Mbunge wa Uturuki aanguka bungeni alipotoa kauli kuwa "Israel haitaepuka ghadhabu ya Allah"

bagamoyo

JF-Expert Member
Jan 14, 2010
14 September 2023
Ankara, Turkey

Mbunge wa Uturuki aanguka bungeni alipotoa kauli kuwa "Israel haitaepuka ghadhabu ya Allah", na baadaye kufariki

1702608131582.png

Picha: mbunge Mh. Hasan Bitmez akipatiwa huduma ya kwanza bungeni

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_cS3fcpb-Hk

Mbunge wa Uturuki wa chama cha the Islamist Saadet Partisi cha Uturuki Bw. Hasan Bitmez , ambaye anaihusudu na kuiunga mkono Hamas, amefariki siku chache tu baada ya kupatwa na mshtuko wa moyo Bungeni wakati wa hotuba yake iliyotangaza kuwa Israel itakabiliwa na "ghadhabu ya Mwenyezi Mungu".

Hasan Bitmez, mbunge wa chama cha Felicity nchini Uturuki, mwenye umri wa miaka 53, alifariki siku ya Alhamisi. kwa mujibu wa Waziri wa Afya Fahrettin Koca.

Siku ya Jumatatu, picha zilinaswa Bitmez akianguka muda mfupi baada ya kutoa ukosoaji mkali wa jibu la Uturuki kwa mzozo wa Israel na Hamas.

Alionya kuwa Israel "haitaepuka ghadhabu ya Mwenyezi Mungu" kabla ya kuanguka chini, na kusababisha wabunge waliokuwa karibu naye kuja kukimbilia msaada wake.

Bitmez alionekana akiwa ameshika bango wakati wa hotuba yake iliyosomeka: "Muuaji Israel, Mshiriki AKP," akimaanisha moja kwa moja chama tawala cha Rais Erdogan cha Haki na Maendeleo (AKP). Moyo wake uliripotiwa kusimama Bungeni.

Huduma ya kwanza alipatiwa akiwa bungeni moyo wake kufufuliwa baadaye na alikimbizwa hospitalini akiwa katika hali mbaya.

Bitmez alikuwa naibu mkuu wa chama cha Felicity Party cha Uturuki na mgonjwa wa kisukari. Alifanyiwa utaratibu wa kuweka kifaa cha stenti mbili kwenye mishipa ya moyo baada ya kuzimia.
14 Dec2023
A Turkish lawmaker has died just days after suffering a heart attack in Parliament during a speech proclaiming Israel would face "the wrath of Allah".Hasan Bitmez, a 53-year-old lawmaker from the Felicity Party in Turkey, passed away on Thursday, according to Health Minister Fahrettin Koca.On Monday, footage captured Bitmez collapsing shortly after delivering a harsh critique of Turkey's response to the Israel-Hamas conflict.He warned that Israel "will not escape the wrath of Allah" before falling to the floor, causing parliamentarians around him to come rushing to his aid.Bitmez was observed holding a sign during his speech that read: “Murderer Israel, Collaborator AKP,” directly referencing President Erdogan's ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP).His heart had reportedly stopped in Parliament before being revived later and he was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.Bitmez was deputy head of Turkey’s Felicity Party and a diabetic. He underwent a procedure to place two stents in his heart arteries after the collapse
Source : Sky News Australia

Hotuba yake kwa urefu Bungeni akiiapiza taifa la Israeli kuwa itakumbwa na ghadhabu kubwa kutoka kwa Allah

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=re331sVH0Ls
12 Aralık Salı günü TBMM Genel Kurulu'nda konuşmasını tamamladıktan sonra rahatsızlanan ve ilk müdahalesi Meclis'te yapılan Saadet Partisi Kocaeli Milletvekili Hasan Bitmez hayatını kaybetti. Sağlık Bakanı Fahrettin Koca, Bitmez'in 11.50'de hayatını kaybettiğini açıkladı. Hasan Bitmez için Meclis'te saat 16'da bir tören düzenleneceği belirtilirken, cenaze töreninin ise yarın (15 Aralık Cuma) günü İstanbul'da yapılacağı bilgisi paylaşıldı.

Saadet Party Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez fainted while giving a speech at the GNAT podium. Hasan Bitmez was born in 1969 in Alucra district of Giresun. He studied at Al-Azhar University Usuluddin Faculty.

