Kimara - Mbezi - Ubungo: Aunt Zainab's 100% Natural Super Clay

Zainab Tamim

JF-Expert Member
Jan 15, 2015
Sasa udongo wetu Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay unapatikana Kimara - Mbezi - Ubungo .

Huu udongo ni 100% wa asili, haujaongezwa chochote na moja ya matumizi ni kama liwa lakini una ubora zaidi ya liwa.

Kwa maelezo zaidi usome hapa: Kwa Wanaume na Wanawake: Udongo (natural) Unaolainisha ngozi sasa unapatikana:

Kimara - Mbezi - Ubungo = Jack- 0714893685

Jack yupo Kimara Rombo lakini amejitolea kufanya delivery mpaka Mbezi Mwisho na Ubungo.

Gharama za usafiri zitalipiwa na mteja.

Sasa udongo wetu Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay unapatikana Kimara - Mbezi - Ubungo .

Huu udongo ni 100% wa asili, haujaongezwa chochote na moja ya matumizi ni kama liwa lakini una ubora zaidi ya liwa.

Kwa maelezo zaidi usome hapa: Kwa Wanaume na Wanawake: Udongo (natural) Unaolainisha ngozi sasa unapatikana:

Jack yupo Kimara Rombo lakini amejitolea kufanya delivery mpaka Mbezi Mwisho na Ubungo.

Je hii bidhaa ina certification ya TFDA?

Je hii bidhaa ina certification ya TFDA?

Huu hauna TFDA kwa sasa, ni kama urembo wowote wa asili, kama vile ule udongo wa Kimasai au Liwa au hina, vyote hivyo havina TFDA na vinauzwa mpaka sokoni.

Huu udongo huko tunapoutoa wenyeji wanautumia kwa enzi na enzi katika ngozi zao, ukisoma hapa tumeelezea: https://www.jamiiforums.com/matanga...ural-unaolainisha-ngozi-sasa-unapatikana.html

Lakini kama kuna mtu anataka kuuza kitaalaam zaidi kwenye maduka ya dawa na vinginevyo, auchukuwe akaufanyie hayo mambo ya TFDA ni fursa nzuri. Sisi tutam supply kwani upo natural kutoka ardhini na hautoki kiwandani, sisi tunausaga kama ilivvo kwa hina na tunauweka kwenye vimkebe.

Habari njema ni kuwa tumeupeleka kwa Mkemia Mkuu na uchunguzi wa awali unaonesha hauna madhara kwa matumizi ya binaadam na sasa wametuomba mwengine zaidi waendelee na test zingine kisha watupe shahada rasmi.

Unaweza kuusoma zaidi hapa pia umeelezewa kiutaalam zaidi na historia yake: Medicinal clay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kwenye mtandao kuna articles nyingi sana kuhusu "montmorillonite clay". unaweza ku google ukajionea.

ClayMask.jpg

What is it?
An ancient remedy, used as a detoxifier for centuries for a number of different ailments (More info).
It's a very fine powder, derived from volcanic ash.

A number of high end spa brands actually use this as a base for treatment masks in their facials.

Now in Tanzania at affordable prices.

About the Product

• World's most powerful facial
  • Deep pore cleaning
  • 100% natural clay
  • Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products

Be proud, its a product of Tanzania. 100% Natural.

Hii bidhaa ni kama ndoto na nzuri hata kwa wenye allergy ambao hawawezi kutumia masks na kufanya facials kwa dawa zenye kemikali.

Pitia hapa kwa maelezo zaidi:
https://www.jamiiforums.com/matangazo-madogo/793264-kwa-wanaume-na-wanawake-udongo-natural-unaolainisha-ngozi-sasa-unapatikana.html

Jisomee zaidi matumizi ya huu udongo:

So What's The Rave About: Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay

Ok..I can't say enough about this magic clay! I absolutely love all of the uses and benefits that it offers; from hair to skin to internal health, it is absolutely O' MAZING. I'm finding that so many O'Naturals are falling more and more in love with this powdery goodness. Before I get into the uses, let me first key you in on the wonderful benefits of Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay .

