Mauaji Chuo Kikuu cha Yale:Mshukiwa akamatwa!

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
s-YALE-SUSPECT-large.jpg

AY HENRY and MICHAEL HILL, Associated Press

NEW HAVEN, Conn. - Police say a Yale University lab technician has been arrested in the killing of a graduate student whose body was found stuffed behind the wall of a campus research building.

New Haven Police Chief James Lewis says Raymond Clark III has been arrested and his bond is set for $3 million.

Police had said charges would be filed against anyone whose DNA matches evidence found at the crime scene.

The state medical examiner says 24-year-old Annie Le was suffocated. Her body was found Sunday, the day she was to be married, in the building that housed the lab where both she and Clark worked.

t1home.clark.arrest.wfsb.jpg

t1home.clark.arraignment.wfsb.jpg

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/16/annie-le-update-2-more-wa_n_289305.html

Last edited:
This is what I call canned news. They just graduated from "white female syndrome" to "asian Yale female syndrome" which is really "honorary white female syndrome".

Hivi kuna habari nyingine kama hii ngapi zinatokea kila siku? Hii inapewa umuhimu huu kwa nini? Kwa sababu ni Yale and a couple of news director decide to give it prominence?

I mean I am sorry she is dead and all, but this obsession is unfair and biased.And sub-consciously some of us are buying into this Borg-like zeitgeist.

If I was interested in every motive of a murder I would murder myself, they will find out and dish it out, I may or may not read and or flip the channel.

The yules of common folk do not get such judicious coverage, not even out of sheer shame borne out of fairness.

Nd'o kashakwenda na maji huyo.
What I'm interested in knowing is what was his motive?

Ni wivu wa kimapenzi tu!...Huyo Jamaa alikuwa karibu sana na Marehemu Le,na jinsi inavyoonekana walizoeana sana (Ukizingatia kila siku walikuwa pamoja Laboratory),na mazoea hayo kujenga mapenzi (inawezekana yalikuwa mapenzi ya upande mmoja pia)....Ngoja tusubiri majibu ya DNA lakini nakwambia kuwa lazima Bwana Clark ndio amemuua Annie,Inawezekana kuwa Annie alikuwa hajui ni kiasi gani Clark anampenda,na jamaa alikuwa hasemi bali anatengeneza mazingira ya kumpata Annie kwa kuwa mkarimu (nice).

Case za namna hiyo ziko nyingi sana,Jamaa (Clark) baada ya kujua kuwa Annie anakwenda kuolewa akaona ni bora wakose wote...Huu ni mtazamo wangu tu,lakini majibu ya DNA ndio yatatoa sura halisi ya tukio hilo....Inawezekana pia Annie akawa alibakwa kabla ya kunyongwa.

Hilo pia ni fundisho kwa wanadada wengi makazini na mashuleni kuwa suspicious na kila kitu na kujua kumsoma mtu unayefanya naye kazi.....Wanaume wengi wanapenda kutokana na mazoea......mara tu anapokupenda ni rahisi kufanya lolote anapotambua kuwa huna habari naye (humpendi).

If I was interested in every motive of a murder I would murder myself, they will find out and dish it out, I may or may not read and or flip the channel.

The yules of common folk do not get such judicious coverage, not even out of sheer shame borne out of fairness.

White mans land, they are kinda crazzy!!

Ni wivu wa kimapenzi tu!

Do you know this for a fact or you are just speculating here?

...Ngoja tusubiri majibu ya DNA lakini nakwambia kuwa lazima Bwana Clark ndio amemuua Annie,

Unasema tusubiri majibu ya DNA halafu unatuambia ni lazima Bw. Clark ndio amemuua Annie? Mwawado Mwawado Mwawado!! Lipi ni lipi?

Last edited:
Do you know this for fact or you are just speculating here?

Unasema tusubiri majibu halafu unatuambia ni lazima Bw. Clark ndio amemuua Annie? Mwawado Mwawado Mwawado!! Lipi ni lipi?

Unanikumbusha that "Sherlock Holmes" Grand Inquisitor tradition akin to that other contrarian Dilunga.

Do you know this for a fact or you are just speculating here?

Unasema tusubiri majibu ya DNA halafu unatuambia ni lazima Bw. Clark ndio amemuua Annie? Mwawado Mwawado Mwawado!! Lipi ni lipi?

Kwi kwi kwi kwi...umenionya! Nashukuru,lakini nakwambia kuwa kuna ushahidi mwingine ni mgumu mno kuuthibitisha kwa maneno,Ndio maana nimesema tusubiri DNA,lakini Clark ndio muuaji,mazingira ya tukio hilo yanaonyesha hivyo!

Kwi kwi kwi kwi...umenionya! Nashukuru,lakini nakwambia kuwa kuna ushahidi mwingine ni mgumu mno kuuthibitisha kwa maneno,Ndio maana nimesema tusubiri DNA,lakini Clark ndio muuaji,mazingira ya tukio hilo yanaonyesha hivyo!

Clark ndio muuaji au ndio mtuhumiwa? Mwawado bana...siku zingine unakuwaga mtu makini sana lakini leo sijui vipi tu

8b6b7f44-1182-4a61-ba2a-75d63eb7ea7e.jpg

In this Thursday Sept. 17, 2009 photo released by the New Haven, Conn. Mayor's Office, Raymond Clark III is shown. Clark, 24, has been charged with murder of Annie Le, a pharmacology doctoral student at Yale University who vanished Sept. 8. Le's body was found Sunday, Sept. 13, stuffed into a utility compartment behind a wall in the basement of the Yale research building where she and Clark worked

image5313498g.jpg

Anne Le

NEW HAVEN, Conn. - Police may never know the motive for the killing of a Yale University graduate student whose body was found hidden behind a wall on what should have been her wedding day, the police chief said Friday.

"The only person who knows the motive is the suspect," Chief James Lewis told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. "It's true in many cases. You never know absolutely unless the person confesses, and in this case it's too early to tell."

Raymond Clark III, a technician in the lab where Annie Le conducted research, was arrested Thursday, a day after authorities took DNA samples from him to compare with evidence from the crime scene. His bond was set at $3 million, and he did not enter a plea.

A telephone message seeking comment from the public defenders' office, which is representing Clark, was not immediately returned Friday.
Lewis said Friday that no further arrests were expected, but investigators were sifting through hundreds of pieces of evidence. He said police had trailed other people before they zeroed in on Clark as a suspect.

A law enforcement official who talked to the AP on condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing and many details remained sealed said Thursday that co-workers called Clark a "control freak" who was territorial about the mice whose cages he cleaned. Authorities are investigating whether that attitude might have set off a clash between Clark and Le.

Clark tried to hide evidence even as investigators worked in the basement lab around him, authorities said, then coolly played a softball game on the day Le's body was found stuffed inside a nearby wall.

An investigator observed Clark trying to hide cleaning equipment that contained blood splatters as teams probed the disappearance of Le, who was 24, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation who spoke to The Hartford Courant.

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/18/raymond-clark-iiis-dna-fo_n_291786.html

You want to know what were his motives? Allikuwa anafanya kazi lab,kutayarisha rodents[mice] for research work. Sasa yeye,college students wanapokuja kufanya research,anawaagiza waangalie usafi,wanapomaliza kazi. Walikuwa wanamwita ''control freak''. Kwa hiyo presumably amebishana na huyu mwanamke,because she did not clear up the place after research.

Back
Top Bottom