Kenya Stop This Cowardice!!

...s-tupid kenyans mnataka war for one acre island,pumbaf sana na nimeanza badili mawazo yangu na federation na hawa watu!

Hizi kelele za kitoto, mzozo huu rahisi sana kuumaliza.

Pinpoint latitudinal/ longitudinal coordinates za mpaka wa Kenya/ Uganda down to the nearest 10 meters by mapping satellites.

Pinpoint the location of Migingo by the same accuracy.

Declare which side of the border the island is.

With the curent technology, unless the island is moving, there is no reason this issue should drag this far.

Google Map inaonyesha coordinates za -0° 1' 20.91", +33° 53' 50.44" ambazo zinasemwa kuwa za Migingo katika Wikipedia kuwa well within Uganda. Now the issue is just establishing the validity of the coordinates

-0.022475,33.897344 - Google Maps

Interesting, keep schooling us

...s-tupid kenyans mnataka war for one acre island,pumbaf sana na nimeanza badili mawazo yangu na federation na hawa watu!

No name calling...If you have an opinion air it...If you can't be constructive you know what to do
So what if the Kenyans want war is it against you?
Why are you sooooo concerned?

Koba,

taratibu mwenzangu.Tusitukane wakenya bali lenga viongozi
wao maana kuna wakenya safi sana humu ukumbini mwetu.

Shukran.

The beating of war drums over Migingo just goes to show how serious an issue land ownership is in Kenya. Some of them may stop at nothing to acquire even a single square metre.

Land reforms is a very conterntious political issue. For instance, while many Kenyans are landless, some few "tribal elders" are hoarding tens of thousands of acres of the most fertile land. How they came to own all this land at ridiculous tenures of 999 years is still debatable.

This is why TZ is wary of fast-tracking EAC resolutions, especially those on land. Kenya may be leading a new "scramble for East Africa".

Who is in the front line with the chest thumping? Museveni
Who is busy trying to settle this standoff diplomatically, against the wish of his people? Kibaki
Who is obsessed with the thought of EAC? Museveni

I think your anger is misplaced, insults only lead to more insults. Uganda's government is the one spoiling for war, we are just trying to get what is rightfully ours, but in an irritatingly slow pace. Hope Kibaki does what is best fo his country i.e, beat Museveni to a pulp.

The beating of war drums over Migingo just goes to show how serious an issue land ownership is in Kenya. Some of them may stop at nothing to acquire even a single square metre.

Land reforms is a very conterntious political issue. For instance, while many Kenyans are landless, some few "tribal elders" are hoarding tens of thousands of acres of the most fertile land. How they came to own all this land at ridiculous tenures of 999 years is still debatable.

This is why TZ is wary of fast-tracking EAC resolutions, especially those on land. Kenya may be leading a new "scramble for East Africa".

Whats with all the hate, kwani has any Kenyan come and grabbed a part of your 'prime' land in Moshi? Land is an issue is this continent, it is not a problem endemic to the Kenyan border, If a country solely depend on Agriculture as the major foreign exchange earner(kama mimi na wewe), there must always be issues concerning land
EAC itakuepo, upende usipende. Its not about you common mwananchi, its about the big boys with the big money.. when the deal becomes sweet enuf for JK, utashangaa to find yoself half way in the community, and all that idle land you boast about, will be put into 'good' use.TRUST ME KIKOJOZI

Hey!!! people There will not be any war over Migingo Island, expecting Kenya and Ugandan military to engage each other over migingo is too far fetched. i believe war comes only as a last resort when everything else has been tried and has failed.Diplomacy is only one of the nicer way of saying "hey buddy what you are doing is wrong think we can sort it out over a cup of tea.." thats diplomacy.Then there is the not so friendly approach,Sabotage,Assassinations,Economic embargo(Just picture of a an economic blockade of Uganda by Kenya what would happen on they would not access key imports prices of Oil would sky rocket the economy would be brought to its the effects would be felt by everyone from the the people in Kampala to the far north west and south,the consequences for that would be too grave ,some kind of a citizen revolution would be in the making ,Museveni's regime would be on the edge of precipice.)Just like it happened to the Argentinian military Junta during the Falklands war with Britain.The Argentinians engaged themselves in a war whose consequences they all knew too well.All this would be done in without key losses on human life all Kenya has to do is to tighten the noose a little bit and soon people will feel the heat.

Who is in the front line with the chest thumping? Museveni
Who is busy trying to settle this standoff diplomatically, against the wish of his people? Kibaki
Who is obsessed with the thought of EAC? Museveni

I think your anger is misplaced, insults only lead to more insults. Uganda's government is the one spoiling for war, we are just trying to get what is rightfully ours, but in an irritatingly slow pace. Hope Kibaki does what is best fo his country i.e, beat Museveni to a pulp.

