I'm still waiting for her message 😔

FlyingDutchman

JF-Expert Member
Nov 17, 2022
Maybe bila yeye am just another lonely soul😔

I wonder au Niko na pretend kutotuma message mpaka aanze yeye and yet am dying inside.

I think I'm acting tough for something I shouldn't,

Iko hivi I met this beautiful girl, she is at her late 20's , yeah kipindi tunanza kila kitu ilikua ako sawa sometimes message mpk usiku wa manane twachati, sms call zilikua always.

All of the sudden akaanza kua busy , message zangu akaanza zipuuza and sometimes akanza jibu kwa kuchelewa

Since morning mpaka right now no even a good morning text? ( This should tell me something isn't it?)

Wonderfully enough she is always busy Kwa cm yani , always talking kwa cm and I pretend like it's normal but deep down inside of me najua hi kitu haiko sawa.

Recently tumekua na misunderstanding and since then she ignores me, what I pretend it's like I'm not being ignored 😔

She doesn't know much about my financial capability and I know she cheats she chats but not with me, on the other side she needs me

I'm tangled should I walk away?

Hakika nimeamini waweza kuwa around someone you truly love and yet feel so lonely 🥺

Maybe bila yeye am just another lonely soul ,
I wonder au Niko na pretend kutotuma message mpaka aanze yeye and yet am dying inside.

I think I'm acting tough for something I shouldn't,

Iko hivi I met this beautiful girl, she is at her late 20's , yeah kipindi tunanza kila kitu ilikua ako sawa sometimes message mpk usiku wa manane twachati, sms call zilikua always.

All of the sudden akaanza kua busy , message zangu akaanza zipuuza and sometimes akanza jibu kwa kuchelewa

Since morning mpaka right now no even a good morning text? ( This should tell me something isn't it?)

Wonderfully enough she is always busy Kwa cm yani , always talking kwa cm and I pretend like it's normal but deep down inside of me najua hi kitu haiko sawa.

Recently tumekua na misunderstanding and since then she ignores me, what I pretend it's like I'm not being ignored

She doesn't know much about my financial capability and I know she cheats she chats but not with me, on the other side she needs me

I'm tangled should I walk away?

Hakika nimeamini waweza kuwa around someone you truly love and yet feel so lonely

Unataka akuambiaje kuwa hakutaki. Here is the simple way, mchane ukweli halaf walk away