Is the Kenyan goverment intentionally killing kiswahili?

Re: Is the Kenyan goverment intentionally killing kiswahili?
Ive lived in Kenya myself....and one thing I've learned from them is they loath to be Independent and have falled in Love with being colonized.

No wonder Indians with British Citizeship are the most respected people in Kenya even above their President. Kenyans in Kenya live like foreigners in their own country and they consider this a prestigious status.

Jamani wasameheni hawa watu....madhee hawa jamaa wanapenda kuwa colonized kinoma. Wanajisifu kwa kuwa the best House boys in East Africa na waajiri wa kizungu na kihindi huwapenda zaidi kwa jinsi walivyo na mioyo ya kutawaliwa....yaani wahindi wanaoamini kuwa binadamu akifa anageuka mnyama huwa wanaamini kuwa mkenya akifa hugeuka Punda.

We subiri kidogo tu.... watatangaza kuwa kiebrania ndiyo Lugha yao ya taifa. Tusishangae.

Hiyo Federation sijui itakuwaje!!!!!!!

Eaaaassssy Smatta and Nyaralego that was his opinion, that is the way he describes Kenyans being Pundas or donkeys or ngamias for those landlords just like your opinion on Tanzanians being lazy no offense! ;) easy buddis let concentrate on the main issue here that Kenyans need to upgrade their swahili now to reach a level of business swahili and not sheng anymore or scrapping it from the syllabus! cause Rwandese and Ugandans are coming and as amatter of facts though many tanzanians swahili is their mother tongue, it is only the mandatoryness at secondary school that improved their grammar and made it that official today to be used in Parliaments and offices! may be we need to make is a compulsory for job seekers in Tanzania to be competent in swahili for official use, i know smatta will for sure improve his swahili within a month cause there is no way he will want to go to Nai this soon! :eek::D
I dont know why you guys think I stay in Tz, mimi ni Mkenya na naishi Kenya, huwa nakuja Tanzania mara mojamoja but I dont and I will never live in Tanzania. having cleared that,.. I will say this, Wakenya wanajua swahili, maybe our pronounciation maybe off but we good on that written sh*t, we (or most of us if not all, minus swahili teachers of course) are proud of sheng, its the language of our generation, we came up with that stuff (hell, Kiswahili is as foreign as English if you compare it to sheng, putting the Arab role in swahili as a language and a culture).

So when you start calling us names based on our supposed character, I will leave you with this fact: stereotypically Kenyans are cunning, thiefing, hardworking, poor, go getters etc.. Tanzanians on the other hand are LAZY, uneducated, unprofessional, polite- which to me is an inferiority complex hidden under the guise of politeness etc. If you want smatta to produce many articles about both stereotypes, I will gladly do so, its on a Friday and I have all the time in the world to do some research before I go start my cold Tuskers, make my day gaza.

I dont know why you guys think I stay in Tz, mimi ni Mkenya na naishi Kenya, huwa nakuja Tanzania mara mojamoja but I dont and I will never live in Tanzania. having cleared that,.. I will say this, Wakenya wanajua swahili, maybe our pronounciation maybe off but we good on that written sh*t, we (or most of us if not all, minus swahili teachers of course) are proud of sheng, its the language of our generation, we came up with that stuff (hell, Kiswahili is as foreign as English if you compare it to sheng, putting the Arab role in swahili as a language and a culture).

So when you start calling us names based on our supposed character, I will leave you with this fact: stereotypically Kenyans are cunning, thiefing, hardworking, poor, go getters etc.. Tanzanians on the other hand are LAZY, uneducated, unprofessional, polite- which to me is an inferiority complex hidden under the guise of politeness etc. If you want smatta to produce many articles about both stereotypes, I will gladly do so, its on a Friday and I have all the time in the world to do some research before I go start my cold Tuskers, make my day gaza.

Do research on those two starting from International Organizations like UN, UNESCO, UNDP, CITES, WTO, World Bank, AU, EU, IMF compare Kenya and Tanzania from Independence time to now plus their accomplishments (you can even include the presidents) and bring the findings here! I am tired of this biased stereotype! While you brag to be professionals i hardly see a Kenyan holding big posts in International arenas! forgetting about Prof. Maathai who was nearly to be stripped her Nobel prize over her silence on Post election violence after she took a Kikuyu side and muted instead of taking a Tutu's role to stop the aftermaths! Is that the professionalism you are proud of? Do a research and bring the results here and i will challenge them! I promise you will be shocked and will be liberated from living in a World of hype!

Geza, unasema hivyo kwa sababu ya Bi. Tibaijuka? **dies laughing**

Why does any posting about wiht Kenya and TZed in one sentence degenerate into a name-calling match and stereotyping? Worse than Man U and Arsenal?

Geza, unasema hivyo kwa sababu ya Bi. Tibaijuka? **dies laughing**
[ compare Kenya and Tanzania from Independence time to now plus their accomplishments (you can even include the presidents) and bring the findings here!], she can be one of many Tanzanians ofcourse, though i hope you are literate enough to understand what i asked since you said you are ready to spend your whole weekend!

Wow!!!...Yaani Sign language stands as an option against Kiswahili?
Not even french, german or even spanish? Kisha inaitwa Kenyan sign language.
Does that apply internationally?

Kweli kazi mnayo.

Who made this policy decison by the way?

TICHA unanitia utamu kweli kwa jinsi ulkivyonyambulisha hapo juu.

Nadhani tutafika tu

Back
Top Bottom