I saw this from President Trump supporters.

Sky Eclat

JF-Expert Member
Oct 17, 2012
1552321156880.jpeg

I don’t like to send religious articles but we need to be aware of what is going on. A friend of mine calls Trump a hero. That doesn’t affect our friendship though we have different views. He is an American. We used to play FarmVille together in Facebook. That’s is how we met.

View attachment 1043263

I don’t like to send religious articles but we need to be aware of what is going on. A friend of mine calls Trump a hero. That doesn’t affect our friendship though we have different views. He is an American. We used to play FarmVille together in Facebook. That’s is how we met.
Nothing new here, they are dog whistling each other.

A little over ten years ago, I used to spend time at stormfront, just to understand the nature and mindset of subscribers there. Man, it's not for the faint of heart...the amount of hatred there is inimaginable, but it gave me the idea of what the deal is. When I hear words like "heritage", "confederate flag and the like" I know someone is codified.

Like I said, nothing new, its just that a big number of the likes of Rush Limbaugh followers, are getting off code with this administration. All this, because the number of white population is decreasing, so... there is fear that in the next 30 or so years there won't be enough votes for them, and some politicians are having a field day milking that fear to get re elected.

All in all America is a great country you just need to know these things to be safe sometime.

Back
Top Bottom