List of African countries by GDP (PPP)

Mnaleta uhuni poa. Ngoja nazirudisha data. Hahaha subirini. Huu uhuni tunaumaliza sasa hivi ndani ya wikipedia.
Ungeleta list ya IMF or WORLD BANK tuamini...I Know saa hii uko busy kuiedit

Screenshot_20170203-192540.png
Screenshot_20170203-192540.png
world bank

But anybody can get into the wikipedia to alter the information therein. I myself have had to sign in into that page to make some modifications to some info i felt were inaccurate or to fix some grammatical errors. Hbuyosh is my identity there. Some miscreants do often get into that page in order just to mess up the data there.

We can thus ignore the data u have presented here, and would instead work with the more reliable data from a more authoritative source. My all time favorite, the WB, 2015.

GDP ranking, PPP based | Data

Gdp ppp haiezi kutumiwa ...in this list ya world bank ...sudan is ahead of new zeeland !!!.Can you believe that ...gdp nominal na per capita ndo kusema ..msituletee ujinga hapa na ppp

Wengine mnabisha vitu tofauti, PPP sio Norminal. Yote hii ni bure ukweli ni kwamba Kenya hamko mbali na Tanzania, tofauti ya $700 sio ya kumtisha mtu mzima.

Screenshot_20170203_145221.png

Achana na wikipedia wewe kama reliable source , ndio maana kwenye academic papers hawataki references toka wikipedia.Hata wewe unaweza ku edit hiyo wikipedia ukaweka information unazotaka

Back
Top Bottom