Kwako wewe, nani ni Greatest Icon(Greatest Political Figure) wa Afrika?

Iconic figures siyo lazima awe politician aliyewahi kuwa president.. Mimi ningetaja watu kama

1. Miriam Makeba- South African singer and anti-apartheid activist
2. Amilcar Cabral - Pan Africanist Guerilla leader

Nyerere. He led liberation struggles for most of African nations,Angola,Namibia,SA,Mozambique etc. Though he didn't live to see a liberalised TZ,but he laid some foundations for a soon to be liberalised TZ.

Nkurumah follows in the list due to his true desire to see a United Africa; too bad he and Nyerere didn't live to see that happening.

I rank Mandela the last. I personally consider him an African leader who has been popular to sympaths from his supporters due to the time he spent in prison. Thus I can't even put him in top 5! He hasn't done anything good for Africa.

I stand to be CORRECTED.

It's good you stand to be corrected (about Mandela). I agree with you on the ranking of Nyerere and Nkrumah but I guess hujamtendea haki Mandela. You need to read more of his books and biographies. I don't think he is hyped out of sympathy, but he deserves the hype.

1. Tuntemeke Sanga the man who had 7 degrees.
2. Chabrumah
3. Mirambo (mlugaluga-he used to cut the cocks of the enemies in war)
4. Chief Fundikira
5. Oscar Kambona
6. Kawawa
7. Dr. Cleruuu
All (RIP) amen.

Mandela!!! Si mtu wa visasi. Aliteswa na kuumizwa. Alitengwa na familia yake. Baada ya kutoka akasema TUIJENGE AFRIKA YA KUSINI. TUSIWABAGUE WAZUNGU WALA WAHINDI. HII NI NCHI YETU SOTE. Sidani kama yupo mwingine zaidi ya huyu. Akitoka MANDELA anafuata KWAME NKRUMAH, PATRICE LUMUMBA na MUAMMAR GADDAFI.

1.Rostam Aziz,
2.Lowasa,
3.Makamba,
4.Kombani,
5.Kikwete,
6.Pinda

Chama bora Chama Cha Mafisadi!!!

Hastings Kamuzu Banda. Presida from 1958 and 1994. Declared himself president-for-life of Malawi in 1971.

Detoured on Road to Become a Doctor, Pursued Degrees with Diligence, Spoke Out Against Racism

and at the end he became an iron-fisted dictator.

Hastings Kamuzu Banda. Presida from 1958 and 1994. Declared himself president-for-life of Malawi in 1971.

Detoured on Road to Become a Doctor, Pursued Degrees with Diligence, Spoke Out Against Racism

and at the end he became an iron-fisted dictator.

Huyu Banda na Nyerere walitofautiana sehemu gani?? Maana wakati tupo JKT tulikuwa tunaimba kuwa "BANDA WA MALAWI KATUVALIA NGOZI YA CHUI KUTUTISHIA WATANZANIA". Tofauti yake na Nyerere ni ipi?

wanasiasa wote no. icons ni akina mtemi mirambo,shaka zulu dedan kimath na wengine walio anza kuwatimua mafisadi before uhuru na. watu wana wasahau sana histori siku hizi