Is time travel possible?!

Aunt Cash

Feb 3, 2019
If you were able to travel back in time and fix a mistake, which one would you fix?
images.jpeg

it is possible, for instance, when you get a fvck from your Ex is an epitome of travelling back.
Do I communicate?
If you know you know.

If there is anything new to me that I really need to practice before I die, then it's time travel and astral projection, but unfortunately I'm very scared so I don't think I'll ever practice any of those two in my life.

If there is anything new to me that I really need to practice before I die, then it's time travel and astral projection, but unfortunately I'm very scared so I don't think I'll ever practice any of those two in my life.
Thread imeniacha hoi.

What is time travel and astral projection? Why do you scare about them?

What is time travel and astral projection? Why do you scare about them?
Time Travel is the process of travelling forward or backwards through time and Astral Projection is the process of separating your soul from your body while you are still alive

I am scared to do those stuffs because they need courage and experts say that you can't succeed to practice them while you are scared they need some kind of faith in them in order to perform them successfully

Time Travel is the process of travelling forward or backwards through time and Astral Projection is the process of separating your soul from your body while you are still alive

I am scared to do those stuffs because they need courage and experts say that you can't succeed to practice them while you are scared they need some kind of faith in them in order to perform them successfully
Faith?
What kind of faith?

Back
Top Bottom