Kenyan & Tanzanian Surburbs

Ni kweli Nairobi kuna suburbs nyingi kuliko Dar ...cio kwamba dar hamna suburbs ..anayebisha ..aje afike Masaki, Oysterbay,Mikocheni, Upanga ,Mbezi Beach,kijitonyama,kigamboni etc ajionee .....Dar kuna a lot of good formal settlements Sema haziko planned because ,..In Tanzania unlike Kenya ..kila mtu anaweza own land,,hamna complications .it's easy to build in Tz ..so it's hard for government to control upimaji wa viwanja ..and suburbs end up being unplanned eg Kimara .mbezi Louis , ubungo ...etc...from what I heard 60% of land in Kenya is owned by 8000 people ..kuna ukabiLA na undugu mkali sana ...so most of people rent land ..unategemea hyo land itakuwa haijapimwa kweli ...LaZima ipimwe na LaZima itakuwa na planned suburbs ,,,Kwanza most of people in Nairobi they don't own houses ..unlike Dar ....so don't be bragging around saying planned suburbs Wakat the land is owned buy few people ..so it's easy for settlements Kuwa planned

Ni kweli Nairobi kuna suburbs nyingi kuliko Dar ...cio kwamba dar hamna suburbs ..anayebisha ..aje afike Masaki, Oysterbay,Mikocheni, Upanga ,Mbezi Beach,kijitonyama,kigamboni etc ajionee .....Dar kuna a lot of good formal settlements Sema haziko planned because ,..In Tanzania unlike Kenya ..kila mtu anaweza own land,,hamna complications .it's easy to build in Tz ..so it's hard for government to control upimaji wa viwanja ..and suburbs end up being unplanned eg Kimara .mbezi Louis , ubungo ...etc...from what I heard 60% of land in Kenya is owned by 8000 people ..kuna ukabiLA na undugu mkali sana ...so most of people rent land ..unategemea hyo land itakuwa haijapimwa kweli ...LaZima ipimwe na LaZima itakuwa na planned suburbs ,,,Kwanza most of people in Nairobi they don't own houses ..unlike Dar ....so don't be bragging around saying planned suburbs Wakat the land is owned buy few people ..so it's easy for settlements Kuwa planned

I finally found someone whose fluent in b.u.l.l.c.r.a.p. You make absolutely no sense. Ownership has no impact on planning. Absolute zero impact. Secondly, where you heard about the ownership of land by 8,000 people in Kenya, go back there tell them to pay you back the 3 seconds you spent buying chicken.s.h.i.t... You have no idea what you are saying. Lastly, and i cannot over emphasize this, Tz suburbs being planned or unplanned is no one's business. We DO NOT give a rat's left foot about the planning of Dar.

I finally found someone whose fluent in b.u.l.l.c.r.a.p. You make absolutely no sense. Ownership has no impact on planning. Absolute zero impact. Secondly, where you heard about the ownership of land by 8,000 people in Kenya, go back there tell them to pay you back the 3 seconds you spent buying chicken.s.h.i.t... You have no idea what you are saying. Lastly, and i cannot over emphasize this, Tz suburbs being planned or unplanned is no one's business. We DO NOT give a rat's left foot about the planning of Dar.

http://thisisafrica.me/owns-kenya
Copy that link and see where I read ...and my bad for typing 8000 people actually according to that site it says 65% of land is owned by 20% of population..and if you population is 44mil ..then 8.8mil people own 65% of the land

Tho I knw You DON'T Give a Rat's left foot :D abt anything​

Copy that link and see where I read ...and my bad for typing 8000 people actually according to that site it says 65% of land is owned by 20% of population..and if you population is 44mil ..then 8.8mil people own 65% of the land

you must feel so proud of yourself right now. so you went to google and found some report in some site and now you feel you know everything about land issues in Kenya. what a delusional being.

you must feel so proud of yourself right now. so you went to google and found some report in some site and now you feel you know everything about land issues in Kenya. what a delusional being.
Okay....its over ..I don't know a thing about land issues .in kenya ...you tell me what % is the actual truth

but kids below the legal age cannot own land and they are about half the population, which leaves about 30% of the population landless.

C28S84AWQAAEAMl.jpg

The lovely Kisumu

1st of all a person who owns land probably lives with his/her family, its like counting the number of electricity meters, if you want to count the actual number of people with access to electricity then you have to multiply that by the average number of a houshold which in kenyas case is 4children plus husbandvand wife.....

2nd of all, kenyas land system is willing seller willing buyer, No one can build a house without owning the land, in 2009 Nairobi alone had 984,000 private houshold this was just before nairobi real eastate started growing at over 20% year on year and has never stopped growing in double digits ever since..
the jubilee govt alone has issued over 3 million tittle deed to poor kenyans.... Shock ruling for land owners who obtained title deeds after 2013

22Million kenyans are considered middle class who own a car and a property including land...... and then there are those like me and many more who where they were born and raised they own land through inheritence passed down from generations.... and then there is the matter of community land, these lands are usually very vast owned by no one and everyone in a community, in placed like north east kenya and massai lands ......
title deeds in kenya probably are more than 25 million..... if you go to the lands ministry you'll understand and you might even laugh at thevarticle you posted, there are rooms with millions and millions of files, each one has different tittle deeds