He was the founder and one-term president of GİLMDER [Gebze Imam Hatip High School Alumni Association].

After serving at various levels of the National Youth Foundation, he served as Vice President for Organization between 1999 and 2004.

He founded Anatolian Youth Magazine in 2000 and served as the editor-in-chief of the magazine.

He served as a Board Member of IIFSO [International Islamic Federation of Student Organizations] between 2006-2010 and as the Chairman of the Shura Council between 2010-2014.

Between 2008 and 2010, he served as the Chairman of IYFO [International Youth Form], of which he was one of the founders.

14 September 2023
Ankara, Turkey

Mbunge wa Uturuki aanguka bungeni alipotoa kauli kuwa "Israel haitaepuka ghadhabu ya Allah", na baadaye kufariki

View attachment 2842939

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DcyZ_2Q1ZeE
Mbunge wa Uturuki wa chama cha the Islamist Saadet Partisi cha Uturuki Bw. Hasan Bitmez , ambaye anaihusudu na kuiunga mkono Hamas, amefariki siku chache tu baada ya kupatwa na mshtuko wa moyo Bungeni wakati wa hotuba yake iliyotangaza kuwa Israel itakabiliwa na "ghadhabu ya Mwenyezi Mungu".

Hasan Bitmez, mbunge wa chama cha Felicity nchini Uturuki, mwenye umri wa miaka 53, alifariki siku ya Alhamisi. kwa mujibu wa Waziri wa Afya Fahrettin Koca.

Siku ya Jumatatu, picha zilinaswa Bitmez akianguka muda mfupi baada ya kutoa ukosoaji mkali wa jibu la Uturuki kwa mzozo wa Israel na Hamas.

Alionya kuwa Israel "haitaepuka ghadhabu ya Mwenyezi Mungu" kabla ya kuanguka chini, na kusababisha wabunge waliokuwa karibu naye kuja kukimbilia msaada wake.

Bitmez alionekana akiwa ameshika bango wakati wa hotuba yake iliyosomeka: "Muuaji Israel, Mshiriki AKP," akimaanisha moja kwa moja chama tawala cha Rais Erdogan cha Haki na Maendeleo (AKP). Moyo wake uliripotiwa kusimama Bungeni.

Huduma ya kwanza alipatiwa akiwa bungeni moyo wake kufufuliwa baadaye na alikimbizwa hospitalini akiwa katika hali mbaya.

Bitmez alikuwa naibu mkuu wa chama cha Felicity Party cha Uturuki na mgonjwa wa kisukari. Alifanyiwa utaratibu wa kuweka kifaa cha stenti mbili kwenye mishipa ya moyo baada ya kuzimia.

Source yenyewe ya mahudi

Source yenyewe ya mahudi

Tanzia (obituary): kama ilivyoandikwa na shirika la habari la nchi ya Uturuki na salaam za rambirambi zamiminika

14.12.2023 - Update: 14.12.2023

Felicity Party Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez passed away

Ankara/TBMM​

Minister of Health Fahrettin Koca announced that Saadet Party Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez, who was treated in the hospital after falling ill at the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, passed away.

In his statement to journalists at Bilkent City Hospital, Koca used the following statements:
"The general condition of our Kocaeli Deputy, Mr. Hasan Bitmez, who was brought to our Bilkent City Hospital after being ill two days ago in the Turkish Grand National Assembly, had started to deteriorate since last night. Despite all the interventions made in the intensive care unit today, he could not be saved and passed away at around 11.50. May God have mercy on him and I offer my condolences to his relatives. My condolences to all of us."

Budget discussions were suspended in the Parliament​

At the General Assembly, during the speech of CHP Izmir Deputy Tuncay Özkan on the 2024 budgets of the Ministries of Culture and Tourism and Labor and Social Security, Parliament Deputy Speaker Sırrı Süreyya Önder was informed of the death of Hasan Bitmez.
Önder stated that he would interrupt Özkan's speech and said, "The sad news has come, I invite the group vice presidents to the back." said. Önder took a 20-minute break from the meeting.
After the break, Deputy Speaker of the Parliament Önder announced that he learned the news of Bitmez's death with great sadness and that a funeral ceremony would be held for him at the Turkish Grand National Assembly today. Önder expressed his condolences to the Saadet Party community and the Turkish Grand National Assembly, stating that Bitmez's body will be buried in Merkezefendi Cemetery following the funeral prayer to be performed tomorrow in Istanbul Fatih Mosque.

