Mzee Mwanakijiji
Platinum Member
- Mar 10, 2006
- 34,251
- 44,586
Kikwete is not saying that much but it seems the strategy now is to attack the opposition (read CHADEMA) with charm offensive. How can CHADEMA fend off such a well planned, meticulously executed offense? What happened in Igunga a day or so ago is a clear indication that CCM is not planning to lose that jimbo in the upcoming by-election.
We have seen this in Hai where Kikwete basically put Mbowe in a position to praise his government and its policies; I'm expecting to see this line of attack in more opposition strongholds. If this continues - I bet it will - how then can CHADEMA (currently in its own internal wranglings) put an offensive of its own against CCM?
We have seen this in Hai where Kikwete basically put Mbowe in a position to praise his government and its policies; I'm expecting to see this line of attack in more opposition strongholds. If this continues - I bet it will - how then can CHADEMA (currently in its own internal wranglings) put an offensive of its own against CCM?

