looking for girlfriend

Please dude... nenda darhotwire au blogs za akina fetty, unaboa

Mnaboa na jitihada zenu za kuiharibu JF

am 23,The type of Girl am looking for she should be free minded person , faithful, Kind , funny , Available when am in need of her also sm1 i can sit down with and plan about different projects that i think about or she think about coz life is meaningless if u have no one to share it with.

Kama unatania sawa,...
Ila kama uko serious then ondoa wazo kama hilo JF,you're wasting your time!

am 23,The type of Girl am looking for she should be free minded person , faithful, Kind , funny , Available when am in need of her also sm1 i can sit down with and plan about different projects that i think about or she think about coz life is meaningless if u have no one to share it with.

What!!
Crap!!
But may be she is there not Here!!!

Kaaazi kwelikweli, we B.O.G una pekeyako kisiwani?? :smash::smash::smash::smash:

Am looking for sweet girl who is frustrated because she has had her heart broken so many times by guys who are shallow and care only about themselves.girl who is still in search of an honest guy that doesn't do drugs, or take advantage of girls, and actually cares about how she feels. just let me know. contact kadidi123@yahoo.com

icon1.png
looking for girlfriend

The same day anaanzisha thread kama hizi. Msituharibie bana mbona mnakosa haya??

nawashangaa hawa wakosa kaz! Kila kukcha lookn 4 g'friend! 23yrs hana gfrnd alkuw wp? Aende kwnye magazet ya ijumaa atapata wng 2 then achague amtakaye!
icon1.png
looking for girlfriend

The same day anaanzisha thread kama hizi. Msituharibie bana mbona mnakosa haya??

hembu kalete fimbo
ukileta nyembamba na kuchapa na mkanda...

uwe na heshima kidogo ae..
tumeshaona ile thread nyingine ya kwako ya kutafuta..
ndo maanake nini kutufanya sisi watoto..
usituchafulie jukwaa..

asante..

hembu kalete fimbo
ukileta nyembamba na kuchapa na mkanda...

uwe na heshima kidogo ae..
tumeshaona ile thread nyingine ya kwako ya kutafuta..
ndo maanake nini kutufanya sisi watoto..
usituchafulie jukwaa..

asante..

He mama unataka umcharaze tena na mtu anatafuta mchumba...???

actualy wht am acting is normal for broken heart like mine ,so i wont stop til i get one for me , and if you dont have one u better start find your lover.coz no one cares how you feel coz people they are always selfish.