In a Land Not Named: A Clowns' Paradise

Stephen King, a prominent horror writer, in some of his books has depicted clowns as being evil despite their humourous natures. Behind the clownish image, strong evil undercurrents can be felt and manifested into horrible acts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

But clowns are funny aren't they?

...and the funnier they are, the more money they make, more loved and admired they become -- and too comes the ....

Actually the clownish mastery takes the countryside by storm, and soon every parent would wish his sons and daughters to become attached to the master clowns, apprenticed and passed on the mastery by the masters. To swore allegiance, and to promise they will not (with emphasis) try to go awry should they wish to be ...

To ensure this the Fathers have an idea the University and Virtual College for Clowns and Mockery

...and the funnier they are, the more money they make, more loved and admired they become -- and too comes the ....
Actually the clownish mastery takes the countryside by storm, and soon every parent would wish his sons and daughters to become attached to the master clowns, apprenticed and passed on the mastery by the masters. To swore allegiance, and to promise they will not (with emphasis) try to go awry should they wish to be ...

To ensure this the Fathers have an idea the University and Virtual College for Clowns and Mockery

I love the last line!

Mkuu MMK, naomba hii uitafsiri iwekwe kwenye media za Kiswahili. It is a very powerful message that the general public needs to know!

Baggy trousers​

Nose, bright red,

A silly hat
Upon his head.
Squirting flower
Spinning tie,
A teardrop falling
From his eye.
Elastic braces
Going twang,
His car exploding
With a BANG!
A patchwork coat
Those flapping shoes,
A painted smile
To chase the blues.
Making us laugh
And banish that frown,
The simple duties
Of a clown.​

Piece of cake! We stop cheering for them. They start loosing the audience. Problem with clowns is they get two small windows for the eyes but they can't wipe the sweat out of them eyes.
But once a clown falls, it can't stand up again. The waiting game is on...

why are people not fed up with the same circus everyday?
it should be boring i guess ...

Mkuu MMK, naomba hii uitafsiri iwekwe kwenye media za Kiswahili. It is a very powerful message that the general public needs to know!
Mkuu, hii ukiiweka kwa lugha ya kiswahili haitanoga.

Kuna vitu vingie inabidi viwe kama vilivyo ndo vinakuwa vitamu.....angalia hii kutoka kwa Safari ni Safari

Kakobe = A very small tortoise
Kibonde= A very small valley

:smash:Yes, it is the same circus dear, but the clowns changes the face painting every 10 years to fool the audience
They also change the speed of doing them moves in the beginning.
Remember they feed the audience with pilau and cover them with a few khangas and caps?
:A S embarassed:Well, the people gets to sleep for half of the circus performance. So when the next bunch of clowns comes to town again the people kinda hope they wont performe as bad and the circus cycles tarts all over

( :lol::lol:feels like im explaining this to a 4 years old, LMAO)
why are people not fed up with the same circus everyday?
it should be boring i guess ...

Respect and Love kaka MM,

Hahahaha! Thank you for the Story... Satirical fixation of our present social predicament.

Clowns are entertainers; and i guess me and some others can put up with them for they bestow smile upon our faces or even bust us into laughter so exhilarating our souls and thus keeping us in a merry mood. If we are inclined to fixate that 'Land Not Named' to Tanzania as it was with you--a whimsical remark from a friend which provoked that whole inspirational rapture detailing paradise of Clowns; I would rather re-detail those supposedly Clowns and starring them to typical 'Monkeys'; and the whole drama will be reduced into monkey business... Then i will rename that fantasy land--changing it into the 'The Banana Republic' :) Isn't this ironically close to the really picture of what is going on? So much foolishness and false pretense going on depict a sad act of play. Some of things which are taking place suppose a dangerous disposition but there is none to recourse into; all the players are in full swing splitting banana peels and spreading them along others paths with no second thought to the consequence and towards our own peril...

We are already a failed republic doomed from the very start. If we were not aware of this fact it is likely because we have been carried away by these monkey plays--and they are rampant everywhere in our current systems. Mwanakijiji, dear brother, on a serious side note, there is nothing pleasant about this; nothing to make funny of this. We ought to realize we are stepping to the dead end zone of our unchecked reality... The situation is likely to spill from bad to worst and I as a man don't like that turning. Towards our own Emergence, soon we will be persuaded to rethink our institutional premises and systematically revamping all of them. If there is something better we can do right now is to self examine all the things we think we know regarding nationalism and individuality. We have to open up some more and allow new light to penetrate our psyches and alter the way we think and play our daily resumes.

There is a little time for putting blame upon others thinking we have less to reinvent within ourselves. In stead of analyzing, finding faults and incompetence in others; it is better from now onward our patterns of thinking and acting gotta serve to illuminate new courses in direction, discipline and self determination. We better learn to absorb pity with fortitude and aptitude--qualifying them within our aptness.

It is catch 22 now taking place between governing body with civil servants in which none of them both will ever succeed over the other in the true sense. It may come to settle with a compromise from the side of civil servants for the government won't be able to meet their pay demand in full. It is either you loose and you loose...

A kind of social engineering is inevitable not only here in Tanzania, but all over the globe. Leaders of today altogether with their lands and citizens under their liberal democracies are being pushed over to the new boundaries to redefine their institutional plays and their consequent socio economic implications. I rather plea with all the people and fellow citizens, wake up and live!... Understand the nature of your play and plot thereafter you find none to blame; and will awake to a new sense of responsibility and urgency. Least you'll start with being hopeful to those acts of pressuring and revolting thinking it is right step to revolutionary social changes yet this is just the beginning... Americans have started with Occupy Wallstreet Movement--but that is totally a vague beginning. Collective emotional turmoils spring from resentment and anguish of social groups may trigger synergism towards protests and revolts just a sign for dis-eased society whose internal balance is somewhat displaced... Overwhelmed individuals may be blind to see the overall picture of that which has bought them into state of agitation; and that constitutes literally a limited capability to resolve issues in a long term context. Similarly it is going to happen with a 'cease-fire' between government leaders and the revolting civil servants/workers no outstanding solution is going happen for that was to truly happen, it shouldn't have waited for all this trouble. However, in crises like these, it is auspicious time to reckon the errs of systems and their performances so as to find the ample leverage for future changes which won't recoil back...

We shall oversee how social engineering will come and why is it necessary--in what sense does it apply to the advent New World Order... Not like it is being supposed in typical hysterical horseshit of conspiracy theorists; but the real last testament.

Blessed Love

:smash:Yes, it is the same circus dear, but the clowns changes the face painting every 10 years to fool the audience
They also change the speed of doing them moves in the beginning.
Remember they feed the audience with pilau and cover them with a few khangas and caps?
:A S embarassed:Well, the people gets to sleep for half of the circus performance. So when the next bunch of clowns comes to town again the people kinda hope they wont performe as bad and the circus cycles tarts all over

( :lol::lol:feels like im explaining this to a 4 years old, LMAO)

i heard that the largest group of fans for these clowns are women......
so maybe you understand them better...lol

Back
Top Bottom