At the General Assembly, ministers, party group deputy chairmen and MPs also expressed their feelings about Bitmez's death.
İYİ Party Group Deputy Chairman Erhan Usta expressed his condolences to Hasan Bitmez and his family, loved ones and Saadet Party Group.
Explaining that doctors and healthcare professionals intervened in Bitmez during his illness, Usta said, "But I think it was understood in the Turkish Grand National Assembly that the measures are insufficient in such situations. It is necessary to be more cautious. Because this is a fast-paced place. In that sense, these measures need to be increased.” he said.
MHP Group Deputy Chairman Erkan Akçay stated that they learned about the death of Hasan Bitmez with great sadness and wished God's mercy to Bitmez. Expressing his condolences to Bitmez's family and the Saadet Party, Akçay said that they were very sorry.
HEDEP Group Deputy Chairman Meral Danış Beştaş expressed her sadness at the death of Hasan Bitmez and said, "We are truly sorry. I think for the first time in the history of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, we have experienced a loss who had a heart attack at the podium and could not hold on to life. he said. Beştaş expressed his condolences to Bitmez and his relatives.
CHP Group Deputy Chairman Burcu Köksal said that they learned with deep sadness about the death of Bitmez, who was hospitalized due to a heart attack he had at the Parliament rostrum while representing the nation with the authority given by the nation, and that their pain was great. Stating that while they were waiting to hear good news from him, they learned that he had passed away, Köksal expressed his condolences to his family, relatives, and all members of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, especially the Saadet Party community. Köksal said, “I hope this will be the last death in our Parliament. Because we have truly experienced many losses. But the loss of Mr. Deputy is perhaps a first in world history. He went down in history as the deputy who died of a heart attack after saying his last words at the podium. We will never forget his struggle." he said.
AK Party Group Deputy Chairman Abdulhamit Gül said, "We came from Allah, and to Him is our return." He started his speech with the statement: Stating that they received the news of Bitmez's death with great sorrow, following the statement of the Minister of Health Fahrettin Koca, Gül said, "As the AK Party Group, we wish God's mercy to Hasan Bitmez, his relatives, loved ones and family." We convey our condolences. My condolences to the Saadet Party community, its organization and all its fans, and our Gazi Assembly. May God rest his place in heaven." he said.
Ministers of the ministries whose budgets were discussed at the General Assembly of the Turkish Grand National Assembly also expressed their condolences for Bitmez.
Minister of Labor and Social Security Vedat Işıkhan stated that he learned with sadness the death of Hasan Bitmez, who fell ill and was hospitalized, and said, "I wish God's mercy on him. I would like to convey my condolences to his family and loved ones. Rest in peace. I am really sorry. May God not let us experience such pain. My condolences to our Supreme Assembly." said.
Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy expressed his sadness at Bitmez's death and said, "I offer my condolences to all his relatives, especially his family, and I wish God's mercy on him. My condolences to our entire Parliament and our nation. I wish patience to his family."
AK Party Group Chairman Abdullah Güler said:
“As a result of the very sad news we have just received, we have learned that he handed over his soul to the merciful. We are so sorry. On behalf of the AK Party Group, I wish God's mercy to our deputy Hasan Bitmez, and I offer my condolences and patience to the Saadet Party group and their fans. He was a deputy in our parliament for a short period, but we witnessed his work in the short term within the scope of the authority given by our beloved nation. With his last speech at the podium, he surrendered his soul to our Lord. I wish God's mercy on him, and I offer my condolences to his loved ones, his family, and the Saadet Party community.
Deputy Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, Önder, adjourned the meeting after sending condolence messages.

