IMF April 2019 GDP Figures. Kenya Hits $99 Billion.. Tanzania Overtaken by Ghana

Alshabab imeua sana nyinyi, less than 400? Kadanganye nyanyaako.

Half a plate, Tz has more varieties and delicious well cooked dishes kushinda kenya, mtz anaweza weka mfano mdogo tu, chips mayai, haipo kunyaland etc. Naweza kukutajia vyakula vingi sana vilivyopo huku, huko hakuna.

90% of Tanzanians are malnourished? You are so stupid, i repeat and insist, do not believe every bullshit from those rankings.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

21 killed in Dusit this year. Before that the other attack was in Garissa University in 2015.
Al Shabab has been reduced to a shell by the mighty KDF.
Less Kenyans die of Al shabab attacks than the innocent Albinos you kill in bongolala.

People who actually travel and collect data have stated that the average Tanzanian has less calorie intake than the average Kenyan.
That Kenya consumes more beef, milk etc.
You who has never left your country think it has the greatest food.
You are a fool who do not even know what you don't even know.

Here are sources from the experts.

92% of Tanzanian children malnourished - https://pesacheck.org/are-nine-out-of-ten-tanzanian-children-undernourished-b558a8380b16

Of which, 42% are categorized as chronic malnourishment - https://www.theguardian.com/global-...malnutrition-tanzania-food-fortification-laws

28% of Tanzanian children suffer from anemia (lack of iron) - https://www.usaid.gov/what-we-do/global-health/nutrition/countries/tanzania-nutrition-profile

21 killed in Dusit this year. Before that the other attack was in Garissa University in 2015.
Al Shabab has been reduced to a shell by the mighty KDF.
Less Kenyans die of Al shabab attacks than the innocent Albinos you kill in bongolala.

People who actually travel and collect data have stated that the average Tanzanian has less calorie intake than the average Kenyan.
That Kenya consumes more beef, milk etc.
You who has never left your country think it has the greatest food.
You are a fool who do not even know what you don't even know.

Here are sources from the experts.

92% of Tanzanian children malnourished - https://pesacheck.org/are-nine-out-of-ten-tanzanian-children-undernourished-b558a8380b16

Of which, 42% are categorized as chronic malnourishment - https://www.theguardian.com/global-...malnutrition-tanzania-food-fortification-laws

28% of Tanzanian children suffer from anemia (lack of iron) - https://www.usaid.gov/what-we-do/global-health/nutrition/countries/tanzania-nutrition-profile
Bullshit, mara useme 90% of Tanzanians, mara 92% of children. Nonsense tupu. You just made me doubt more these stats.
Who the https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide are those pesacheck saying 92% Tz children are malnourished. Ujinga mtupu. Gimme a break niga, dont quote me anymore.

Bullshit, mara useme 90% of Tanzanians, mara 92% of children. Nonsense tupu. You just made me doubt more these stats.
Who the **** are those pesacheck saying 92% Tz children are malnourished. Ujinga mtupu. Gimme a break niga, dont quote me anymore.

Keep doubting. Doesn't change the facts.
Those are UNICEF and USAID figures.

Kama kawaida yenu ya kupenda SIFA, watu wanakufa kwa njaa, unemployment inaongezeka kila kukicha, rushwa na scandals zinaongezeka, wafanyanyakazi migomo haipungui, KQ inafilisika, hali ya maisha inazidi kuwa mbaya, deni la nchi linaongezeka, kila project hata kama ni ndogo lazima mkakope, yoooote hayo kwenu hamuyaoni, ila mkuone GDP hewa ya makaratasi kama hivi mnajiona mpo vizuri sana.

Tuambieni, what is the effect of this cooked GDP to Kenya and Kenyans in general, apart from inflated Ego?.

Soma magazeti ya Tz utaona vile nyie mnapenda sifa......biggest this ,best that , most this and that in East Africa.Nyani haoni kundule ndugu.

Having said that ,i'm waiting this June nione bajeti za east African states zikisomwa tena nione bajeti ya Tz ni $$$ billioni ngapi nikijua uchumi wa Tz umepikwa takwimu sana.

Soma magazeti ya Tz utaona vile nyie mnapenda sifa......biggest this ,best that , most this and that in East Africa.Nyani haoni kundule ndugu.

