Massive earthquake in Alaska

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Earthquake with preliminary magnitude of 7.1 struck today off coast of Alaska, U.S. Geological Survey reports

Source: CNN

All you think about when you hear Alaska is Sarah Palin?

Would have bn another person reporting the calamity at JF, probably I'd have thought of other persons! But you reporting this somewhat just sends me back to the days you sensationalized about her, Alaska and her political acumen!! :)

But is this good or bad Dawg, am I being insensitive here??! Pls be frank.

Alaska ipo marekani?kama ni huko sawa tuu liwapate adhabu za mungu hizo zinaendelea

Alaska ipo marekani?kama ni huko sawa tuu liwapate adhabu za mungu hizo zinaendelea

Chuki kwa Taifa fulani na adhabu za Mungu wapi na wapi?? Kuna mafuriko Nigeria, nayo ni adhabu ya Mungu na kwa kosa lipi??!

Would have bn another person reporting the calamity at JF, probably I'd have thought of other persons! But you reporting this somewhat just sends me back to the days you sensationalized about her, Alaska and her political acumen!! :)

But is this good or bad Dawg, am I being insensitive here??! Pls be frank.

I don't see any insensitivity but I was just wondering why she would be the only person to first come to your mind when there are plenty of other folks that live out there. Is it because she has celebrity status?

I don't see any insensitivity but I was just wondering why she would be the only person to first come to your mind when there are plenty of other folks that live out there. Is it because she has celebrity status?

Basically, her name is synonymous with Alaska, at least to my current understanding!!

hata 10 haijafika!.Na ile storm inayoelekea East coast ni ya nchi gani? au ni kule ilikopita Irene.

Back
Top Bottom