Kenya to export dairy products to Zambia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimi niliyeweka hii post, nimeweka si kwa ajili ya kuleta malumbano yasiyo ya msingi wether kenya na njaa, au Raisi wa tanzania anatembeza bakuli. Aim yangu ni kuwa Changamoto Tanzania in Particular, kama Wa kenya wanaweza wa not Tanzania?
Ardhi kubwa na arable ipo Tanzania, Mifugo mingi ipo Tanzania, so kinacho shindikana nini? Lets take a challange and move forward.

Wewe mkuu,ukileta mada hapa kaa pembeni.wacha watu waijadili,muziki utakavyopigwa ndivyo tutakavyoucheza

In Tz Mwalimu built us as a nation on the strong bases of utu, heshima, uhuru na usawa!

During elections Watz poa na amani kabisa! Taabu moja Taifa la Kenya imejengwa ktk misingi tofauti..elections tu ikikaribia utaona magari mengi ya Kenya- kule Arusha na Moshi na hata Dar.. yaani Wakiikimbia nchi yao wenyewe!

sasa huo utajiri maana yake nini?

sisi tumetulia tu hatuna neno ..tunapendana na kuheshimiana..This is the legacy of Mwalimu Nyerere!

The violence only occured once, stop implying thats its a kawaida thing for us to seek refuge in your country during polls. We know hata when we have problems you wount open your borders for us, lol... we simply dont carrr..

Kama mnapendana, why are you killin albinos, ama hao sio wa tizedi?

NB: I dont agree with kikwete on some policies, and ideologically we are different,but i wont allow some little ****** from outside to insult him.I/we will unite together against the common Enemy.Dont dare again to cross our lines! Bunch of HATERS,WE WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Ben aka little boy,

you are making this sound like a childs d.ick measuring contest, whats your problem lad? we will cross your line daily, thats what we do, its just us. pole if we are hurting your feelings, lakini you simply cant tell us what to and what not to do, hatujazoea kuambiwa na yeyote.

The first posts in a thread in a way dictates the flow of the thread. Negativity always begets more negativity, people should challenge arguments maturely, instead of playing the blame game(on three or four people's posts).

i cant chill out just because am from a different country, I will maturely challenge (or support)whatever you bring on the table. We are not in anyway trying to brag, facts must be stated and challenged if need be.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW YOUR DEFINITION OF ARROGANCE, DO ME THE HONOR PLEASE.

My friend,
The way i see it, you are the source of making this thread loosing direction because of your atitude. I advice you to change. Focus on the matter at hand. Do not waste some other peoples time where time is a big resource. Look you ask questions that do not have any link to the motion. If you want to learn english then consult your dictionary or go to yahoo!

Otherwise stop bragging!

Ben aka little boy,

you are making this sound like a childs d.ick measuring contest, whats your problem lad? we will cross your line daily, thats what we do, its just us. pole if we are hurting your feelings, lakini you simply cant tell us what to and what not to do, hatujazoea kuambiwa na yeyote.

Watch your language, smatta.
This is not a forum for such words or patronising attitudes.
Consider this as a warning.

Regards.

Watch your language, smatta.
This is not a forum for such words or patronising attitudes.
Consider this as a warning.

Regards.

Ab-T,

We have endured enuf bully of these wananchi from other part of the border. I honestly, don't remember, when was the last time these people gave anything of a value in any discussion whatsoever.

I think its time you put a *** on their behinds, for good, so that we can have meaningful discussions.

My .002 penny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ab-T,

We have endured enuf bully of these wananchi from other part of the border. I honestly, don't remember, when was the last time these people gave anything of a value in any discussion whatsoever.

I think its time you put a *** on their behinds, for good, so that we can have meaningful discussions.

My .002 penny.

If meaningful discussions to you is soiling your neighbors name by all means dont be surprised by their reactions and responses you get.
I will state this very categorically. You post anything related to Kenya, positive or otherwise do expect a response. How you perceive that response? will be up to you,if you want to call it arrogance,pride, hotheadedness or whatever that will be your call.Threats or no threats i believe we are people who have been somewhere near a school the expectations for this is a display or some semblance of decorum.

Last edited by a moderator:
If meaningful discussions to you is soiling your neighbors name by all means dont be surprised by their reactions and responses you get.
I will state this very categorically. You post anything related to Kenya, positive or otherwise do expect a response. How you perceive that response? will be up to you,if you want to call it arrogance,pride, hotheadedness or whatever that will be your call.Threats or no threats i believe we are people who have been somewhere near a school the expectations for this is a display or some semblance of decorum.

You are still proving my points..Go on ..

You are still proving my points..Go on ..
AB AND MTINDIOWAUBONGO

Am new in this forum, and I dont want to rain on the parade., its kinda strange to see the bias that is being portrayed by some of the contributors. Double standard is extremely tolerated whereas some member are allowed to use abusive language, while others are reprimanded,warned and threatened for using the same.

