Kibarani Geosynthetic Bridge, Mombasa - Complete 2014

Mpendwa1

JF-Expert Member
Dec 6, 2013
This is from 2014 I just saw it and I liked it. It's a small bridge but I like the idea behind it.

3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

16.jpg

You must be a quack. There is nothing called a geosynthetic bridge.

That's actually a synthetic mesh (probably a geogrid) used to improve the soil to support more weight.

You must be a quack. There is nothing called a geosynthetic bridge.

That's actually a synthetic mesh (probably a geogrid) used to improve the soil to support more weight.

I just posted what was quoted in the article.

Next time when u r addressing me, I suggest u watch ur mouth and proceed with caution.
If u have issues w/ any other Kenyan on this forum, I suggest u take it w/ them.

I just posted what was quoted in the article.

Next time when u r addressing me, I suggest u watch ur mouth and proceed with caution.
If u have issues w/ any other Kenyan on this forum, I suggest u take it w/ them.

Then it's better to give a source cos you made it look like you are the original writer.

Then it's better to give a source cos you made it look like you are the original writer.

Next time say so as opposed to your initial verbiage. I have encountered many forumers who did not post a source but I certainly did not call them names, I simply asked for a source since I know sometimes people forget.