Malaysian products in East Africa

qenntiphique

May 31, 2010
I am looking for any individuals or companies interested in ordering any products and items from Malaysia.

You can pretty much get any products from here at a surprisingly good price but the best products you may want to order that sell well in East Africa are cloths, electronics,computers and computer accessories, car audio and car accessories and also import of a variety of beers, liquors and wines from various countries eg. Germany, India, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.if your interested please email me.

Thank you.

I am looking for any individuals or companies interested in ordering any products and items from Malaysia.

You can pretty much get any products from here at a surprisingly good price but the best products you may want to order that sell well in East Africa are cloths, electronics,computers and computer accessories, car audio and car accessories and also import of a variety of beers, liquors and wines from various countries eg. Germany, India, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.if your interested please email me.

Thank you.

ngoja nkucheki...

Pole Preta,its a difference in cultures.wabongo wastaarabu kushinda wakenya.hope you accept my apologies though.

Thank you.
I can see you're in Malaysia... Vilevi aina gani mnaweza kuleta Bongo? How can I/we reach you? Serious on doing business?

Back
Top Bottom