Is the new PSPTB syllabus real?

beneli

May 1, 2013
Dear Readers,
I am one of those who aspire to take a professional course in procurement via Procurement and Supplies Professional and Technicians Board famously known as PSPTB, so i did what anyone with a smartphone and knows how to use it does this days,

Google it, the link i found took me straight to the website and i was happy to see such a well organized website and hope to find what i was looking for, the newest syllabus that is said to have even more professional acceptability around the world, i got to congratulate Dr. Tesha on that one.

Anyway, back to the point, I DIDN'T FIND IT!! Opening this tab to that tab, and there was NOTHING...

OK, I guess i might find it somewhere else, so i went back to my google page and click other links, all i got were pages about the announcement of newest syllabus to the public and a blogger who took advantage of the news to advertise his products..

IS this Syllabus real? I know its real but why is not out here in the open for us who aspire to take the professional route to see for ourselves?

I have a diploma in procurement and a degree in other business major, i wish to see if the rules are less constrained as they were.. PSPTB please let us see it via the sites..