look on how engineer approach a girl

zumbemkuu

JF-Expert Member
Sep 11, 2010
inawezekana ishawafikia siku nyingi, si mbaya tukijikumbusha kwa wale ambao wameisahau.

An engineer proposing to a lady.................

"Hi dear!

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in
trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cute
circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes,
standing in your triangular garden.

Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a
vector of a particular magnitude from your eyes at a
deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart,
my heart differentiated.

My love for you is a quadratic equation with real
roots, which only you can solve by making good binary
relation with me.

The tangent of my love for you extends to infinity. I
promise that I should not resolve you into partial
fractions but if I do so, you can integrate me by
applying the limits from zero to infinity.

You are as essential to me as an element to aset.

The geometry of my life revolves around your acute
personality.

My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant
on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle
of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved
polynomial of degree 10.

With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima
and minima, of an unknown function. You make my heart
pump like a turbo diesel engine"

" Who still say engineers cannot charm ladies?????

Nice jock. I like it. Tell us the way even Profs approach. I heard that they always instruct and infact they have no lines.

Prof wa Computer Sayansi akitongoza anaweza ongea hivi,, Penzi langu lina GB kubwa sana kwako mpenzi. Nataka ni INSTALL moyo wangu kwnye CPU ya nafsi yako.

Honey i need you as much as an ion needs a charge,the minute i captured the photons of light reflected from your bright face,my heart froze like water at absolute temp,you exited me to a higher level i need to release xcess energy and fall to you ground level.lol

inawezekana ishawafikia siku nyingi, si mbaya tukijikumbusha kwa wale ambao wameisahau.An engineer proposing to a lady................."Hi dear!Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cutecircular face, conical nose and spherical eyes,standing in your triangular garden.Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when avector of a particular magnitude from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart,my heart differentiated.My love for you is a quadratic equation with realroots, which only you can solve by making good binaryrelation with me. The tangent of my love for you extends to infinity. Ipromise that I should not resolve you into partialfractions but if I do so, you can integrate me byapplying the limits from zero to infinity.You are as essential to me as an element to aset.The geometry of my life revolves around your acutepersonality.My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restauranton date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solvedpolynomial of degree 10.With love from your higher order derivatives of maximaand minima, of an unknown function. You make my heartpump like a turbo diesel engine" " Who still say engineers cannot charm ladies?????
teh teh teh teh mi ndo kwanza naipata kwako hiyo,hapati mtoto huyo coz hapo ni lugha gongana!

me i say engineers cannot charm ladies, unless a lad also is an engineer, why?higher order derivates, partial fractions, parabola, polynomial of degree ten etctoo mathematical language, message wont be sent, unless money is used
I dont know,with words like dis she doesn't need no money!'Honey please pair with me like two electrons in an S orbital,if you say no my heart will be broken down to small quanta pieces,every time i see you it goes to and fro faster than an alternating current! Be mine bby!"i'm saying with these i'm getting da girl.lol

Honey i need you as much as an ion needs a charge,the minute i captured the photons of light reflected from your bright face,my heart froze like water at absolute temp,you exited me to a higher level i need to release xcess energy and fall to you ground level.lol

duh, hii nayo kiboko, hahahahahahaha

Jamani mbavu zanguuuuuuuu!
Come to me baby cant you feel the gravitational force of love between us!Whenever i'm with you i feel safe like electrons in a noble gas.Electroplate my heart with your love and i will never corrode.LOLEST

Come to me baby cant you feel the gravitational force of love between us!Whenever i'm with you i feel safe like electrons in a noble gas.Electroplate my heart with your love and i will never corrode.LOLEST

hahahahahahahaaaa.......................

Duh love noma,i heard my partner a chemical engineer who waz complaining to his 'love bird'Babe the minute i saw you my heart complexed like a complex compound,my brain and heart went in different ways like a redox reaction.Be my order in this rate love expression.My heart is changed from it's molecular state to empirical state with you as the only balancing number.LOL

honey..pliz propagate my Love wit microwave frequencies at the range of 300MHz-1000GHz!!!