Karamollaoğlu: He was loyal to his cause. He devoted his whole life to this cause.​

Felicity Party Chairman Temel Karamollaoğlu, together with Future Party Chairman Ahmet Davutoğlu, made a statement to journalists at Bilkent City Hospital and wished God's mercy to Bitmez.
Stating that he has known Bitmez for a long time, Karamollaoğlu said, "This is a first in Turkish political history. Unfortunately, he faced a heart attack right after he presented his views and thoughts to the Parliament in a beautiful manner. He couldn't regain consciousness after that." he said.
Karamollaoğlu emphasized that Bitmez was one of the rare people and said, "He was also loyal to his cause. He devoted his whole life to this cause. "The fact that he surrenders his soul while performing a duty in this regard is a sign of this." said.
Thanking the hospital management and staff for their interest in Bitmez, Karamollaoğlu said, "Thank God, there were opportunities, but this is how long our brother Hasan Bey lived. When death manifests itself, nothing else can prevent it. May God have mercy on him. I offer my condolences to his family, relatives and all our brothers. he said.
Reminding that the issue was Palestine at the GNAT podium, Davutoğlu said, "Our brother Hasan Bitmez reached his reunion the same way he spent his life. We are witnesses to his beautiful life." made the statement.

Condolence visit from GNAT group deputy chairmen​

Deputy Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, Sırrı Süreyya Önder, who came to the hospital, stated that they received the sad news while managing today's meeting, and expressed their condolences to Bitmez's family and the party community, as the group deputy chairmen of the political parties in the Parliament and the Presidency Council.
AK Party Group Chairman Abdullah Güler said that they learned about the death of MP Hasan Bitmez while the Parliamentary work was continuing. Expressing that they were very sorry, Güler expressed his patience and condolences to Bitmez's family, loved ones and party.
Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Deputy Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Gülizar Biçer Karaca, Deputy Chairman of the AK Party Group Abdulhamit Gül, Deputy Chairman of the MHP Group Muhammed Levent Bülbül, Deputy Chairman of the CHP Group Burcu Köksal and Ali Mahir Başkar and former Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Cemil Çiçek also came to the hospital.

Condolence message from the Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Kurtulmuş​

Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, Numan Kurtulmuş, published a condolence message for Saadet Party Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez, who died in the hospital where he was taken as a result of the illness he suffered during the Turkish Grand National Assembly General Assembly.
analiz.png

Unfortunately, we lost our Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez despite all the interventions.

May God have mercy on Hasan Bitmez; I offer my condolences to his family, the Saadet Party community, our Parliament and our nation.

May he rest in peace. pic.twitter.com/RHuVEkipPH
— Numan Kurtulmuş (@NumanKurtulmus) December 14, 2023
Kurtulmuş, in his post on his social media account, said, "Unfortunately, we lost our Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez despite all the interventions. May God have mercy on Hasan Bitmez, I offer my condolences to his family, the Saadet Party community, our Parliament and our nation. May he rest in peace." he said.
Minister of Justice Yılmaz Tunç, in his condolence message published on his social media account, stated that he learned about Bitmez's death with sadness and said, "I wish God's mercy on the late Hasan Bitmez, and patience and condolences to his family, relatives and the Saadet Party community. May he rest in peace." he said.
In his message, Minister of Family and Social Services Mahinur Özdemir Göktaş said, "I was saddened to learn the news of the death of Kocaeli Deputy Mr. Hasan Bitmez, who was hospitalized as a result of the illness he suffered during the Grand National Assembly of Turkey General Assembly. May God have mercy on the deceased; I offer my patience and condolences to his family, relatives and the Saadet Party community. May he rest in peace." He included his statements.
Minister of Labor and Social Security Vedat Işıkhan stated that he was saddened to learn the news of his death and said, "May God have mercy on the deceased; I offer my condolences to his family, relatives, Saadet Party community and our Parliament. May he rest in peace." shared his message.
In his condolence message, Minister of Internal Affairs Ali Yerlikaya said, "I wish God's mercy to Mr. Hasan Bitmez, the Saadet Party Kocaeli Deputy, who had a heart attack during his speech at the Turkish Grand National Assembly General Assembly and passed away in the hospital where he was treated. May he rest in heaven and may his rank be high. I offer my condolences to the grieving family of the deceased, his relatives, our Supreme Assembly and the Felicity Party community. He included his statements.
Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy said, "May God have mercy on Saadet Party Deputy Mr. Hasan Bitmez, to whom I received the news of his death with great sadness during the budget negotiations of our Ministry." I offer my condolences to his family, the Saadet Party community, our Parliament and our nation. shared his message.
Minister of National Education Yusuf Tekin stated that he learned the news of Bitmez's death with sadness and said, "I wish God's mercy on the deceased, patience and condolences to his family and relatives. I hope his soul rests in peace and rests in peace." he said.

