Leo ni leo- Pacquiao Vs Hatton!

Kana-Ka-Nsungu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 4, 2007
This is exactly what I would have said about this fight, najiandaa kukesha usiku wa leo, this is probably going to be the fight of the year, expect a lot of bomb explosions.....

“I could provide complex scenarios as to why either boxer will win. Hatton will be a little stronger. Pacquiao will be a little faster. Pacquiao will find Hatton much stronger and faster than Oscar De La Hoya was and if Floyd Mayweather Jr can stop Hatton, so can Pacquiao. One punch could win it either way. One of the best things about this match is that both men are in their primes and they are two of the best boxers in the world today. This is what boxing needs more often. I’m leaning towards Hatton on points, but just sit back and enjoy what will be a magnificent battle, no matter who wins. Hatton W.12.”

secondsout.com
- Paul Upham, Content Editor - Sydney, Australia

This is exactly what I would have said about this fight, najiandaa kukesha usiku wa leo, this is probably going to be the fight of the year, expect a lot of bomb explosions.....

Aisee... This is the bomb between Packman and the Hitman, its either Hatton to be packed hom by Manny or Manny to be hit by Ricky!!!

Hii ngoma saa ngapi za afrika mashariki? will they start early to accommodate Uk au they its going to be ile mida ya late night sana!!???

I put my few cents on the Packman

Muingereza haoni ndani akiweza kufika round ya tisa kabla ya KO, nitamsifu. Refa inabidi awe macho sana maana huyu Muingereza ni mhuni sana na hufanya fouls nyingi sana.

jamani mnaangalia Packman's package!!???

Ricky Hatton is "dead" cold on the floor on the second round and doctors giving him some care...his mom crying like a ****

Deadly Packman!!!

Manny nimemkubali! Ricky got what he deserved, why on earth would anyone charge in with their chin hanging in the air, arms wide open- against the best boxer in the world? He was impatient and that is what you get.

Manny nimemkubali! Ricky got what he deserved, why on earth would anyone charge in with their chin hanging in the air, arms wide open- against the best boxer in the world? He was impatient and that is what you get.

Well said bro... Vicky Fatten used his heart instead of his head!!! Rightly hit by that sucker punch!!!

Ricky Hatton is "dead" cold on the floor on the second round and doctors giving him some care...his mom crying like a ****

Deadly Packman!!!

...duh, kaka unapenda vibaya :D

Manny by KO

Hahahahahaaaa...I called it before it even started. Sasa Money Mayweather akimbamiza Juan Manuel Marquez (which he will) that will set the stage for a showdown with the Pacman.....and I'll put my money on Money Mayweather for that fight

Hahahahahaaaa...I called it before it even started. Sasa Money Mayweather akimbamiza Juan Manuel Marquez (which he will) that will set the stage for a showdown with the Pacman.....and I'll put my money on Money Mayweather for that fight

Kaka hapo ndio movie inaanza maana Moneyweather amesema [kabla ya bout la Manny/Hitman kwamba anamtaka Hutton sijui baada ya mechi atabadili msimamo

I am a full fun of Moneyweather but the Packman i saw today and the comments from the chairman about Packman development as a learner napata hali ngumu!!!

Kaka hapo ndio movie inaanza maana Moneyweather amesema [kabla ya bout la Manny/Hitman kwamba anamtaka Hutton sijui baada ya mechi atabadili msimamo

I am a full fun of Moneyweather [and packman too] but the Packman i saw today and the comments from the chairman about Packman development as a learner napata hali ngumu!!!

Kaka hapo ndio movie inaanza maana Moneyweather amesema [kabla ya bout la Manny/Hitman kwamba anamtaka Hutton sijui baada ya mechi atabadili msimamo!!

Amtake Hatton kwa nini wakati tayari keshamnyuka? Money Mayweather katoka kwenye retirement because he's pissed off right. He's pissed off that the pundits aren't regarding him as the pound for pound king anymore so he wants to go and shut every pundit's mouth about who the pound for pound king is.

I still got my money on Money Mayweather. His arsenal of skills is far better...superior to that of the Pacman. Plus, Money Mayweather has the physical size advantage over Manny. Mayweather will be too much for Manny.

Last edited: