Jinsi weusi wanavyouawa na polisi wa Marekani

Jinsi weusi wanavyouawa na polisi wa Marekani

If Jesus ministry is through the New Testament then why his bible contains the component of the Old Testament the books of Moses and Joshua etc? That is my arguement. This is where people have issues on the autheticity of the modern bible and may this be the reason you guys have 'Judaized' Christianity. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST STICK TO HIS MINISTRY AND MISSION?

Even the Jews themselves say that he had been sent to tye Gentiles.
You are addicted to Christianity.
 
WHY DO CHRISTIANS LIE

From all the preceding Bible verses, it would seem that lying would never be acceptable. However, this is not necessarily correct, since there are times that telling the truth would actually facilitate the exercise of evil.

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30


What about Christians who lie?
It often seems that Christian leaders get caught all the time lying or having affairs or doing some other evil thing that contradicts the tenets of Christianity. The perception that this is common is a function of the news media, which loves to report such kinds of behavior. Everyone loves to hate a hypocrite. When famous atheists commit adultery (even on a routine basis) it isn't news at all, since there is no tenet of atheism that one be faithful to his spouse.

It gets worse. Satan accused Allah of misleading or deceiving him:
He said: Now, because Thou hast sent me astray (aghwaytanee), verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path. S. 7:16 Pickthall
[Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me (aghwaytanee), I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead (walaoghwiyannahum) them all. S. 15:39 Hilali-Khan
​
What makes this last reference rather interesting is that Satan promises to do to mankind what Allah did to him, namely, pervert/deceive/mislead people from the path!
Lest a Muslim say that these are the lies of Satan, that the enemy was merely slandering Allah, here is a text where the Quran acknowledges that the Devil was right since Allah does pervert/deceive/mislead people from the way:
And my sincere counsel will not profit you, if I desire to counsel you sincerely, if God desires to pervert you (yughwiyakum); He is your Lord, and unto Him you shall be returned.' S. 11:34 Arberry
​
To say that this is amazing would be a wild understatement.


Although there are "Christians" who lie, we can't be sure that they are really Christians at all. This is because being a Christian isn't based upon what a person says, but what Jesus says at the judgment. According to Jesus, many who claim to do things in His name will be rejected by Him at the judgment:

"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'" (Matthew 7:22-23)

The Quran’s description of Allah best fits the one whom the Lord Jesus identified as the father of all lies:
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44
​
In light of the foregoing it seems rather hard to deny that the spirit who spoke to Muhammad, the entity who is revealed in the Muslim scripture, is none other than Satan, the enemy of our souls, masquerading as God in order to deceive people away from the truth of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ:
"I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough… For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." 2 Corinthians 11:2-4, 13-15
​
 
Wewe unamwita Eiyer young man, lakini wewe ukiitwa hivyo unaita slander...

Oh reinforcements have arrived, when I was called young man (non profane) I asked if he knew my age. But when some one uses profane words that is different. When I said slander when you start to call people names or Insulting them or like when you insult people and culture, origin or religion.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh reinforcements have arrived, when I was called young man (non profane) I asked if he knew my age. But when some one uses profane words that is different. When I said slander when you start to call people names or Insulting them or like when you insult people and culture, origin or religion.

kwa hiyo na wewe ukiitwa young man hakuna tatizo!?
 
kwa hiyo na wewe ukiitwa young man hakuna tatizo!?

Yes it is ok, but our cultures do advise to respect our elders by age and I am old enough to be respected. However, being called young it doesn't offend me either I do respect my young 35 years old son and his younger brothers and sisters and the younger generation in general. I was young and naive too in my time, why should I be offended. In fact I am not a person to be offended easily but ofcz it doesn't mean anyone can throw any thrash at me and I will just smile.
 
Wewe unamwita Eiyer young man, lakini wewe ukiitwa hivyo unaita slander...

Sasa Huyo Muha mwenzako Akiitwa Young man Huoni km anapandishwa cheo?
Mtu ana mashavu ka Nyani kala ukwaju halafu anaitwa Young man We bado hujaona kuwa anapendelewa?

Nyie waha sijui tabia zenu zimeathirika na nini?

Au umetoka C1 Pale bugando juzijuzi?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sasa Huyo Muha mwenzako Akiitwa Young man Huoni km anapandishwa cheo?
Mtu ana mashavu ka Nyani kala ukwaju halafu anaitwa Young man We bado hujaona kuwa anapendelewa?

Nyie waha sijui tabia zenu zimeathirika na nini?

Au umetoka C1 Pale bugando juzijuzi?
Naona unapenda sana u Young man, basi wewe ndio Young Man, naona utakuwa umefurahi...
 
Back
Top Bottom