Jenerali Ulimwengu: Wazalendo wote wanatakiwa kumuunga mkono Rais Samia

Hahahahaha kiingereza ni lugha tu kama kisukuma, kiha, kihaya ama kihehe; na sio dalili ama kipimo cha akili wala maarifa.
Unajidanganya!

Huwezi kusoma nchi hii, ambayo kuanzia darasa la 3 au la1 unajifunza kiingereza,halafu kuanzia form 1 na kuendelea unatumia kiingereza tupu, halafu usijue kiingereza. Utakuwa huna akili tu au hujasoma,acha kujifariji.

Unless you are a beneficiary of Magufuli's dictatorship leadership..Jenerali Ulimwengu is correct, Nyerere was correct too!

Jenereli Ulimwengu is a patriotic citizen of this land always speaking the truth.

Who is he? A truth-O-meter? Actually if you engage him you can easily expose him as a mere narcissistic writer.

Unajidanganya!
Huwezi kusoma nchi hii,ambayo kuanzia darasa la 3 au la1 unajifunza kiingereza,halafu kuanzia form 1 na kuendelea unatumia kiingereza tupu,halafu usijue kiingereza. Utakuwa huna akili tu au hujasoma,acha kujifariji.

Kila mtu huona upeo wa mboni zake. Naheshimu mawazo yako kwa hili.

Sipati picha Misukule ya Lumumba ingekuwaje lau kama mfano huu ungekuwa umetolewa sasa!! Kwa yalivyo mazuzu, yangedhani anamsema Mbowe kumbe alikuwa anazungumzia Strong System vs Weak System!!

Supported with a weak system, Magu alikuwa Rais, Jaji, IGP, DPP, Chief Engineer, and many more!!!
Hadi Night watchman migodini Arusha:)

You may hate or like Jenerali Ulimwengu, but I think he is one of the independent thinkers and for that matter he is one of the most hated individual in government establishment. Jenerali was one of the people who benefited under mwalimu Nyerere by representing

Tanzania in Algeria as leader of Pan African Youth Movement for 11 consecutive years,and after which heheld many senior positions in government circles. But all this did not deter Ulimwengu to have an independent mind of thinking No wonder he was one of the G55 parliameantarians to demand the establishment of Tanganyika government, because of what they thought somehow things were not going as they thought should have gone under mzee rukhsa leadership.

All in all we should respect other peoples' views and stop name labelling as if our views are the only omnipotent correct .How do you dare call someone a nonpatriotc simply because you don't share same views? Who told you that your views are always correct and patriotic? Do you own patriotic copyright in this great land of Tz? . It is healthy to argue with strong opposing views in any society, even at family level you can't share same views with your spouse all the time, for that matter society is not homogenous in thinking.

I personally regard Ulimwengu as custodian of independent mind though some people regard him as a rebel. Congratulations to you ulimwengu, wishing you long life to educate us and reflecting to how we have evolved as a society since Mwalimu's era. By quoting Obama the truth is, Africa does not strong men to develop ,it needs strong institutions.

Nampongeza Jenerali kwa hii insight. Wakati tunaendelea kumpongeza Samia ku de-Magulify vitu lazima umuhimu wa Katiba mpya upewe kipaumbele ili rais apunguziwe madaraka ya kufanya atakavyo.

Strong institution lazima ianzie kwenye katiba imara. Tanzania Rais anaweza kuchezea Katiba na asifanywe kitu maana watu wote wa kumshikisha adabu kama Mwanasheria mkuu, Jaji mkuu na wenzake ni presidential appointees.

Katiba mpya ingeweka utaratibu wa hizi teuzi ziwe independent kama Kenya then hiyo ni hatua ya Kwanza kuepuka kuwa" disco dancers" then kutoka hapo tutakuwa na ujasiri wa kusema tunaunda taasisi imara. anachofanya samia ni opposite na alichokuwa anafanya mtanguzili wake . Haiba na hulka za marais ndizo zinachukua nafasi kubwa kufanya maamuzi na siyo katiba.

Bila kujali kama maamuzi wanayofanya ni mazuri au mabaya bado hii ni hatari sana kwani marais wa Tanzania hawana tofauti na SUPREME LEADERS Kama akina Ayatollah Komenei na akina mfalme Bashar al Asad na wafalme wengine.

