Kyela: Random rumblings from an outsider!

Said,

Due to some unfortunate peculiarities, specifically to do with issues of authenticity and reliability borne out of political machinations, the welcoming experience is rather cautious of unproven newcomers with neither track record nor pedigree.

Nothing personal at all.

Blueray,
I thought my “virtual” mannerisms and my Sukuma accent (which was detected earlier by some astute observers) would have confirmed by non-aristocratic pedigree, which should dispel any fears that you and other seasoned JF movers-and-shakers might harbor; ....no???

Well, the only other alternative, that I can think of, is to post my mtDNA (Mitochondrial DNA) on JF, if I must, so you and others "board members" can have the pleasure of using my genetic markers to conclusively confirm my Sukuma lineage even though, I suspect, you may further challenge me on the prone-ness of mtDNA to non-inherited mutations (that argument has scientifically merit) and still demand additional proof! …...How far do you want to go with this mumbo jumbo:))

By the way, thanks for your sense of humor, which is how I interpreted your comments! If you really want to know who the JF contributors are, why are you encouraging or embracing the use of pseudonyms rather than real names? This cannot be a serious concern.

Blueray,
I thought my “virtual” mannerisms and my Sukuma accent (which was detected earlier by some astute observers) would have confirmed by non-aristocratic pedigree, which should dispel any fears that you and other seasoned JF movers-and-shakers might harbor; ....no???

Well, the only other alternative, that I can think of, is to post my mtDNA (Mitochondrial DNA) on JF, if I must, so you and others "board members" can have the pleasure of using my genetic markers to conclusively confirm my Sukuma lineage even though, I suspect, you may further challenge me on the prone-ness of mtDNA to non-inherited mutations (that argument has scientifically merit) and still demand additional proof! …...How far do you want to go with this mumbo jumbo:))

By the way, thanks for your sense of humor, which is how I interpreted your comments! If you really want to know who the JF contributors are, why are you encouraging or embracing the use of pseudonyms rather than real names? This cannot be a serious concern.

......mmmhhh....ngoja nivute pop corn zangu....maana hii movie si mchezo.....nitajifunza mengi for sure........lol

aisee ulipotelea wapi ndugu?

Asante Mkuu
Nilikuwa kwenye kamuradi kangu huko vijijini ambako hakuna hata kamtandao.Missed JF
Nimeondoka its Kyela, Kyela Kyela kyela!!!!!
Nimerudi ni kyela Kyela Kyela Kyela.
Kitu ninachokipenda toka huko ni kamuchele kake!!

Asante Mkuu
Nilikuwa kwenye kamuradi kangu huko vijijini ambako hakuna hata kamtandao.Missed JF
Nimeondoka its Kyela, Kyela Kyela kyela!!!!!
Nimerudi ni kyela Kyela Kyela Kyela.
Kitu ninachokipenda toka huko ni kamuchele kake!!

Lole,

Kumbe maongezi yote haya ya Kyela kila siku ni kwasababu mnataka kutuibia mchele wetu kama kanda ya ziwa wanavyobiwa dhahabu yao?

Naona sasa imekuwa boring, kila siku Kyela, Kyela. Tuwaachie wananchi wafanye mambo ya maendeleo badala ya kuwa siasa kila siku. Inaelekea tunauzunguka mduara ule ule na sioni kama tutafika mbali.

Blueray,

Kuhamasiak huku kwa wana Kyela sioni kama kunawaletea manufaa.

Wanakosea sana wanapiga siasa muda wote; wana kyela sithani kama wana muda wa kufanya mambo mengine. Uchaguzi wa ubunge ni miezi 14 kuanzia sasa lakini wao wako busy kupigana vikumbo.

Halafu sio kwamba wanapigana vikumbo kuchagua wagombea wenye sera au vyama tofauti; hapana ni watu tofauti kutoka chama kimoja ambapo mshindi atakuja kuendeleza sera zile zile.!!!

Kwa nini hawajifunzi kutoka Tarime, Moshi Mjini, Rombo n.k.

Yebo Yebo,

Huenda zaidi ya asilimia 90 ya wanaojadili threads za Kyela sio wana Kyela.

Tatizo kubwa kwasasa ni kwamba huwezi kutengenisha siasa za kitaifa na uchaguzi wa Kyela. Kuna watu wengi wanataka uchaguzi huo badala ya kuwa juu ya Kyela na matatizo yao, ugeuzwe kuwa uchaguzi wa kitaifa na vita kati ya wapinga mafisadi na waunga mafisadi.

Kwa hapa Kyela inaelekea ni nyasi tu ambazo fahari wawili wapiganapo zinaumia vibaya mno. Hivi Kyela hawana matatizo mengine kama elimu, afya, kilimo na barabara? Kama watu wanatafuta mafisadi, nafikiri ni rahisi kuwakuta Dar kuliko Kyela

Tupeni wana Kyela nafasi ya kufanya mambo yetu mengine wakati tunasubiri uchaguzi wa mwakani.

Indeed another blah, blah. I have been struggling to make head or tail of this story but wapi? What is wrong if Mwakyembe and his company are trying to forestall his oponent's candidature? Afterall this is what politics is all about, isn't it? Kwa nini ampishe mpinzani wake kirahisi? Hujasikia masimulizi ya Daudi na Goliath kwenye biblia?

ByaseL,
Most of us see absolutely nothing wrong with the good Dr puts up a good and fair political fight or “forestall his opponent's candidacy” as you have put it. Except in this case the evidence suggests that the fight the Dr., or more correctly, his cohorts are not putting is neither good nor fair.

To suggest, or craftily insinuate, without batting an eyelid, that the Mwakalinga's team has sent a bunch of hoodlums to cause harm to him is not what I would call “forestalling an opponent” and I don't think you should either. At best this can be described as a deliberate attempt to play loose with the truth, and at worst it can be described as nothing short of character assassination. It is more than hitting below the belt, to use a boxing metaphor!

If you haven't figured for yourself already, this is a political stunt carefully planned and timed to nip Mwakalingas rising star in the bud and in the process hope to shore-up his own sagging political fortunes. Fortunately, as we learned from the latest Kyela interviews, the average Kyelan does not buying any of this cow fertilize:))

sasa tumemtambua campaign manager mmoja,wengine wengi watafuatia soon...

Kyelans, are by no means against a politician that is ambitious and has national aspirations, it's just that at this stage of their social-economic development they would prefer the development of Kyela and its residents to be at the top of the priority list, which I personally believe is not an unreasonable or outrageous demand. Fortunately for them (Kyelans), these demands are consistent with the platform that has been “unofficially” promoted in word and deeds by the young Mwakalinga (Kyelans know what it is, apparently, the rest of us will find out during the official campaign). This is what I am hearing from my contacts in Kyela, take it for what it is. For the rest of us, this explains why Mwakalinga's camp is slowly but surely gaining the upper hand in this epic battle for the hearts and minds of Kyela voters while the incumbent's political fortunes seem to be plummeting..

Problem solved! Munasemaje wakuu?

Bwa ha ha ... Mwakalinga is slowly but surely gaining the upper hand?! huh ... the upper hand!

And ..... while gaining the upper hand, the solving solvers of solvables should be laid to rest coz ......?!

If you haven't figured for yourself already, this is a political stunt carefully planned and timed to nip Mwakalingas rising star in the bud and in the process hope to shore-up his own sagging political fortunes. ...

No way hoseeeeee (josep),

The only person who can (would, could) nip Mwakalinga's rising star is that guy from Monduli ----- remember, anha? ... remember him? .... that guy who used to be the ....... what was he doing?

Yes ... that's the guy.

Back
Top Bottom