IT enterpreneurs

Eliah

Jun 8, 2009
Guyz im in this IT industry for about 2years now just after graduating, im employed but i real want to be IT entepreneur, i have been developing various systems, and selling them is a bit diffucult bcause i have only sold one, the time i go to sell customers says which company are u comming from? then i get stalk.so i need to start simple company and affiliate with other companies to get my program move that can enable me sell my systems.please help on how i can move on.

guyz im in this it industry for about 2years now just after graduating, im employed but i real want to be it entepreneur, i have been developing various systems, and selling them is a bit diffucult bcause i have only sold one, the time i go to sell customers says which company are u comming from? Then i get stalk.so i need to start simple company and affiliate with other companies to get my program move that can enable me sell my systems.please help on how i can move on.

good ideas.

But you're not very specific on what you want to be helped. help to move on what? Registering a company or marketing yourself?
Otherwise, for registration process you can go to brela and get all what you need to do to comply with registration be it a company or business name.

Next step is just to promote yourself through various ways, is simple with all medias in place.it wont be a problem if your products are good to the eyes of customers...

good ideas.

But you're not very specific on what you want to be helped. help to move on what? Registering a company or marketing yourself?
Otherwise, for registration process you can go to brela and get all what you need to do to comply with registration be it a company or business name.

Next step is just to promote yourself through various ways, is simple with all medias in place.it wont be a problem if your products are good to the eyes of customers...
Mkuu Ngoshwe-the guy(Eliah) has declared/confessed that he has sold only 1 PC as of today and from his message it seems it is an assembled machine. If big sharks cant afford advertising in those medias where will a graduate get all those money(I am sure he must have already paid TRA,Office rent,utilities etc). My advise to Eliah is 1) You need to be networked and market yourself-otherwise your systems are not different to anyone who can bring them from china,India,UK and US-why should I buy them from you and not from any other shop 2.My friend if you are really serious -you need to walk in as many offices as you can and you need to be competent not only to PCs but in everything connected to them,hopefully you will soon cross the barrier.
I can feel what you feel,cheers.:thinking:

i think eliah meant software application=system if m not mistaken.

Katabazi the guy(Eliah) is a software(program developer) aka business solutions. May be he need to specify which type of programs he is developing

Back
Top Bottom