I'm single and you're welcome to change that

Ed edd n eddy

JF-Expert Member
Jan 3, 2016
Hello members?, I'm 28. I'm looking for a partner/ girlfriend. I'm looking to be in an emotionally committed relationship. I'm not looking for “the one” or marriage, but I also am not looking for a hookup or just a fling. I'm perfectly fine being by myself, I'm just ready for a partner.

I'm a sucker for a beautiful smile 😁. I miss human connection, physical touch, and having that type of intimacy with someone. A little about myself:

I'm a very artistic person, I like to learn about new types of art/mediums, I'm interested in trying anything.

I can be very social and outgoing if I'm comfortable with you and enjoy what I'm/we’re doing.

I live in Dar es salaam and I work at kariakoo as a technician

Message me with a little about yourself and anything you want to ask. I hope to hear from you.

Hello members?, I'm 27. I'm looking for a partner/ girlfriend. I'm looking to be in an emotionally committed relationship. I'm not looking for “the one” or marriage, but I also am not looking for a hookup or just a fling. I'm perfectly fine being by myself, I'm just

Message me with a little about yourself and anything you want to ask. I hope to hear from you.
Watu walio jifunza kiingereza ukubwani wana kipenda sana wa ki kiandika wanajisikia raha sana.....

Hello members?, I'm 28. I'm looking for a partner/ girlfriend. I'm looking to be in an emotionally committed relationship. I'm not looking for “the one” or marriage, but I also am not looking for a hookup or just a fling. I'm perfectly fine being by myself, I'm just ready for a partner.

I'm a sucker for a beautiful smile . I miss human connection, physical touch, and having that type of intimacy with someone. A little about myself:

I'm a very artistic person, I like to learn about new types of art/mediums, I'm interested in trying anything.

I can be very social and outgoing if I'm comfortable with you and enjoy what I'm/we’re doing.

I live in Dar es salaam and I work at kariakoo as a technician

Unamatatizo sana ww

Man hunting for a pussy
FUvpL5UWYAQVhY5.jpeg

Niggas be hating all the time,they should be on jukwaa la siasa hating "waarabu" "president" "majaliwa"
Ahahahahahaaa naanza kumuelewa bwana Covax na maneno yake haya... Watu walio jifunza kiingereza ukubwani wana kipenda sana wa ki kiandika wanajisikia raha sana.....

Back
Top Bottom