Lema soma nukuu za Malcolm X zitakusaidia kutimiza adhima yako

I am a Muslim and . . . my religion makes me be against all forms of racism. It keeps me from judging any man by the color of his skin. It teaches me to judge him by his deeds and his conscious behavior. And it teaches me to be for the rights of all human beings, but especially the Afro-American human being, because my religion is a natural religion, and the first law of nature is self-preservation.
Author :
El Malik el Shabbaz (Malcolm X)

a<br />
Huu ujinga wa kuthamini makaratasi watu wote makini walishauonaga hauna maana yoyote, hatuitaji PHD kama za akina Balali kwa ajili ya kuja kutuibia.<br />
Profesa anaweza akawa anajuwa kuhusu minyoo tu, sasa kwa wewe ambae hujakwenda shule unadhani makarasi ndio kuelimika pole sana. ujinga ni mzigo mzito kuliko zigo la misumari.<br />
Wewe kama una elimu kubwa unaweza kuaminiwa na wananchi kupewa hata uenyekiti wa mtaa? watu kama nyinyi huwa mnaitwa machakubimbi.
<br />
<br />
Asante sana kwa kumsaidia kuyo awaze nje ya box!!

Lema ana nukuu nyingi sana hivyo hategemei za watu, kipaji anacho cha kujiexpress and present the massage to the society without any doubt. jamaa ni Jembe ajabu

ndugu zanguni nimepitia hii threat tokea mwanzo nakusoma maoni ya watu.ila mimi ningeshauri mtu kama lema awe anafuatilia sana nukuu za martin luther king jr kwa kuwa ndo zinazomfaa sana huyu mtanzania mwenzetu. kimsingi ni kuwa malcom x alikuwa anapigania sana haki kwa kutumia njia ya kudai haki kwa nguvu ie kwa kudaikwa kufanya vurugu while martin aliamini katika peacefull means to obtain equality and justice

Kwa serikali tulinayo nadhan wanataka vurugu zaidi, maneno maneno wameshayazoea.... kuhusu elim ya bwana Lema me sioni kama kuna shida, bse hata profile za ma-freedom fighter na wanarakati wengine wengi hawakuwa na elimu za juu but walipambana vilivo so tusidharau watu kiivoo.. we uliesoma hujafanya hata lolote kwa chi yako unakalia kujivua tu

ndugu zanguni nimepitia hii threat tokea mwanzo nakusoma maoni ya watu.ila mimi ningeshauri mtu kama lema awe anafuatilia sana nukuu za martin luther king jr kwa kuwa ndo zinazomfaa sana huyu mtanzania mwenzetu. kimsingi ni kuwa malcom x alikuwa anapigania sana haki kwa kutumia njia ya kudai haki kwa nguvu ie kwa kudaikwa kufanya vurugu while martin aliamini katika peacefull means to obtain equality and justice

Mpaka sasa njia inayotumia ni kama ya Martin Luther, kwa njia ya maandamano ya amani yasiyo na mapanga wala marungu.
Cha ajabu ni kwamba pamoja na maandamano yale ya amani hasa ya januari 5, tukiwa tumefunga vitambaa vyeupe mikononi kuashiria amani bado polisi walitumia risasi za moto pamoja na mabomu ya machozi.
serikali ya JUHA haihitaji maandamano ya aina yoyote.

Below is Malcom x quotes

A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.
Malcolm X

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
Malcolm X

Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
Malcolm X

I am for violence if non-violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black man's problem just to avoid violence.
Malcolm X

I believe in a religion that believes in freedom. Any time I have to accept a religion that won't let me fight a battle for my people, I say to hell with that religion.
Malcolm X

I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color.
Malcolm X

I don't even call it violence when it's in self defense; I call it intelligence.
Malcolm X

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.
Malcolm X

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Malcolm X

If you have no critics you'll likely have no success.
Malcolm X

If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary.
Malcolm X

In all our deeds, the proper value and respect for time determines success or failure.
Malcolm X

My Alma mater was books, a good library... I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity.
Malcolm X

Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.
Malcolm X

Nonviolence is fine as long as it works.
Malcolm X

Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression.
Malcolm X

Power never takes a back step only in the face of more power.
Malcolm X

Stumbling is not falling.
Malcolm X

The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.
Malcolm X

The Negro revolution is controlled by foxy white liberals, by the Government itself. But the Black Revolution is controlled only by God.
Malcolm X

There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.
Malcolm X

Truth is on the side of the oppressed.
Malcolm X

Without education, you are not going anywhere in this world.
Malcolm X

You can't legislate good will - that comes through education.
Malcolm X

You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
Malcolm X

You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being.
Malcolm X

You show me a capitalist, and I'll show you a bloodsucker.
Malcolm X

You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.
Malcolm X

Kulikuwa na vikao vya muafaka kati ya mbowe na pinda.Lema alikuwa anajua hilo?....

Elimu ya Lema ni ndogo sana hana upeo wa kikielewa kwa hiyo amalizie shule kwa mpango wa QT kwanza.
Ulizia ana elimu kiwango gani. alafu uongozi sio shule ni kipaji mwangalie Jacob Zuma amesoma?

Elimu ya Lema ni ndogo sana hana upeo wa kikielewa kwa hiyo amalizie shule kwa mpango wa QT kwanza.
siadhani kama ni wazo zuri sana labda kulingana na mtazao wa akili finyu, kwa sababu naona wazi kwamba limekutoka bila kuzingatia unalenga nini kati ya kusudi la mtoa maada ama kuonesha kuwa na wewe ni sehemu ya wachangiaji hata kama hujaelewa ni nini wataka kuchangia na kina msaada gani kwa msomaji

There has never been a non-violent revolution!- Malcom X

Last edited by a moderator:
ungetusaidia kuweka baadhi ya mistari maana wengine hatujamsoma Malcon X

acha nikupe moja bibie

''when people they are sad they dont do anythng,they just cry over their conditions but when they get angry they bring about a change-Malcom X.

Somo hapo ni kuwa magamba wasione watu wanavumilia na kulalamika wakatuona wajinga na kuupuuza hitaji letu la kutaka mabadiliko.
Siku wananchi tukipandisha hasira itakua balaa maana mabadiliko yatakuja hata kwa damu ya mtu.

<br />
Elimu ya Lema ni ndogo sana hana upeo wa kikielewa kwa hiyo amalizie shule kwa mpango wa QT kwanza.<br />
<br />
<br />
[ <i>Ndogo ukiilinganisha na ya NANIII?]</i>
<br />
<br />
Malcolm X

I am not educated nor am i an expert in any particular field,but i am sincere and my sincerety is my credential.

Human rights are something you were born with,Human rights are your God given rights.

Back
Top Bottom