Having said that ,i'm waiting this June nione bajeti za east African states zikisomwa tena nione bajeti ya Tz ni $$$ billioni ngapi nikijua uchumi wa Tz umepikwa takwimu sana.
Tuambie loan ngapi mmekopa fresh?

Na ni loan ngapi mmekopa kulipa loan ya kitambo?

Gap ya $40b nawanasema wanakua kwa 7%? Kama hii si cooked data, basi tupewe ushahidi sahihi.

Statistics don't lie, so wanaopinga ripoti hii ni washabiki wa lile jiwe.
Watakwambia GDP si kitu, around 2009 - 2011 walikuwa wanawika vile ambavyo wangetupita GDP, eti wakianza kuuza gesi na bagamoyo ikianza kazi. Sasa wameona hawafikii hata kidogo, wakabadilisha goalposts

Who the **** are those pesacheck saying 92% Tz children are malnourished. Ujinga mtupu. Gimme a break niga, dont quote me anymore.

Stats za hawa hawa wanaosema Kenya ina njaa na umaskini. Mbona kuwaamini wanapozungumzia ya Kenya na kupinga wanayosema kuhusu Tanzania? Acha unafiq, kubalini matatizo na mapungufu yenu na kuyabili.

Stats za hawa hawa wanaosema Kenya ina njaa na umaskini. Mbona kuwaamini wanapozungumzia ya Kenya na kupinga wanayosema kuhusu Tanzania? Acha unafiq, kubalini matatizo na mapungufu yenu na kuyabili.
Hamna anayepinga but tunashangaa how, mnakufa njaa, wakati mna uchumi mkubwa sana imaraaaa.

• Thanks
Reactions: Oii
Hiv wats the gdp growth rate of Kenya?
For the last 2 years

Watakwambia GDP si kitu, around 2009 - 2011 walikuwa wanawika vile ambavyo wangetupita GDP, eti wakianza kuuza gesi na bagamoyo ikianza kazi. Sasa wameona hawafikii hata kidogo, wakabadilisha goalposts
Indeed. They will tell you that IMF is nothing and their statistics dont matter. When Kenya refused to renew the IMF loan facility they were all over the place telling us the economy wa headed to the dogs after snubbing IMF, what changed?

Indeed. They will tell you that IMF is nothing and their statistics dont matter. When Kenya refused to renew the IMF loan facility they were all over the place telling us the economy wa headed to the dogs after snubbing IMF, what changed?
If you take Kenya's average growth to be 6% in last 3 years
Ur 2016 gdp was 74 bil usd
With growth rate of 6% averagely
2017 was 78.4 bil usd
2018 was 83 bil USD
2019 will be 88bil USD
2020 91bil usd

Unless u tell me ur GDP growth is more than 6% ..or expalin ?

If you take Kenya's average growth to be 6% in last 3 years
Ur 2016 gdp was 74 bil usd
With growth rate of 6% averagely
2017 was 78.4 bil usd
2018 was 83 bil USD
2019 will be 88bil USD
2020 91bil usd

Unless u tell me ur GDP growth is more than 6% ..or expalin ?

Usijali GDP haina kitu ni statistics tu. Tihihihi

Look at you fool. Kwa iyo unafiq ni kukataa vitu visivyomake sense.
Wewe unataka nikubali bila kuhoji? Ndio unafiq?
Do you know propaganda, i do not take these international org serious bcoz of their past involvement in sabotaging other economies, na nyinyi wakenya hamuhitaji kusemwa na imf ndio niwafaham, nyinyi from my perception in this marathon, we're catching you guys, i was born in kilimanjaro, nimeishi chuga, nafika sana kenya nina ndugu huko. You guys hamna jipya tena, infact mnarudi nyuma vitu basic sana.
Kwa iyo budaboss achana na unafiq wangu, wanafiki ndio huwa wa kwanza kuattack wengine kuwa ni wanafiki.

Oii usikose usingizi juu ya Kenya, kamuhoji au usome ripoti ya CAG uweze kuyaona matatizo yenu. Usipohoji matumizi ya 4.8 trillion, utaishi kufikiri mtaipiku KENYA.

Back
Top Bottom