Bitmez's CV​

Bitmez, who was born in Giresun in 1969, completed his higher education at Al-Azhar University.
Bitmez has served at various levels, including founding and chairman positions, in many non-governmental organizations such as Gebze Imam-Hatip High School Alumni Association, National Youth Foundation, Anadolu Youth Magazine, International Islamic Federation of Student Organizations, International Youth Form, Economic and Social Research Center. made.
Bitmez, who is a member of the European Union Harmonization Commission and the Turkey-European Union Joint Parliamentary Commission, was the President of the Islamic Union Research Center and the Deputy Chairman of the Felicity Party.
Bitmez, who spoke Arabic and English, was married and had a child.

Source : Saadet Partisi Kocaeli Milletvekili Hasan Bitmez vefat etti

Tanzia (obituary): kama ilivyoandikwa na shirika la habari la nchi ya Uturuki

14.12.2023 - Update: 14.12.2023

Felicity Party Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez passed away

Ankara/TBMM​

Minister of Health Fahrettin Koca announced that Saadet Party Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez, who was treated in the hospital after falling ill at the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, passed away.

In his statement to journalists at Bilkent City Hospital, Koca used the following statements:
"The general condition of our Kocaeli Deputy, Mr. Hasan Bitmez, who was brought to our Bilkent City Hospital after being ill two days ago in the Turkish Grand National Assembly, had started to deteriorate since last night. Despite all the interventions made in the intensive care unit today, he could not be saved and passed away at around 11.50. May God have mercy on him and I offer my condolences to his relatives. My condolences to all of us."

Budget discussions were suspended in the Parliament​

At the General Assembly, during the speech of CHP Izmir Deputy Tuncay Özkan on the 2024 budgets of the Ministries of Culture and Tourism and Labor and Social Security, Parliament Deputy Speaker Sırrı Süreyya Önder was informed of the death of Hasan Bitmez.
Önder stated that he would interrupt Özkan's speech and said, "The sad news has come, I invite the group vice presidents to the back." said. Önder took a 20-minute break from the meeting.
After the break, Deputy Speaker of the Parliament Önder announced that he learned the news of Bitmez's death with great sadness and that a funeral ceremony would be held for him at the Turkish Grand National Assembly today. Önder expressed his condolences to the Saadet Party community and the Turkish Grand National Assembly, stating that Bitmez's body will be buried in Merkezefendi Cemetery following the funeral prayer to be performed tomorrow in Istanbul Fatih Mosque.
At the General Assembly, ministers, party group deputy chairmen and MPs also expressed their feelings about Bitmez's death.
İYİ Party Group Deputy Chairman Erhan Usta expressed his condolences to Hasan Bitmez and his family, loved ones and Saadet Party Group.
Explaining that doctors and healthcare professionals intervened in Bitmez during his illness, Usta said, "But I think it was understood in the Turkish Grand National Assembly that the measures are insufficient in such situations. It is necessary to be more cautious. Because this is a fast-paced place. In that sense, these measures need to be increased.” he said.
MHP Group Deputy Chairman Erkan Akçay stated that they learned about the death of Hasan Bitmez with great sadness and wished God's mercy to Bitmez. Expressing his condolences to Bitmez's family and the Saadet Party, Akçay said that they were very sorry.
HEDEP Group Deputy Chairman Meral Danış Beştaş expressed her sadness at the death of Hasan Bitmez and said, "We are truly sorry. I think for the first time in the history of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, we have experienced a loss who had a heart attack at the podium and could not hold on to life. he said. Beştaş expressed his condolences to Bitmez and his relatives.
CHP Group Deputy Chairman Burcu Köksal said that they learned with deep sadness about the death of Bitmez, who was hospitalized due to a heart attack he had at the Parliament rostrum while representing the nation with the authority given by the nation, and that their pain was great. Stating that while they were waiting to hear good news from him, they learned that he had passed away, Köksal expressed his condolences to his family, relatives, and all members of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, especially the Saadet Party community. Köksal said, “I hope this will be the last death in our Parliament. Because we have truly experienced many losses. But the loss of Mr. Deputy is perhaps a first in world history. He went down in history as the deputy who died of a heart attack after saying his last words at the podium. We will never forget his struggle." he said.
AK Party Group Deputy Chairman Abdulhamit Gül said, "We came from Allah, and to Him is our return." He started his speech with the statement: Stating that they received the news of Bitmez's death with great sorrow, following the statement of the Minister of Health Fahrettin Koca, Gül said, "As the AK Party Group, we wish God's mercy to Hasan Bitmez, his relatives, loved ones and family." We convey our condolences. My condolences to the Saadet Party community, its organization and all its fans, and our Gazi Assembly. May God rest his place in heaven." he said.
Ministers of the ministries whose budgets were discussed at the General Assembly of the Turkish Grand National Assembly also expressed their condolences for Bitmez.
Minister of Labor and Social Security Vedat Işıkhan stated that he learned with sadness the death of Hasan Bitmez, who fell ill and was hospitalized, and said, "I wish God's mercy on him. I would like to convey my condolences to his family and loved ones. Rest in peace. I am really sorry. May God not let us experience such pain. My condolences to our Supreme Assembly." said.
Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy expressed his sadness at Bitmez's death and said, "I offer my condolences to all his relatives, especially his family, and I wish God's mercy on him. My condolences to our entire Parliament and our nation. I wish patience to his family."
AK Party Group Chairman Abdullah Güler said:
“As a result of the very sad news we have just received, we have learned that he handed over his soul to the merciful. We are so sorry. On behalf of the AK Party Group, I wish God's mercy to our deputy Hasan Bitmez, and I offer my condolences and patience to the Saadet Party group and their fans. He was a deputy in our parliament for a short period, but we witnessed his work in the short term within the scope of the authority given by our beloved nation. With his last speech at the podium, he surrendered his soul to our Lord. I wish God's mercy on him, and I offer my condolences to his loved ones, his family, and the Saadet Party community.
Deputy Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, Önder, adjourned the meeting after sending condolence messages.

