If I'm right, THEN J.K is wrong!

steering

Nov 28, 2011
Im amazed by statement made by Jk while in Maputo that those who declared war against Malawi are merely opposition whose intention is to take the country. I was eagerly to know who are they but BBC quoted Membe ... is he an opposition? And I. don't. think if he and even E.L were wrong because they stressed to continue with diplomacy in settling the matter and if fail then other form will take it's course.

Hapana, alikuwa akicheka cheka wakati akisema hivyo na wala hakuwa na maana hiyo. Ujue kuwa mzee wetu akishachekacheka huwa ameisha-disconnect ubongo wake kutogusa mdomo wake.

Fourty years ago the late Dr. Hastings Kamuzu Banda had a similar ambition like President Joyce Banda I don't know if they are related or a mere coincidence . The late Mwalimu sharply responded and for those of my age still remember the songs we sang in Machaka mchaka about that incidence.

As usual Dhaifu waits to strike last but the boundary is not negotiable pronto! I don't why you Tanzians chose to be lead by a coward nincompoop .

If Kamuzu barked off after been threatened by Mwalimu I see no point of sitting on a
table and waste time. We all remember what happened to Iddi Amin and Uganda. Military action would bring some sense to Malawians and a last solution if you think it's a joke ask Ugandans. They got a bloody hiding and a lifetime lesson. JK is very comfortable with travelling because he has nothing to do with his empty head.

Fourty years ago the late Dr. Hastings Kamuzu Banda had a similar ambition like President Joyce Banda I don't know if they are related or a mere coincidence . The late Mwalimu sharply responded and for those of my age still remember the songs we sang in Machaka mchaka about that incidence.

As usual Dhaifu waits to strike last but the boundary is not negotiable pronto! I don't why you Tanzians chose to be lead by a coward nicompoop .

If Kamuzu barked off after been threatened by Mwalimu I see no point of sitting on a
table and waste time. We all remember what happened to Iddi Amin and Uganda. Military action would bring some sense to Malawians and a last solution if you think it's a joke ask Ugandans. They got a bloody hiding and a lifetime lesson. JK is very comfortable with travelling because he has nothing to do with his empty head.

Do you think Tanzania has money to spend in a nonsense war? mmh! J.K was at work, making friends by smiling.

Mh! membe na e l ni upinzani? Bado watazidi kujikana wenyewe

Im amazed by statement made by Jk while in Maputo that those who declared war against Malawi are merely opposition whose intention is to take the country. I was eagerly to know who are they but BBC quoted Membe ... is he an opposition? And I. don't. think if he and even E.L were wrong because they stressed to continue with diplomacy in settling the matter and if fail then other form will take it's course.

That's comical JK at his best!

Now ihave discovered something that, our president can not bealive even his shadow. To do so will let the country to be taken by his oppositions.

As usual Dhaifu waits to strike last but the boundary is not negotiable pronto! I don't why you Tanzians chose to be lead by a coward nicompoop .

Mokerema! You are quite right on this! I wish it is read by our so called Dhaifu

Back
Top Bottom