Kwa wale wa mahesabu(Mathematicians)

Lole Gwakisa

JF-Expert Member
Nov 5, 2008
Jamaa aliyekubuhu kwa mahesabu alimwandikia hivi mpenzi wake

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.There I saw you with your acute circular face,conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden.Before seeing you my heart was null set, but when a vector of magnitude(likeness) from your eyes at deviation of thete radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.
My love for you is aquadratic equation with real roots,which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me.The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity.You are as essential to me as an element to a set.The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.My love,if you do not meet me at Parabola Restaurant on date 10 at sunset,when the elevated eliptical sphere(sun) is making an angle 160degrees ,to my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10.

With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima , of an unknown function.

Yours in love

A student of Pythagoras

With a light touch, umesema kweli mkuu ,hesabu-kiswahili, mathematics-kiingereza. Need we say more?
Na Hisabati je?

Ufafanuzi:
Hisabati ni somo lenyewe lakini vilivyomo ndani ya Hisabati ndio hesabu/mahesabu

Kwa kisafwa ni Mathematics, na vilivyomo ndani yake ndio kwa kisafwa tutaita Calculations, n.k.

Na Hisabati je?

Kwa kisafwa ni Mathematics, na vilivyomo ndani yake ndio kwa kisafwa tutaita Calculations, n.k.
Ha ha ha safi sana mkuu na wale majirani zenu nasikia mathematics wanaita mbalilo