Karamollaoğlu: He was loyal to his cause. He devoted his whole life to this cause.​

Felicity Party Chairman Temel Karamollaoğlu, together with Future Party Chairman Ahmet Davutoğlu, made a statement to journalists at Bilkent City Hospital and wished God's mercy to Bitmez.
Stating that he has known Bitmez for a long time, Karamollaoğlu said, "This is a first in Turkish political history. Unfortunately, he faced a heart attack right after he presented his views and thoughts to the Parliament in a beautiful manner. He couldn't regain consciousness after that." he said.
Karamollaoğlu emphasized that Bitmez was one of the rare people and said, "He was also loyal to his cause. He devoted his whole life to this cause. "The fact that he surrenders his soul while performing a duty in this regard is a sign of this." said.
Thanking the hospital management and staff for their interest in Bitmez, Karamollaoğlu said, "Thank God, there were opportunities, but this is how long our brother Hasan Bey lived. When death manifests itself, nothing else can prevent it. May God have mercy on him. I offer my condolences to his family, relatives and all our brothers. he said.
Reminding that the issue was Palestine at the GNAT podium, Davutoğlu said, "Our brother Hasan Bitmez reached his reunion the same way he spent his life. We are witnesses to his beautiful life." made the statement.

Condolence visit from GNAT group deputy chairmen​

Deputy Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, Sırrı Süreyya Önder, who came to the hospital, stated that they received the sad news while managing today's meeting, and expressed their condolences to Bitmez's family and the party community, as the group deputy chairmen of the political parties in the Parliament and the Presidency Council.
AK Party Group Chairman Abdullah Güler said that they learned about the death of MP Hasan Bitmez while the Parliamentary work was continuing. Expressing that they were very sorry, Güler expressed his patience and condolences to Bitmez's family, loved ones and party.
Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Deputy Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Gülizar Biçer Karaca, Deputy Chairman of the AK Party Group Abdulhamit Gül, Deputy Chairman of the MHP Group Muhammed Levent Bülbül, Deputy Chairman of the CHP Group Burcu Köksal and Ali Mahir Başkar and former Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Cemil Çiçek also came to the hospital.