I dont see the need for discouraging members of other countries from contributing in this forum, we are civilised and we communicate differently. Some may use curse words, but not always, its just a form of communication.

Its our duty as human beings to give every one an ear, even the dullest and the most arrogant, they all have a story to tell.

AB AND MTINDIOWAUBONGO

Am new in this forum, and I dont want to rain on the parade., its kinda strange to see the bias that is being portrayed by some of the contributors. Double standard is extremely tolerated whereas some member are allowed to use abusive language, while others are reprimanded,warned and threatened for using the same.

I dont see the need for discouraging members of other countries from contributing in this forum, we are civilised and we communicate differently. Some may use curse words, but not always, its just a form of communication.
Its our duty as human beings to give every one an ear, even the dullest and the most arrogant, they all have a story to tell.

Badseed,

Welcome to JF and I take your advice .While at it
be prudent to observe and watch.Nobody from any country
is being discouraged to contribute at JF. Be advised also that we
do not condone curse words whether they are a form of
communication or not.

Secondly, when you see me warn an individual, it is norrmally
after consultations which you are not privy to.The individual
who has been warned has a history on this forum and nothing is
new about his/her language.

Lastly respect is a two way street.'Jiheshimu na utaheshimiwa' and
there is no need for members to come to this forum and try
posturing with innuendos about who is better than the other.

That said, everybody is welcome to JF to contribute as they
wish so long as civility is maintained. Hata hivyo JF still reserves
the right to its membership and this will be upheld.

Regards.

Ndugu zangu,

Let us forgive each other and move foward! We are all brothers and neighbours!

Let us put efforts to refrain from posts that may offend others!

As we have a lot before us as EA people: and given the ongoing initiaves to bring us even closer, let us discuss ways to make our region and people more presperous, fighting misery, poverty etc!

We may disagree of many issues, let us exppress our disagreements in positive ways!

As a Tz and East African, I expect to visit Nairobi in a near future: I hope to meet Mnairobi, Smatta, Kenya-Tanzanian, Badseed and others have nyama choma and may be Tusker Baridiiiiii!

We need a good spirit of friendship and ujirani mwema!

I humbly submit my case!

Badseed,

Welcome to JF and I take your advice .While at it
be prudent to observe and watch.Nobody from any country
is being discouraged to contribute at JF. Be advised also that we
do not condone curse words whether they are a form of
communication or not.

Secondly, when you see me warn an individual, it is norrmally
after consultations which you are not privy to.The individual
who has been warned has a history on this forum and nothing is
new about his/her language.

Lastly respect is a two way street.'Jiheshimu na utaheshimiwa' and
there is no need for members to come to this forum and try
posturing with innuendos about who is better than the other.

That said, everybody is welcome to JF to contribute as they
wish so long as civility is maintained. Hata hivyo JF still reserves
the right to its membership and this will be upheld.

Regards.

I aint disputing that y'all have the right of membership, I respec that. But you should not be waving that right every time a person treads out of line, give people freedom to express their feelings, so long as they aint hurting other people in the process. Try and be a little bit flexible, we are all from different backgrounds and culture.

Ndugu zangu,

Let us forgive each other and move foward! We are all brothers and neighbours!

Let us put efforts to refrain from posts that may offend others!

As we have a lot before us as EA people: and given the ongoing initiaves to bring us even closer, let us discuss ways to make our region and people more presperous, fighting misery, poverty etc!

We may disagree of many issues, let us exppress our disagreements in positive ways!

As a Tz and East African, I expect to visit Nairobi in a near future: I hope to meet Mnairobi, Smatta, Kenya-Tanzanian, Badseed and others have nyama choma and may be Tusker Baridiiiiii!

We need a good spirit of friendship and ujirani mwema!

I humbly submit my case!

Karibu NAIROBBERY, cold tusker on me bro.

Its not about what "your country" does, its about what you do.

Its not about what someone else in "your country" does, its about what you do.

Its not about deals "your country" makes, its about the deals you make.

Its not about what "your country" achieves, its about what you achieve.

Its not about how rich "your country" is, its about how rich you are.

Its not about how productive "your country" is, its about how productive you are.

At the end of the day, there is no such thing as "your country", there is you and how useful or useless your life is to the planet and whatever that is in it.

It would have been so good if going to heaven or hell (or just disappearing) depended on what other people do.

And, for some of us, it is easier to be proud of other people's accomplishments (for reasons such as coming from the same village) than make your own.

Ben aka little boy,

I think you should channel your resources towards your failing state or your lame duck president.I know mentally you are not fit to argue with me,though i'm a little boy.You are not fit at all to debate with us.Comfussion is the major symptoms of people who are suffering from malnutrition.Anyaway,let me ignore you because you are below my league.

You cant hurt my feeling because you cannot tell the truth.

Also i cant tell you what to do because you are no body,you cant affect our life in anyway.Who the hell are you by the way? I'm still insisting,We will defeat you Haters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom