law internship

L'AMOUR

Mar 8, 2011
Hi people,
I'm a third year law student with OUT hardly looking for a law firm or centre where i can merge my theory with the practicals. Any one willing to assist me on this will be highly appreciated. im in Dar but willing to be attached elsewhere in the country, Please PM me for this. Thanking you all in advance.

Hi people,
I'm a third year law student with OUT hardly looking for a law firm or centre where i can merge my theory with the practicals. Any one willing to assist me on this will be highly appreciated. im in Dar but willing to be attached elsewhere in the country, Please PM me for this. Thanking you all in advance.

Do you know the meaning of hardly,as used in your sentence? As a lawyer you‘re advised to be careful with diction..in that context,hardly means you don‘t want internship..it means you least want it.
You needed not use ‘hardly‘.or you should‘ve used another adverb like seriously,or urgently or any one that befits.

I appreciate that correction and that why i'm looking for a place where i can learn more about this profession. You are very kind

Back
Top Bottom