I dedicate this song to all JF Ladies

thanx buddy, msg delivered! thanx alot, u hav realy complicated my afternoon.

I still havent done anything for you my dear cacico. If you think that i did something then you are wrong because am just getting started.

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart is blind but I don't care
'Cuz when I'm with you everything has disappeared

hayo maneno Young Master yamenikuna kuliko, sweet words!

My heart is blind but I don't care
'Cuz when I'm with you everything has disappeared

hayo maneno Young Master yamenikuna kuliko, sweet words!

I just want to hold you in my arms so I can never let go. I want to take your hand and show you the most peaceful places. Let me be your healer of pain I'll take away your stress. Any problems that bother you I will suppress and have disappear. I'll be your listener, I'll do my best to understand
I'll hear everything you say. If you ever cry, don't be afraid to tell me why. I'm here for you and won't ever say good-bye. I want to take care of you because I believe it's what I'm here to do. Let me make all of your dreams come true, let me love you.

I just want to hold you in my arms so I can never let go. I want to take your hand and show you the most peaceful places. Let me be your healer of pain I'll take away your stress. Any problems that bother you I will suppress and have disappear. I'll be your listener, I'll do my best to understand
I'll hear everything you say. If you ever cry, don't be afraid to tell me why. I'm here for you and won't ever say good-bye. I want to take care of you because I believe it's what I'm here to do. Let me make all of your dreams come true, let me love you.

this si sooooooo sweet, i havent heard of such words for so long! but it seems we are alot of us in here?? how about that?? or to u polygamy is as simple as abc??

this si sooooooo sweet, i havent heard of such words for so long! but it seems we are alot of us in here?? how about that?? or to u polygamy is as simple as abc??

Dont you worry about that my dear cacico. No one owns my heart until now

Last edited by a moderator:
mmhhh! thats great, so u promise not to hurt me, and expect to be hearing those words endlessly right??? mmh looks like am also starting to fall

I promise to love you, not forever because forever is too short...but I promise to love you each and every day of our lives.

I promise to love you, not forever because forever is too short...but I promise to love you each and every day of our lives.
kwanza u have started showing me that u are selfish, am giving u 'like' in your all replies, n what about u bby boy?? mmhhh cool, naomba kuaply enzi za TANU hapa, give me time to think, then will get back to u! but believe me u r sooooooooooooo sweet! thanx!

young master, u look bright, handsome, sexy in words mind u, not otherwise, coz i havent witnessed anything yet, caring, i knw will b spoiled nad pampered! cant wait! just knw that i have started falling toooo!

kwanza u have started showing me that u are selfish, am giving u 'like' in your all replies, n what about u bby boy?? mmhhh cool, naomba kuaply enzi za TANU hapa, give me time to think, then will get back to u! but believe me u r sooooooooooooo sweet! thanx!

Ok my dear i will be waiting for an answer from you. I hope u will give a good answer as your heart and beautiful as your heart.

young master, u look bright, handsome, sexy in words mind u, not otherwise, coz i havent witnessed anything yet, caring, i knw will b spoiled nad pampered! cant wait! just knw that i have started falling toooo!

Your words makes me more and more crazy about you my love. I just cant skip even one second without thinking about u.

Your words makes me more and more crazy about you my love. I just cant skip even one second without thinking about u.
me too! am not working here anymo, just concentrating on replying your thread, with a beautiful song in it. realy sweet words, mmh wanaume wote wangekuwa wanaendeleza hayo maneno even afta mariages, am sure divorce zingepungua sana!

fine young master, will do so! and i promise to do everything that u are mising, how about that!?

i will be the happiest man in the world to have all that i have been searching for all those years. I just cant wait until you are mine forever.

me too! am not working here anymo, just concentrating on replying your thread, with a beautiful song in it. realy sweet words, mmh wanaume wote wangekuwa wanaendeleza hayo maneno even afta mariages, am sure divorce zingepungua sana!

Yes its true. After marriage many of us seems to forget that.

i will be the happiest man in the world to have all that i have been searching for all those years. I just cant wait until you are mine forever.

just stick to your words, and believe me, i will b yours forever! i think i should just giving u my answer coz, i cant handle this anymore, the presure is too high! I LUV U, YOUNG MASTER! I HAVE ACCEPTED TO BE YOURS!

hey bby, where r u? isijekuwa umepata mtikisiko wa ubongo after my reply! just relax, nakupenda nimekwambia!