Islam Under Scrutiny by Ex-Muslims

lets not argue with them, the truth will always stand right, no wonder theirs have so many new things, eg homosexuality, they will try the best to make us look bad, let us concertrate with practicing our religion properly and leave them talking whatever they want, even though they hate it, pole yao... kama waislam wachawi na ni dini ya mashetani mbona hatuanguki misikitini au kwenye mihadhara, au wanao anguka kwenye maombi ni waislam!!!!!! watasema sana, let jesus come and save them

Sasa wewe uliona wapi shetani anamwangusga shetani mwenzie they must opposite force bana. By the way I like your name (Maimuna) it sounds very local

Sasa wewe uliona wapi shetani anamwangusga shetani mwenzie they must opposite force bana. By the way I like your name (Maimuna) it sounds very local

mbona wanadamu kwa wanadamu tunaangushana, iweje mashetani wasiangushane, yes it too local maana la kwako ni la kithungu,

lets not argue with them, the truth will always stand right,
And what is the TRUTH, kukamua kinyesi maiti? lolz

no wonder theirs have so many new things, eg homosexuality,
Historia inaonesha wazi kuwa Usilamu na ufirauni ni kama uji na mgonjwa..kuna hadith moja inaonesha jinsi askari wa mnyaaaz mmmngu a.k.a Mwamedi walivotaka kuwala tigo mateka waliowakamata ktk vita yao ya kikatili ya kueneza kwa mabavu cult yao ya kishetani. Sasa usiniambie ulikuwa hulijui hili, au ndo nyie mnafunza usilamu ktk mfumo wa PR badala ya entire literature.
lolz
they will try the best to make us look bad, let us concertrate with practicing our religion properly and leave them talking whatever they want, even though they hate it, pole yao... kama waislam wachawi na ni dini ya mashetani mbona hatuanguki misikitini au kwenye mihadhara, au wanao anguka kwenye maombi ni waislam!!!!!! watasema sana, let jesus come and save them

BS..
Kwanza usilamu si dini, ni CULT PERIOD.

nadhani hapa panaongelewa vitu viwili tofauti, kuna dini ya kimwli na kuna ya kiroho,
Bwana Yesu mbona kaeleza mifano mingi tu, NI KAMA KABULI AMBALO LIMEPAMBWA NJE KWA MARUMARU NA KILA AINA YA MAPAMBO, LAKINI NDANI NI MIFUPA NA UOZO TU, KWA HIYO MTU HATA HAKIOGA 70 MARA 7 KAMA NAFSI YAKO NI CHAFU UWEZI KUUONA UFALME WA MUNGU,

You shouldn't not believe what is written just cos ur muslim but just with facts only-so so you say you wont listen to any challenge against ur faith just because your muslim, that is not a good reason. MATURE!

I have strong faith in my religion, thats why I wont argue with anyone... there is nothing to challenge when it comes to faith... believe whatever u wanna believe and I will believe what I am believing... u got ur religion and I got mine...

BUT FOR THE SAKE OF Readers; I am just warning them not to believe what is written there... its all FALSE....

If I could count the blessing of God I wont be able to count 'em....everytime I pray I thank GOD for his Blessing and Seeking his Guidance thats the least I can do for my creator because no matter how many times I pray I cant compare his blessings, my 5 prayers is really nothing compare to his blessings... so if you dont wanna pray its up to u? JUST DONT PRAY. but me I will pray and I dont see why should that be ur worries... :rolleyes:

BUT FOR THE SAKE OF Readers; I am just warning them not to believe what is written there... its all FALSE....

Kitu hakiwi FALSE kwa sababu tu wewe hukifanyi dugu. Wapo wanaofanya hizo ritual sasa unaezaje kusema hizo rituals ni false..according to what or who?

NO NAME,sihitaji kufuata dini ya akina AL QAEDA,AL SHABAAB eti kwa sababu inakua zaidi

whats wrong with u ppl... hahah nobody told u to follow anyone here... follow whatever or who ever u wanna follow but just leave us alone...

who is Al QAida? what has this gotta do with the topic? U wanna talk politics ... lets take this out... because I dotn think u r smart enough to challenge me...

Kitu hakiwi FALSE kwa sababu tu wewe hukifanyi dugu. Wapo wanaofanya hizo ritual sasa unaezaje kusema hizo rituals ni false..according to what or who?

who is doing that?

let me quote some of what is written above

If you do not wash your feet during ablution, your feet will burn in hell fire…(Sahih Bukhari, 1.3.57)
Your feet will taste hell fire if you do not wash them during ablution…(Sahih Muslim, 2.0464)
Perform ablution after eating cheese; otherwise fire will touch you…(Sahih Muslim, 3.0687)

this is insanity... we muslims dont believe in that ... you can not skip feet while taking ablution and there is is no such sunaa... do u even know why do muslims take ablution? Cleanliness and dirt are not compatible. are they now? GOD is clean and whosoever loves Him must be clean, externally as well as internally. Prayer, which is contact with GOD, is therefore unacceptable unless the person, who wants to contact his Lord, is clean.

whats wrong with u ppl... hahah nobody told u to follow anyone here... follow whatever or who ever u wanna follow but just leave us alone...

who is Al QAida? what has this gotta do with the topic? U wanna talk politics ... lets take this out... because I dotn think u r smart enough to challenge me...

