would you also take consultation biz package for an outdoor job? I need to set up a randevoir place ... buz and bite

from your services and products list i smell luminous light in the dark ... you sound very serious and professional

this is an amazing professional and take my words you will hit the profits high

all the best kaka

mkuu

big up ... I will one day call for service ... would you also take consultation biz package for an outdoor job? I need to set up a randevoir place ... buz and bite

from your services and products list i smell luminous light in the dark ... you sound very serious and professional

this is an amazing professional and take my words you will hit the profits high

all the best kaka

thanks mkuu, i will work through your suggestion..am staying tuned for hearing from you any time..ur warmly welcome

Back
Top Bottom