I think you've been playing too much Street Fighter. Put down the Playstation controller and pick up a serious newspaper.

Whats with all the hate, kwani has any Kenyan come and grabbed a part of your 'prime' land in Moshi? Land is an issue is this continent, it is not a problem endemic to the Kenyan border, If a country solely depend on Agriculture as the major foreign exchange earner(kama mimi na wewe), there must always be issues concerning land
EAC itakuepo, upende usipende. Its not about you common mwananchi, its about the big boys with the big money.. when the deal becomes sweet enuf for JK, utashangaa to find yoself half way in the community, and all that idle land you boast about, will be put into 'good' use.TRUST ME KIKOJOZI

Smatta you are right, land is a serious issue in all backward agrarian economies. It has reached boiling point in Kenya at the moment.

About EAC and the Big Boys. Zamani zakale Europe was also an agrarian economy. Thanks to industrial revolution, the Big Boys in Europe were able to kick out small-scale farmers and labourers thus being able to deploy heavy machinery on large areas of land hence putting it to good use. The same industrial revolution was able to absorb much of the idle labour and put the rest on welfare.

Fastforward to Africa (e.g Kenya) where there are Big Boys but no industrial revolution to absorb the hungry idle labour. Dont throw away your machete just yet!

FYI the Big Boys in TZ are the ones blocking the Big Boys from Kenya, who in turn have to compete with Big Boys from all over the world for any land they perceive to be lying idle.

Hey!!! people There will not be any war over Migingo Island, expecting Kenya and Ugandan military to engage each other over migingo is too far fetched. i believe war comes only as a last resort when everything else has been tried and has failed.Diplomacy is only one of the nicer way of saying "hey buddy what you are doing is wrong think we can sort it out over a cup of tea.." thats diplomacy.Then there is the not so friendly approach,Sabotage,Assassinations,Economic embargo(Just picture of a an economic blockade of Uganda by Kenya what would happen on they would not access key imports prices of Oil would sky rocket the economy would be brought to its the effects would be felt by everyone from the the people in Kampala to the far north west and south,the consequences for that would be too grave ,some kind of a citizen revolution would be in the making ,Museveni's regime would be on the edge of precipice.)Just like it happened to the Argentinian military Junta during the Falklands war with Britain.The Argentinians engaged themselves in a war whose consequences they all knew too well.All this would be done in without key losses on human life all Kenya has to do is to tighten the noose a little bit and soon people will feel the heat.

Spot on. Uganda needs Kenya and they know it. Talk of "respecting" the hand that feeds you.

Spot on. Uganda needs Kenya and they know it. Talk of "respecting" the hand that feeds you.

Kikojozi,

Evidently. Museveni is not 'respecting' that hand.

I wonder why Kenya's President is not using that leverage to
stamp his authoruity on this thing.Why should one negotiate
over a foregone conslusion?This is where the Nandi warrior in former
Presdient Moi would come out.

Meanwhile eti Kagame is offering to mediate the conflict over
Migingo... HAPA ... Inanikumbusha Kibaki alivyoiiba kura kisha Koffi
Annan akaja ku-mediate ishu ya wizi. Kibaki sasa anapigiwa
ngoma yake mwenyewe na itabidi aicheze.

Kikojozi,

Evidently. Museveni is not 'respecting' that hand.

I wonder why Kenya's President is not using that leverage to
stamp his authoruity on this thing.Why should one negotiate
over a foregone conslusion?This is where the Nandi warrior in former
Presdient Moi would come out.

Meanwhile eti Kagame is offering to mediate the conflict over
Migingo... HAPA ... Inanikumbusha Kibaki alivyoiiba kura kisha Koffi
Annan akaja ku-mediate ishu ya wizi. Kibaki sasa anapigiwa
ngoma yake mwenyewe na itabidi aicheze.

Finally M7 admits Migingo is in Kenya, thus putting to rest all the war-mongering on both sides.

Don't underestimate Kibaki's laid-back style. He is no pushover. On the Migingo issue, I think he knew all the facts and was just waiting for all the media hype to play itself until the truth came out. He's a wise old man. Sio mkurupukaji like most other politicians.

Finally M7 admits Migingo is in Kenya, thus putting to rest all the war-mongering on both sides.

Where did you cite this from? I would love to read or hear it for myself isije ikawa this is just something made up. Tell us please where did you get this information from?

Back
Top Bottom