I salute and love men

Hahahahaaaaaaaa nice girl.I like ur views about us, thanx....,U deserve to be truly loved.

Yes for a change lets appreciate our men here..

I salute men for sacrifying their life for their families and put their needs behind... Often you see men work day and night to provide food and shelters to their families... and yet you still find some women after giving birth choose their kids over their husband...

I salute men for keeping up with our nagging... after a very long day at work they are often welcomed by nagging and never ending demands...

ok its mid night here I will continue morning...

Your Husband is Lucky Man.

Hongera zao kwa wale wanaofanana na haya aliyosema mwenzetu na wale wanaobaka watoto wao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laiti mngejua jinsi gani maneno kama haya usiku pembeni ya mwandani wako yanaweza kumfanya kuanzia kesho yake arudi nyumbani mapema, akae na watoto na kubadilika kabisa. Just try and you'll tell me. Thanks noname! Umenifanya nilengwe na machozi kidogo..

respect!

Hongera zao kwa wale wanaofanana na haya aliyosema mwenzetu na wale wanaobaka watoto wao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hata wewe ukibadilika na mwenzio atakuwa mume mzuri tu! wako wanaume wengi wenye mapenzi na wanaojali familia zao kuliko udhaniavyo ... tatizo tunapenda kusikia mabaya tu ya wanaume .... ni kweli kwamba hakuna mazuri?? that is insane! ... no offense meant pls!

yeah, we love them men, cant live without them no matter how much we nag.

Hongera kama mumeo yuko hivyo! Lakini sio wote mwenzetu waume wanatofautiana! Kuna wenzio wanalia kila siku kwenye majumba kwasababu hizo hizo ulizoziainisha wewe. Again kama wako yuko hivyo shukuru mungu tuu, na unyamze!

I don't know if your a man or a woman but reading your reply a good guess would be you ARE a woman and if that is a case I would like to say that...women like you are a typical cause of havoc in families and most of the times the ones that drives their man out of their homes!! You might wanna consider extending that hug&appreciation regardless of how your man is and you just never know, it might be all the cure you need to get him into a man described above!! Wahenga walisema "Fahari wawili hawakai zizi moja" so lets appreciate those who matters to us and maybe, just maybe this world will be a much better place to live in...instead of spreading animosity!! Love, appreciate, respect...so easy to do but so big an impact they have!! I might be wrong but I think anyman reading the feed above was touched today& some might even consider changing to much better men,try learn that optimism sydney...thanks for sharing Noname!

Hongera kama mumeo yuko hivyo! Lakini sio wote mwenzetu waume wanatofautiana! Kuna wenzio wanalia kila siku kwenye majumba kwasababu hizo hizo ulizoziainisha wewe. Again kama wako yuko hivyo shukuru mungu tuu, na unyamze!
I totally understand there lot of women suffering and YES there are lot of men suffering too in but may be they dont complain like we do... but lets not blame only Men for our unhappiness, sisi wanawake tunachangia asilimia kubwa to bring happiness in our homes or to make the relationship success or fail... Remember ( behind every success man is a GREAT WOMAN) .. Now lets show little appreciation because they really deserve it... come on now it can be ur DAD not necessary ur husband or lover or BF or X....:)

that's right...thumbs up for all the men out there who really appreciate the value of being men!!!!!!

Noname ubarikiwe sana !

With this naomba kuwashirikisha wana JF; can't we have our own JF fathers day mwaka huu? ikiwezekana sio lazima iende sambaba na ile ya kidunia!

i salute you personally through your confession that analytically and reading between lines, you (women) are almost sources of men's misbehaviours. it's high time for change and there will be no more small houses, no more proposals for pin and pass words, etc.

i salute you personally through your confession that analytically and reading between lines, you (women) are almost sources of men's misbehaviours. it's high time for change and there will be no more small houses, no more proposals for pin and pass words, etc.

Hivi ndivyo apaswavyo kuwaza Mfalme!

I salute men for sacrifying their life for their families and put their needs behind... Often you see men work day and night to provide food and shelters to their families... and yet you still find some women after giving birth choose their kids over their husband...

I salute men for keeping up with our nagging... after a very long day at work they are often welcomed by nagging and never ending demands...

I am impressed! Nimegongea SENKSI kubwa sana!
icon7.gif

Mwanamume kama kichwa cha nyumba anawajibika kuhudumia familia yake vyema na anachohitaji ni kutiwa moyo na mkewe (kama ameoa), ili aendelee kufanya hivyo kwa uaminifu.

Unanikumbusha siku moja nikiwa zenj kuna baba wa watu msukuma mkokoteni alikuwa amejaza mkokoteni wake mkaa mpaka pomoni,kafika katikati ya mataa ya darajani mzigo ukamwelemea hivyo mkokoteni kukwama.Akiwa anaangaika kujinasua na dhahama ile kwa muda bila ya mafanikio,katika daladala niliyokuwemo mama mmoja akasema,"Hakika waume zetu wanaangaika sana kututafutia chochote lakini bado mume wa mfano huu akirudi nyumbani unampokea kwa maudhi"

Women sometimes are required to appreciate what their men do to make life go on.