Jenerali has been blubbering over and over about Magufuli. Undeniably, one thing is for sure he has got pending unsettling grudge that won't be resolved against the departed beloved President. I used to regard him with the highest esteem during the "Rai" days not knowing who truly he was as a person. He has been speaking ill consistently about JPM but that is the beauty of right to opinion entitled to each of us, the same right on the flip side I invoke here to paint him as a weaker personality whose writings are informed more by jealous and personal interests.
Can you reply on the strong institutions which he mentioned that help to run the goverment? Is he wrong, elaborate on those points.

This must be the dumbest story I ever heard in my life! Seriously you encourage Samia to 'demagulify' Tz!? Yoi really need sanity check oldman! Magufuly must have stepped upon your vital interests I suppose to have hate him that much!

How I wish JPM could've continued to lead Tz for the next 20+ years so that villains like you would have perished in process from Tz soil, and new brand of partriotic Tanzanians would have emerged and taken root in Tz!

Anyway, God allowed for our hero to depart from us and we'll sincerely be grateful for affording us with such an opportunity to be lead by such vibrant great African leader, our hero, Dr. J PM! May God grant our beloved president Hon Dr JPM an eternal peace and power in the name of Jesus Christ, amen !

This must be the dumbest story I ever heard in my life! Seriously you encourage Samia to 'demagulify' Tz!? Yoi really need sanity check oldman! Magufuly must have stepped upon your vital interests I suppose to have hate him like that!

How I wish JPM could've continued to lead Tz for the next 20+ years so that villains like you would have perished in process from Tz soil, and new brand of partriotic Tanzanians would have emerged and taken root in Tz! Anyway, God allowed for our hero to depart from us and we'll sincerely be grateful for affording us to have an opportunity to be lead by such vibrant great African leader, our hero, Dr. J PM! May God grant our beloved president Hon Dr JPM an eternal peace and power in the name of Jesus Christ, amen !

This must be the dumbest story I ever heard in my life! Seriously you encourage Samia to 'demagulify' Tz!? Yoi really need sanity check oldman! Magufuly must have stepped upon your vital interests I suppose to have hate him like that! How I wish JPM could've continued to lead Tz for the next 20+ years so that villains like you would have perished in process from Tz soil, and new brand of partriotic Tanzanians would have emerged and taken root in Tz!

Anyway, God allowed for our hero to depart from us and we'll sincerely be grateful for affording us to have an opportunity to be lead by such vibrant great African leader, our hero, Dr. J PM! May God grant our beloved president Hon Dr JPM an eternal peace and power in the name of Jesus Christ, amen !

Jenerali has been blubbering over and over about Magufuli. Undeniably, one thing is for sure he has got pending unsettling grudge that won't be resolved against the departed beloved President. I used to regard him with the highest esteem during the "Rai" days not knowing who truly he was as a person. He has been speaking ill consistently about JPM but that is the beauty of right to opinion entitled to each of us, the same right on the flip side I invoke here to paint him as a weaker personality whose writings are informed more by jealous and personal interests.
Yaani Wewe ndiyo pumbavu la Mwisho... Kuna Utawala ambao Jenerali hajawahi kutoa maoni Yake Ili kusahihisha njia?? Tangu Mwinyi Mwishoni Mkapa Kikwete Mpaka Magufuli... Na Sasa Samia

This must be the dumbest story I ever heard in my life! Seriously you encourage Samia to 'demagulify' Tz!? Yoi really need sanity check oldman! Magufuly must have stepped upon your vital interests I suppose to have hate him like that! How I wish JPM could've continued to lead Tz for the next 20+ years so that villains like you would have perished in process from Tz soil, and new brand of partriotic Tanzanians would have emerged and taken root in Tz! Anyway, God allowed for our hero to depart from us and we'll sincerely be grateful for affording us to have an opportunity to be lead by such vibrant great African leader, our hero, Dr. J PM! May God grant our beloved president Hon Dr JPM an eternal peace and power in the name of Jesus Christ, amen !
Nonsense!

YOU ARE JUST MAKING NOISE!

Back
Top Bottom