Benefits Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay :

Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay and Hair:
Ok..I must say, I absolutely love Bentonite Clay treatments..they make my hair feel absolutely wonderful. So here are some wonderful ways to use Bentonite Clay when you want to remove product buildup, impart sheen and enhance curl pattern.

• The treatment should be done on unwashed slightly damp hair. This is an alternative to using a clarifying shampoo, so use it as often as you like when you feel the need to remove any product, mineral or chemical buildup.
  • Mix Bentonite Clay, Apple Cider Vinegar and Aloe Vera Juice or Gel and combine to a pudding like consistency in a non metal bowl and use a non metal utensil. (the amount varies per person depending on the thickness of your hair). I never measure, I just make enough for 1 application for my hair. For an aromatic experience, you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil (lavender, peppermint, lemongrass, etc)
  • Be sure to add the mixture to your hair in sections, and thoroughly work it throughout the hair (from root to tip).
  • Let the mixture sit on the hair for 20-25 minutes making sure that the clay does not dry on the hair.
  • Thoroughly rinse the mixture out using cool water.
  • Be sure to follow up with a deep condition to restore moisture back into the hair.Rinse, rinse, and let your final rinse be using ACV and cool water. Use a leave in. Seal. Style..And Voila!
The Results : ( I went ahead and applied the clay for my mask as well)
Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay and Skin:

• TheAunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay Detox Mask: Mix 2 TBSP of Bentonite Clay to 4 TBSP of sour cream. Be sure to mix in a non metal bowl and use a non metal utensil.
  • Apply mixture to freshly washed face. Massage in for about 2-3 minutes.
  • Allow Mixture to dry thoroughly (about 20-25 min) then wipe clean with a damp cloth.
  • Follow up with a cool water rinse (to close pores)
  • Tone. Moisturize.
  • Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay removes toxins and excess oil from the skin. The Sour Cream helps to fade blemishes and acts as a low grade chemical peel.
  • Instead of the sour cream, you can use Apple Cider Vinegar.
  • Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay makes a great body wrap, removing toxins from the entire body.
where to buy: Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay

Note: we have replaced all where it says "Bentonite" to
Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay as it is superior.

Source:
http://allthingsonatural.blogspot.com/2011/01/so-whats-rave-about-bentonite-clay.html

How is Montmorillonite Clay Used Externally in the Normal Old Home-Remedies?

The Montmorillonite Clay has a consistency of mustard and is ready to eat or it can be mixed in water. Old-Timers would apply the gel/paste directly to the skin for a drawing-effect as in the case of a bee sting, mosquito bite, boil, spider bite, stinging nettle, etc. If the clay is not covered it will dry out; and, as it dries you will feel it draw and pull. If you want a tightening-effect as in the case of a facial for acne, pimples, or minor cuts leave it on until it is almost, but not totally dry. Then remove with a warm wet washcloth and, splash with warm water to remove all traces of the clay. If you want an even more 'cooling and soothing effect' such as for burns or scrapes and bruises; cover the gel with a plastic covering or wet cloth so that it won't dry out. If users were not sure which technique would suit their needs best they often alternated between covered and uncovered applications of the clay. Montmorillonite Clay has been applied once or twice daily or even left in place overnight, as desired.Other external uses for the Montmorillonite Clay have been as a fine talcum powder or a diapering powder.

Source: Montmorillonite Clay Can Heal Your Skin

Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay, sasa imeonesha matumaini makubwa kwa wale wenye vipara na wale wenye matatizo ya kung'oka nywele, nywele zisizo na afya, nywele zinazokatika katika, nywele zinazong'oka kwa kutumia madawa ya nywele yenye kemikali kali, nywele zinazong'ka kwa kuvaa sana mawigi, nywele zinazong'oka baada ya kusukia nywele za bandia kwa muda mrefu.

Pitia hii link kujionea mwenyewe:
https://www.jamiiforums.com/jf-doct...ajabu-ya-aunt-zainabs-natural-super-clay.html

Watu wa Iringa, sasa mnaweza kuipata Aunt Zainab's Natural Super Clay kwa Janet namba 0714757197

Fursa Kwa Wajasiliamali wa JF. Karibu Ujitangaze Kupitia SABA SABA NA PPR Utokee Kwenye TV 5!.
cc. Zainab Tamim

Pasco