Maneno ya Deo Kisandu baada ya kutoka jela gereza la Kitengule mkoani Kagera

Mshumaa_Tz

JF-Expert Member
Mar 20, 2020
I HAVE RELEASED FROM KITENGULE PRISON(Kyaka-Kagera, Tanzania) TODAY 26th June 2020 WHERE I WAS CUSTODIAN AFTER COMPLETION OF MY CONVICTION OF SERVING 3 YEARS IN JAIL FOR THE OFFENCE OF PUBLICATION OF FALSE INFORMATION IN COMPUTER SYSTEM.

I, DON NALIMISON (Don MTOTO WA NALIMI) formerly known as DEOGRATIUS NALIMI KISANDU, I was arrested by Policemen on 24 January 2018 and on 18 April 2018 and I become Remanded at BUTIMBA PRISON (Mwanza-Tanzania) till 28th December 2018 when I become Convicted for 3years by Resident Magistrate Court of Mwanza at Mwanza.

Under Prison Act of Law Section 49(1) Cap 58, I got remission of one third (1/3) for my Conviction and also I got The President Pardon this year 2020, Section 228(5)(9)(2) of Criminal Procedure Act (CPA) for the Offence arised out of the same fact as ordered to be released legally. Now Don NALIMISON iam free from Prison custody.

According to Tanzania Prison distribution of Labour for Convicts, on 10th January 2019 soon after Conviction, I was transfered from Butimba Prison (Mwanza) to KITENGULE FARM PRISON-Kyaka, Kagera where I served all my lifetime in Prison till today on Friday 26 June 2020 when i become released at Liberty from Prison.

Due to this Conviction, I decided to change my Name officially by Law From Deogratius Nalimi Kisansu to DON NALIMISON forever. Let all People all over the world know what I will be called and Known Officially as DON NALIMISON. Now I am in journey from Bukoba to Mwanza to take my properties and transfer them where I know myself.
ALMIGHTY DIVINE ANGEL LET HIM KEEP IN BLESSING FOR MY ACQUITTAL.

DON NALIMISON.
26 JUNE 2020

Back
Top Bottom