Julio Iglesias

Nasikia jamaa tokea aanze muziki ashalala na wanawake 3000, sasa ingekuwa ndo enzi hizi za sasa angeshaukwea ukimwizzz!

l bless the day i found you
you want to stay around me
and now and forever
let it be

each time we make love
i feel complete love
without your sweet love
i guess how life would be ( huu unaitwa let it be )

mwingine unaitwa forever and ever, moonlight lady
kiukweli jamaa namfeel sana na nyimbo zake.

aaaaah nimesoma nyimbo zilizoandikwa lakini nimeshindwa kuelewa kwa nini wadau hawajaukumbuka wimbo ''when you tell me that you loved me'' alioimba na Dolly Parton.

Pia ana ngoma zake mbili tamu balaa...
1. To All The Girls I've Loved Before...
2. My Love.

Usisahau pia Moonlight Lady, Hey na Me Va Me Va. kabla ya kuwa mwanamuziki alikuwa golikipa wa timu ya mpira wa miguu!

Yah ni kweli kabisa mkuu alishakuwa kipa wa Real Madrid miaka ya 1970...JULIO THE LEGEND!

acha uwongo wewe,,,, leta ushahidi

The son of a doctor, Iglesias obtained his law
degree at his father's behest. However, he is
not known ever to have practiced law; in the
earliest years of his young adulthood, after
college, he was a European-football
goalkeeper for Real Madrid. He has said of those years, "I had more courage and drive than
talent." These were sorely tested when he was involved in a car crash that smashed his lower spine; his legs were permanently
weakened as a direct result, and they still
required therapy as of early November of 2012. During his hospitalization, a nurse gave him a guitar that
he might have something to do with his
hands. In learning to play, he discovered his
musical talent.

Usisahau pia Moonlight Lady, Hey na Me Va Me Va. kabla ya kuwa mwanamuziki alikuwa golikipa wa timu ya mpira wa miguu!

Yah ni kweli kabisa mkuu alishakuwa kipa wa Real Madrid miaka ya 1970...JULIO THE LEGEND!

acha uwongo wewe,,,, leta ushahidi

Julio Iglesias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The son of a doctor, Iglesias obtained his law degree at his father's behest. However, he is not known ever to have practiced law; in the earliest years of his young adulthood, after college, he was a European-football goalkeeper for Real Madrid Castilla