Point ni kuwa dini haifuatwi kwa sababu inakua kwa kuoa wake wanne na kutofuata uzazi wa mpango.. Huu ndo UJUHA WAKO ulipolalia..

Nimemwambia kuwa Islam is fast growing 'religion' kwa sababu ya kuoa wake wanne, na kuzaa bila kufuata uzazi wa mpango. Sadly enough hata hiyo concept ya kuoa wake wanne haipo supported popote ktk islamic literature. Nimempa hiyo naona akaanza kupapatika kama popo aliyepigwa jiwe la utosini.

He he he..
u know u r trying to be funny but the problem is.. u r trying too hard...

so do u claim that muslims all over the world are married to 4 wives ... Get real man...u cant be serious... in 100 muslims u will find only 1 or two with 2 wives not 4...

kuzaa bila mpango? give me some facts that waislam ndo wanazaa bila mpango...

who is doing that?

let me quote some of what is written above

this is insanity... we muslims dont believe in that ... you can not skip feet while taking ablution and there is is no such sunaa... do u even know why do muslims take ablution? Cleanliness and dirt are not compatible. are they now? GOD is clean and whosoever loves Him must be clean, externally as well as internally. Prayer, which is contact with GOD, is therefore unacceptable unless the person, who wants to contact his Lord, is clean.

Unasema unapinga hili

If you do not wash your feet during ablution, your feet will burn in hell fire…(Sahih Bukhari, 1.3.57)
Your feet will taste hell fire if you do not wash them during ablution…(Sahih Muslim, 2.0464)
Perform ablution after eating cheese; otherwise fire will touch you…(Sahih Muslim, 3.0687)

Sielewi unapinga nini wakati umepewa na source za a'hadith.

Kuwa mfuasi wa pedofile ni kaaz kwelikweli.

Point ni kuwa dini haifuatwi kwa sababu inakua kwa kuoa wake wanne na kutofuata uzazi wa mpango.. Huu ndo UJUHA WAKO ulipolalia..
thats the only reason u could come out with? i thought u could do better than that... ? ...but I can only be stupid if I continue talking to u... I think I have made my point...and Good luck on ur mission...

Unasema unapinga hili

Sielewi unapinga nini wakati umepewa na source za a'hadith.

Kuwa mfuasi wa pedofile ni kaaz kwelikweli.
nasema kama hizo sunna sio za kweli labda umeziandika wewe... hujafahamu bado...?

Naanza kutanua mbavu zangu tayari kwa hizi comedy..

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 137:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The prayer of a person who does ,Hadath (passes, urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he performs (repeats) the ablution." A person from Hadaramout asked Abu Huraira, "What is 'Hadath'?" Abu Huraira replied, " 'Hadath' means the passing of wind from the anus."
Hizi cult nyengine bana..lolz

Tinaendelea..

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 139: Narrated 'Abbas bin Tamim:
My uncle asked Allah's Apostle about a person who imagined to have passed wind during the prayer. Allah' Apostle replied: "He should not leave his prayers unless he hears sound or smells something."

u know u r trying to be funny but the problem is.. u r trying too hard...

so do u claim that muslims all over the world are married to 4 wives ... Get real man...u cant be serious... in 100 muslims u will find only 1 or two with 2 wives not 4...

kukamua maiti kinyesi inahitaji akili kaa yako..Hivi ni wapi nimesema kila msilamu ameoa wake 4? lol..Unatafuta someone funny..Try Mwamedi na wale authors and scribes waloandika hizo a'hadith za mashuzi..he he he..

kuzaa bila mpango? give me some facts that waislam ndo wanazaa bila mpango...

Wake wanne ni dalili ya kutokua na idea na kitu kinachoitwa family planning achilia kuwa source ya umaskini. Kwa takwimu nenda kwa vyanzo vya uhakika, uone nchi kaa Pakistan, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Indonesia na Middle East etc wana-growth rate ya kiasi gani ukilinganisha na nchi nyengine.

Last warning!!!!
Mod kama utaendelea kuruhusu kundi la wahuni wachache wanaotusi dini za watu kwenye hii forum.tutaprint huu upuuzi na kuusambaza kwa wenye dini waone nini kinaendelea.
Hamuwezi kuubadili uislamu kwa forums its too late! Jaribuni njia nyingine,kuna dini yenye matatizo kama ukiristo ushoga, zinaa,uchafu from the so called pastors,sistors, etc tatueni kwanza uchafu wenu huo.ndio muongee mengine.
Kama mtaendelea na matusi, basi mtakuwa mmechagua forum yote iwe ya matusi ila msiombe msaada serikalini.

thats the only reason u could come out with? i thought u could do better than that... ? ...but I can only be stupid if I continue talking to u... I think I have made my point...and Good luck on ur mission...
Of coz wewe ni JUHA, ndio maana hujui kwanini usilamu ni dini inayokuwa kwa kasi..Sio kosa lako maana ndio upeo wako ulipofikia, na ni wazi huezi kuendelea kuwepo hapa kuzikabili hoja maana huna majibu wala uelewa unaohitajika. Nilishategemea kua utaingia mitini at some point. No surprise to me.

Back
Top Bottom