Condolence message from the Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Kurtulmuş​

Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, Numan Kurtulmuş, published a condolence message for Saadet Party Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez, who died in the hospital where he was taken as a result of the illness he suffered during the Turkish Grand National Assembly General Assembly.
analiz.png

Kurtulmuş, in his post on his social media account, said, "Unfortunately, we lost our Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez despite all the interventions. May God have mercy on Hasan Bitmez, I offer my condolences to his family, the Saadet Party community, our Parliament and our nation. May he rest in peace." he said.
Minister of Justice Yılmaz Tunç, in his condolence message published on his social media account, stated that he learned about Bitmez's death with sadness and said, "I wish God's mercy on the late Hasan Bitmez, and patience and condolences to his family, relatives and the Saadet Party community. May he rest in peace." he said.
In his message, Minister of Family and Social Services Mahinur Özdemir Göktaş said, "I was saddened to learn the news of the death of Kocaeli Deputy Mr. Hasan Bitmez, who was hospitalized as a result of the illness he suffered during the Grand National Assembly of Turkey General Assembly. May God have mercy on the deceased; I offer my patience and condolences to his family, relatives and the Saadet Party community. May he rest in peace." He included his statements.
Minister of Labor and Social Security Vedat Işıkhan stated that he was saddened to learn the news of his death and said, "May God have mercy on the deceased; I offer my condolences to his family, relatives, Saadet Party community and our Parliament. May he rest in peace." shared his message.
In his condolence message, Minister of Internal Affairs Ali Yerlikaya said, "I wish God's mercy to Mr. Hasan Bitmez, the Saadet Party Kocaeli Deputy, who had a heart attack during his speech at the Turkish Grand National Assembly General Assembly and passed away in the hospital where he was treated. May he rest in heaven and may his rank be high. I offer my condolences to the grieving family of the deceased, his relatives, our Supreme Assembly and the Felicity Party community. He included his statements.
Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy said, "May God have mercy on Saadet Party Deputy Mr. Hasan Bitmez, to whom I received the news of his death with great sadness during the budget negotiations of our Ministry." I offer my condolences to his family, the Saadet Party community, our Parliament and our nation. shared his message.
Minister of National Education Yusuf Tekin stated that he learned the news of Bitmez's death with sadness and said, "I wish God's mercy on the deceased, patience and condolences to his family and relatives. I hope his soul rests in peace and rests in peace." he said.

Bitmez's CV​

Bitmez, who was born in Giresun in 1969, completed his higher education at Al-Azhar University.
Bitmez has served at various levels, including founding and chairman positions, in many non-governmental organizations such as Gebze Imam-Hatip High School Alumni Association, National Youth Foundation, Anadolu Youth Magazine, International Islamic Federation of Student Organizations, International Youth Form, Economic and Social Research Center. made.
Bitmez, who is a member of the European Union Harmonization Commission and the Turkey-European Union Joint Parliamentary Commission, was the President of the Islamic Union Research Center and the Deputy Chairman of the Felicity Party.
Bitmez, who spoke Arabic and English, was married and had a child.

Source : Saadet Partisi Kocaeli Milletvekili Hasan Bitmez vefat etti
Kama bbc swahili hawajaandika ni rubish

14 December 2023

Bunge likimuaga marehemu

1702613716186.png

Heshima za mwisho kwa mbunge Hasan Bitmez wa Bunge la Uturuki

Hotuba yake kwa urefu Bungeni akiiapiza taifa la Israeli kuwa itakumbwa na ghadhabu kubwa kutoka kwa Allah

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=re331sVH0Ls

Saadet Party Kocaeli Deputy Hasan Bitmez fainted while giving a speech at the GNAT podium. Hasan Bitmez was born in 1969 in Alucra district of Giresun. He studied at Al-Azhar University Usuluddin Faculty.

He was the founder and one-term president of GİLMDER [Gebze Imam Hatip High School Alumni Association].

After serving at various levels of the National Youth Foundation, he served as Vice President for Organization between 1999 and 2004.

He founded Anatolian Youth Magazine in 2000 and served as the editor-in-chief of the magazine.

He served as a Board Member of IIFSO [International Islamic Federation of Student Organizations] between 2006-2010 and as the Chairman of the Shura Council between 2010-2014.

Between 2008 and 2010, he served as the Chairman of IYFO [International Youth Form], of which he was one of the founders.

Anaapiza kwa manebo badala.ya Kuingia Mzigoni?

Nguvu wanazo na Uwezo wanao kwa nini maneno matupu?

Waisreli wanaogopwa sana.

Irani na Taleban wote wameufyata

14 September 2023
Ankara, Turkey

View attachment 2842939

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DcyZ_2Q1ZeE

Ma shaa Allah

Huyo kafa shaheed, Waislam tunavitamani vifo namna hiyo.

Tabaraka Allah.

Back
Top Bottom